Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Appeal Court Strikes Out EFCC ’s Suit Against Orji Kalu's Retrial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Strikes Out EFCC ’s Suit Against Orji Kalu's Retrial (6106 Views)

Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism / EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict / Alleged ₦7.1 Billion Fraud: Court Fixes February 2 To Commence Kalu’s Retrial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Strikes Out EFCC ’s Suit Against Orji Kalu's Retrial by fergie001: 2:05pm On Mar 06
senatordave1:
In that case,they can restart the case de Novo targeting kalu alone...
But they have scuttled it the second time.

Obaseki really wants shuaibu out
I understand he was waiting after the election but Shaibu has vowed to bring the house down and is hobnobbing with his 'enemies' at Wadata.
Re: Appeal Court Strikes Out EFCC ’s Suit Against Orji Kalu's Retrial by sukar886: 2:16pm On Mar 06
Ok
Re: Appeal Court Strikes Out EFCC ’s Suit Against Orji Kalu's Retrial by DOM7: 2:35pm On Mar 06
When the system is protection the family rich and work against the poor, how can we enjoy peace.
Re: Appeal Court Strikes Out EFCC ’s Suit Against Orji Kalu's Retrial by senatordave1(m): 2:52pm On Mar 06
fergie001:

But they have scuttled it the second time.

I understand he was waiting after the election but Shaibu has vowed to bring the house down and is hobnobbing with his 'enemies' at Wadata.

Even though I don't want obaseki candidate to win but fighting shuaibu is worsening the case.he already has too enemies and shuaibu is gathering sympathy.why not try to reconcile with some enemies or pretend to for now?
Re: Appeal Court Strikes Out EFCC ’s Suit Against Orji Kalu's Retrial by regenerateman(m): 3:00pm On Mar 06
This country is irredeemable. The other time it was between 'writ of summons' and originating summon' when a person that never participated in the primary was validated by the supreme court as the candidate of the party.
Re: Appeal Court Strikes Out EFCC ’s Suit Against Orji Kalu's Retrial by fergie001: 3:08pm On Mar 06
senatordave1:

Even though I don't want obaseki candidate to win but fighting shuaibu is worsening the case.he already has too enemies and shuaibu is gathering sympathy.why not try to reconcile with some enemies or pretend to for now?
Shaibu cannot be reconciled, he drew the line long ago.

He went to Court, tell me one Gov in Nigeria that will stomach. Deputy like Shaibu.

What did Achuba do that he was impeached?
Bucknor-Akerele nko?

Even you cannot stomach it.
Re: Appeal Court Strikes Out EFCC ’s Suit Against Orji Kalu's Retrial by senatordave1(m): 3:32pm On Mar 06
fergie001:

Shaibu cannot be reconciled, he drew the line long ago.

He went to Court, tell me one Gov in Nigeria that will stomach. Deputy like Shaibu.

What did Achuba do that he was impeached?
Bucknor-Akerele nko?

Even you cannot stomach it.

Oga,obaseki is being childish and stupid.wht not ignore him and allow him like aketi did
Re: Appeal Court Strikes Out EFCC ’s Suit Against Orji Kalu's Retrial by miceroms: 3:47pm On Mar 06
How are we sure that technical issue wasn’t deliberately unattended to in other to grant this judgement at the appeal.
These are the issues.
The judiciary should always focus on substance.
Re: Appeal Court Strikes Out EFCC ’s Suit Against Orji Kalu's Retrial by frog12: 3:53pm On Mar 06
EFCC grin grin
Re: Appeal Court Strikes Out EFCC ’s Suit Against Orji Kalu's Retrial by favor914: 4:07pm On Mar 06
adioolayi:
"But EFCC’s lawyer Oluwaleke Atolagbe, told journalists shortly after Wednesday’s ruling that he would refile the appeal for it to be heard and determined on its merit."

Kalu not free
Barrister must refile the case, to collect appearance fee from EFCC.

Waste of time, chasing shadows, wetin concern lawyer, he must collect his appearance fee.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate? / Vivian Gist Is A Liar Looking For Cheap Popularity / See What Al-jazeera Did To Buhari ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.