Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Be Careful, I Almost Got Scammed This Morning By This Bank - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Be Careful, I Almost Got Scammed This Morning By This Bank (1487 Views)

Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM / Breaking News! UNN Student Shot Dead On Thursday Morning By Unknown Gun Men!! / Yuletide: This Young Girl Was Found Dead This Morning By Unknown Suspect. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful, I Almost Got Scammed This Morning By This Bank by Blogsphere: 11:32am On Mar 06
Someone called with the number +2349134891195, claiming to be a customer care agent from "access bank."

He said the manager is celebrating her birthday and she's giving out 20K to people.

I know this is a cheap scamming trick, please let's be careful out there.

Cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Be Careful, I Almost Got Scammed This Morning By This Bank by Judd007: 11:36am On Mar 06
Was it Access Bank that was trying to scam you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Careful, I Almost Got Scammed This Morning By This Bank by user32(m): 11:42am On Mar 06
rather a scammer pretending to be access bank agent

7 Likes

Re: Be Careful, I Almost Got Scammed This Morning By This Bank by Naijanascam: 11:43am On Mar 06
Blogsphere:
Someone called with the number +2349134891195, claiming to be a customer care agent from access bank.

He said the manager is celebrating her birthday and she's giving out 20K to people.

Change the write up to something like "I nearly being scammed by an idiot today

9 Likes

Re: Be Careful, I Almost Got Scammed This Morning By This Bank by Westerhoffe(m): 2:21pm On Mar 06
That is not Access Bank…
It's one idiot making that call from the comfort of his home.

It's a scammer.

5 Likes

Re: Be Careful, I Almost Got Scammed This Morning By This Bank by IFuckWell: 4:53pm On Mar 06
Blogsphere:
Someone called with the number +2349134891195, claiming to be a customer care agent from "access bank."

She said the manager is celebrating her birthday and she's giving out 20K to people.

Lozz.. this one no even use sense for this scam

Here's clear-cut proof that 99% of women are inherently dumb tongue
Re: Be Careful, I Almost Got Scammed This Morning By This Bank by blowjohn(m): 4:53pm On Mar 06
Blogsphere:

Which kind yeye thread be this. So someone will just call u to tell u that his or her oga is celebrating birthday and dashing 20k and someone will fall for such a childish attempt at being smart instead of lambasting the caller before he even finishes with generational curses?

2 Likes

Re: Be Careful, I Almost Got Scammed This Morning By This Bank by seborrhic: 6:12pm On Mar 06
blowjohn:

Which kind yeye thread be this. So someone will just call u to tell u that his or her oga[b] is celebrating birthday and dashing 20k and someone will fall for [/b]such a childish attempt at being smart instead of lambasting the caller before he even finishes with generational curses?
I assure you some Nigerians have fallen for far less and you then begin to wonder how any normal human being can be so easily scammed

3 Likes

Re: Be Careful, I Almost Got Scammed This Morning By This Bank by blowjohn(m): 6:55pm On Mar 06
seborrhic:

I assure you some Nigerians have fallen for far less and you then begin to wonder how any normal human being can be so easily scammed

Hmmm
Re: Be Careful, I Almost Got Scammed This Morning By This Bank by Blacklion3: 10:57pm On Mar 06
This thread is funny
Re: Be Careful, I Almost Got Scammed This Morning By This Bank by mytime24(f): 7:54am On Mar 07
An individual frm his comfort zone is trying to scam u, just bcus he mentioned Access bank,

U rush put d bank here like say u dey work against them 😔

(1) (Reply)

Man Viciously Beat Wife Removes Her Four Teeth Over DNA Test Results see photosi / Cecilia Ibru Former Md Oceanic Bank Sentenced To 18 Months In Prison / Seems A Kidnapping Is Going On Along Oshogbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.