Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,345 members, 7,836,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Why I Charged Obidients 300k For Twitter Space - Obidient FS Yusuf - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Charged Obidients 300k For Twitter Space - Obidient FS Yusuf (446 Views)

Breaking News: FS Yusuf Is No Longer Obidient / The Hypocrisy Of An Obidatti Campaign Team Member- FS Yusuf / Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Charged Obidients 300k For Twitter Space - Obidient FS Yusuf by NLCreator: 10:51am On Mar 06
Hahaha. Why I no go charge 300k for Twitter Space when Rice Man has already paid you and the two men that went with you to his house, to collect the money for his campaign??

Should I do a free work when I know provisions for the money has already been made and paid to you🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tell Serah Aishatu Ibrahim (her bank name) to stop deleting her line of that chats if she is clean.

1 Like

Re: Why I Charged Obidients 300k For Twitter Space - Obidient FS Yusuf by EzeChukwuIgbo: 10:53am On Mar 06
Imagine

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Charged Obidients 300k For Twitter Space - Obidient FS Yusuf by Lumarstone: 10:58am On Mar 06
Some persons were scammed in the name of obident.

I left..!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Charged Obidients 300k For Twitter Space - Obidient FS Yusuf by UnstableFC: 10:59am On Mar 06
EzeChukwuIgbo:
Imagine

Aboki your indomie and egg dey burn o

1 Like

Re: Why I Charged Obidients 300k For Twitter Space - Obidient FS Yusuf by 0jgti7gko08yhfe: 11:33am On Mar 06
Guyman refused to labour in vain 😃

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Charged Obidients 300k For Twitter Space - Obidient FS Yusuf by Golan007: 11:50am On Mar 06
grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Charged Obidients 300k For Twitter Space - Obidient FS Yusuf by RickyJesus: 11:59am On Mar 06
I see nothing wrong here.
Re: Why I Charged Obidients 300k For Twitter Space - Obidient FS Yusuf by DevilsEqual(m): 12:26pm On Mar 06
RickyJesus:
I see nothing wrong here.

Not at all
There's nothing wrong in taking advantage of fools....In fact, thats one of the Machiavellian way of excelling in this life

Be brutal, attack the wise and deceive the fools, then the sky is just your starting point

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Charged Obidients 300k For Twitter Space - Obidient FS Yusuf by DevilsEqual(m): 12:28pm On Mar 06
I thank God that i never at any point belonged to this group

This has to be the dumbest in the annals of our history

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Is Not Lagos Where Criminals Walk Freely / Will You Still Go Out And Vote In 2015 / Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.