Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Own A Room Self Contain For As Low As 5 Million Naira - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Own A Room Self Contain For As Low As 5 Million Naira (115 Views)

Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra / Many Trapped As 5-storey Building Collapses In Anambra / I Need 1 Room Self Contain For 150k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Own A Room Self Contain For As Low As 5 Million Naira by okine4real: 11:07am On Mar 06
Good day everyone, am here to introduce my business preposition to you all, i will be starting a real estate company, where i will be building mostly a Single room self contain and a room and parlor self contains. Although, i have been in the business of building houses for the past 10 years, mostly building for myself and just renting out to tenants, now i wish to go commercial. Presently i have a project am working on, and i believe i should be done soonest. On my next project, i will be leasing apartments to investors for a period of 15 years. I will be building only a single room self contain and may be room and parlor self contain (mini flat) price for both varies. If you wish to work with me contact me via okine4real@yahoo.com or call me via 07087776267. if you wish to have meetings with me, am avail, if you wish to check out all my previous sites am ready and available to show them all.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Luxury 5 Bedroom Duplex To Let At Lekki Palm City, Ajah / Hot� And TRENDING JV�IN�VI- 2019 / Our Special Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.