Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Davido Begged My Wife To Come Home But She Refused — Israel DMW - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Begged My Wife To Come Home But She Refused — Israel DMW (367 Views)

“DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals / 14-Year-Old Davido Begged D'prince & Wande Coal For Pic, But Now...- Davido Team / "Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Begged My Wife To Come Home But She Refused — Israel DMW by TunezTV: 4:20pm On Mar 06
‘I went to Lagos one day and before I came back, Sheila had moved out of the house.

She went to Abuja to live with a 29 years old Asewo, they said they are doing influencing. This is a lady I was giving 200k monthly for upkeep, at times 500k aside the other things I buy for her.

Yet she kept on complaining I was a boy boy to Davido and that she was ashamed. This is the person God is using to assist me. Does she want me to become an armed robber? Church or Mosque is not the right place to get a partner.

She has k!lled the love I had for her. When she left the house, I begged her to come back. Even Davido begged her, she refused’

Israel DMW Lamentations to Daddy Freeze as he declares his marriage finally over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReqGj29ejqU?feature=shared

Lalasticlala MissyB3
Re: Davido Begged My Wife To Come Home But She Refused — Israel DMW by TunezTV: 4:21pm On Mar 06
Israel DMW

Re: Davido Begged My Wife To Come Home But She Refused — Israel DMW by Elohorp(f): 4:23pm On Mar 06
TunezTV:
‘I went to Lagos one day and before I came back, Sheila had moved out of the house.

She went to Abuja to live with a 29 years old Asewo, they said they are doing influencing. This is a lady I was giving 200k monthly for upkeep, at times 500k aside the other things I buy for her.

Yet she kept on complaining I was a boy boy to Davido and that she was ashamed. This is the person God is using to assist me. Does she want me to become an armed robber? Church or Mosque is not the right place to get a partner.

She has k!lled the love I had for her. When she left the house, I begged her to come back. Even Davido begged her, she refused’

Israel DMW Lamentations to Daddy Freeze as he declares his marriage finally over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReqGj29ejqU?feature=shared

Lalasticlala MissyB3

I don't understand why people on this trend are insulting each other
Re: Davido Begged My Wife To Come Home But She Refused — Israel DMW by immortalcrown(m): 4:23pm On Mar 06
This guy no dey normal again.
Re: Davido Begged My Wife To Come Home But She Refused — Israel DMW by AllenSpencer: 4:41pm On Mar 06
Church is home for retired hoes!

You will find a better wife in a brothel than a church!

Church ladies have seen far and wide before retiring to church.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Begged My Wife To Come Home But She Refused — Israel DMW by Natbrowny: 4:48pm On Mar 06
Churchill Olakunle = Israel's Wife
Isreal DMW = Tonto Dike

Roles Reversed.
Re: Davido Begged My Wife To Come Home But She Refused — Israel DMW by Nvestor02: 4:52pm On Mar 06
Kkn

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Kiddwaya Triggers Public Reaction After He Mocks Erica On Her Birthday / Nollywood Actors That Have Died In 2024 / Goodnews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.