Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Yuletide: This Young Girl Was Found Dead This Morning By Unknown Suspect. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yuletide: This Young Girl Was Found Dead This Morning By Unknown Suspect. (5216 Views)

Be Careful, I Almost Got Scammed This Morning By This Bank / This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO / Nigerian Man Arrested After Girl Was Gang Raped To Death In Italy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yuletide: This Young Girl Was Found Dead This Morning By Unknown Suspect. by lawalosky(m): 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
The incident happened along Lagos-Ogun road. Some attributed it to be a ritualst
Please Share to find her parents.
RIP

Re: Yuletide: This Young Girl Was Found Dead This Morning By Unknown Suspect. by lawalosky(m): 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2018
More

Re: Yuletide: This Young Girl Was Found Dead This Morning By Unknown Suspect. by adeniyi3971(m): 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
Pathetic
Re: Yuletide: This Young Girl Was Found Dead This Morning By Unknown Suspect. by GOFRONT(m): 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
Chaiii.... cry

Did they harvest her??
Re: Yuletide: This Young Girl Was Found Dead This Morning By Unknown Suspect. by Olalan(m): 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
So sad how human life has lost value in Nigeria........
BTW females need to be much more careful of their associations don't go out without telling anyone of where they are going to

2 Likes

Re: Yuletide: This Young Girl Was Found Dead This Morning By Unknown Suspect. by carzola(m): 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
Wasted camel toe

Rip.

Nigerians should stop this shiiiiit
Allow the police do their job
Stop posting pictures of the dead the family has every right
To sue the person that made that post.

Linda or no Linda this lacks professionalism.
Re: Yuletide: This Young Girl Was Found Dead This Morning By Unknown Suspect. by ColdIce: 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
wtf is going on
fuc
she cried her last breath
God why
why
it saddens my.heart to see yung girls dying.
why
fuc
Re: Yuletide: This Young Girl Was Found Dead This Morning By Unknown Suspect. by richfriendsng: 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
Kai! Evil men
Re: Yuletide: This Young Girl Was Found Dead This Morning By Unknown Suspect. by boss1310(m): 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
she was killed by a car whilst jogging and dumped at a different destination
Re: Yuletide: This Young Girl Was Found Dead This Morning By Unknown Suspect. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
KILLINGS every where
Re: Yuletide: This Young Girl Was Found Dead This Morning By Unknown Suspect. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
boss1310:
It appears you know the CULPRIT
Can you feed us more.....??
Re: Yuletide: This Young Girl Was Found Dead This Morning By Unknown Suspect. by Zither(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
This is not a case of ritual killings. No stab wounds, no evidence of harvested body parts. I am not sure it is a case of hit-and-run because her body position suggests she was dumped there by someone...maybe someone she knew...or by a gang hired to snuff out her life and who dumped her body by the roadside...or maybe she was raped and strangulated and dumped there. What an evil world. May her soul RIP and her killers brought to book.
Re: Yuletide: This Young Girl Was Found Dead This Morning By Unknown Suspect. by Zither(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
boss1310:

Why would the driver take the risk of dumping her body at a different location and be seen? I don't agree with the hit-and-run theory.
Re: Yuletide: This Young Girl Was Found Dead This Morning By Unknown Suspect. by jesmond3945: 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
boss1310:
if she was killed by a car how come no bleeding on her face even if it has already formed clots?
Re: Yuletide: This Young Girl Was Found Dead This Morning By Unknown Suspect. by kay4kay: 6:05am On Dec 27, 2018
[quote author=carzola post=74183845]Wasted camel toe

Rip.

Nigerians should stop this shiiiiit
Allow the police do their job
Stop posting pictures of the dead the family has every right
To sue the person that made that post.

Linda or no Linda this lacks professionalism.[/quote

Na the camel toe you see werey]
Re: Yuletide: This Young Girl Was Found Dead This Morning By Unknown Suspect. by wakaman: 6:13am On Dec 27, 2018
If I were a girl, I would be going on dates with my father by my side or not at all.

RIP
Re: Yuletide: This Young Girl Was Found Dead This Morning By Unknown Suspect. by MVLOX(m): 6:39am On Dec 27, 2018
despite all this incidents ..... girls will always be girls.... dey don't seem to hear or see
Re: Yuletide: This Young Girl Was Found Dead This Morning By Unknown Suspect. by lalasticlala(m): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2018
Google image search shows this...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yuletide: This Young Girl Was Found Dead This Morning By Unknown Suspect. by viver1: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2018
She needed help. There is mark of tears from her eyes.
God knows better.
Re: Yuletide: This Young Girl Was Found Dead This Morning By Unknown Suspect. by osungvictor(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2018
who be that person where say village juju no the work?
Re: Yuletide: This Young Girl Was Found Dead This Morning By Unknown Suspect. by techking: 11:59am On Dec 27, 2018
embarassed
Re: Yuletide: This Young Girl Was Found Dead This Morning By Unknown Suspect. by lawalosky(m): 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
lalasticlala:
Google image search shows this...
I don't think so sir, because this guy claimed he witness the incident.

Re: Yuletide: This Young Girl Was Found Dead This Morning By Unknown Suspect. by lalasticlala(m): 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
lawalosky:

Some post fake news and swear with their lives. So it's possible it's fake. If not, why is Google showing another thing..?
Re: Yuletide: This Young Girl Was Found Dead This Morning By Unknown Suspect. by OneCorner: 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
lawalosky:

Sharaap bloody liar
That’s how u fuel unnecessary fear.
I will make sure I arrest you
Re: Yuletide: This Young Girl Was Found Dead This Morning By Unknown Suspect. by lawalosky(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
lalasticlala:

Some post fake news and swear with their lives. So it's possible it's fake. If not, why is Google showing another thing..?
At first i myself assumed it was fake. but I think if it was really, that guy would not come out boldly to claim he saw her lifeless body.
Re: Yuletide: This Young Girl Was Found Dead This Morning By Unknown Suspect. by theoriginalgood: 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
Dead body? To heaven next or elsewhere?

https://www.nairaland.com/4831069/truth-set-free-john-8

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Officials Stoned And Crushed To Death By Yahoo Guys In Ilorin / Why Is Cultism So Rampant In South Eastern Nigeria. / Two Chinese Nationals Abducted In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.