Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

I Made Them Pay For Claiming I Removed Oil Wells From Ondo To Bendel- Omoigui - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Made Them Pay For Claiming I Removed Oil Wells From Ondo To Bendel- Omoigui (3560 Views)

Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily / Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor / Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made Them Pay For Claiming I Removed Oil Wells From Ondo To Bendel- Omoigui by aljharem(m): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2011
Dede1:

Why do not you ask yourself what actually necessitated the 1976 boundary adjustment if not crude oil and to make sure Igbo land is stripped of crude oil producing areas? I dislike the pretence people front on the Nairaland. The boundary adjustment was draconian in nature and did not help the issue of the silly slogan of “One Nigeria”.

It was not about oil, because if it was, yorubas should have a say in delta state but not.

Look the boundary and state adjustment was done based on the 3 main ethnic groups and vaiblity

Are you aware that the whole of SE zone is not igboland ? but was given to the SE

In anambra we have Igalas

Are you awara that the whole of Niger state is not Nupe land because of Borgu which is a yorubaland

same goes to Ondo of which there are Ijaws and Yobe of which there are hausa

it was not about oil

the SS geopolitcal zones was done to favour the Ijaws by OBJ, guess why ??

because of the much complain of the oil spilage etc also why do you think OBJ fough tooth and nail for GEJ ?

Let me remind you of IBB and the yorubas as well. till today the Swerener and Kwaraisn are still very bitter. because he divided Kwara into 3 places making them a minority in 2 states which is Kogi and Niger.

Rivers today was done by saro wiwa's wishes not Nigerian.

thus it is not reallu about Oil
Re: I Made Them Pay For Claiming I Removed Oil Wells From Ondo To Bendel- Omoigui by aljharem(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2011
Relax101:

Yeah, there's much to life than oil. Hope you will travel up north to tell your brothers.
Can you please bring up the map of the midwestern region?

What do you mean my brothers, The Northern people have not benefitted from Oil since 1950 til date. Unless you mean like of ciroma and co.

Re: I Made Them Pay For Claiming I Removed Oil Wells From Ondo To Bendel- Omoigui by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2011
alj harem:

LOL Elias timlis is not yoruba in fact the name sounds Ijaw to me.

Dede1, you know yoruba names don't you. He might then have been yorubaiszed person but needless to say how the one behind the Bakassi peninsula to cameroun.

During the war, Ojukwu wanted to turn the war to a gorilla war of which the soliders would run to cameroun and back back and fight later.

Gowon made a deal with cameroun to block the BAIFRA SOLIDERS (Not the people) from entering cameroun and in return bakassi would be given to them.

It was a sign deal and in fact I would loom for the document if I see it, and post it here.

this was in 1968 or so

then after the war, cameroun has been disturing Nigeria about the sign document.

Obj was reported to the UN and was given the ORDER to follow protocol and gave it to cameroun.

Gorilla war ko, Chimpanzee war ni. You yearn a lot of opata my friend.
Re: I Made Them Pay For Claiming I Removed Oil Wells From Ondo To Bendel- Omoigui by aljharem(m): 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2011
Aigbofa:

Gorilla war ko, Chimpanzee war ni. You yearn a lot of opata my friend.

LOL opata, wetin be that.

the name might be a yoruba name, I am not sure, all in all guerrilla war, yes.
Re: I Made Them Pay For Claiming I Removed Oil Wells From Ondo To Bendel- Omoigui by Obiagu1(m): 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2011
alj harem:

LOL opata, wetin be that.

the name might be a yoruba name, I am not sure, all in all guerrilla war, yes.

You talk a lot of rubbish, that's what he meant.
You should for one day shut your gutter because you're really a nuisance inundating us with trash; talking a lot of rubbish you know nothing about.

You should start listening and read, so that you'll talk sensible things.

You remember the saying: A person who does not know, and does not know that he does not know, is nothing but a . . .!
Re: I Made Them Pay For Claiming I Removed Oil Wells From Ondo To Bendel- Omoigui by Obiagu1(m): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2011
@ the map, now I see the anger of Warri guys, Asaba was not originally part of Delta Province, rather was in Benin Province. I don't mean to digress though.
Re: I Made Them Pay For Claiming I Removed Oil Wells From Ondo To Bendel- Omoigui by Relax101(m): 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2011
alj harem:

What do you mean my brothers, The[b] Northern people have not benefitted from Oil since 1950 til date[/b]. Unless you mean like of ciroma and co.

You must be smoking otaba.
Re: I Made Them Pay For Claiming I Removed Oil Wells From Ondo To Bendel- Omoigui by cjfavour(m): 12:27am On Nov 14, 2011
pls guys.This is suppose to be a thread for the lost tribe bakassi not about ondo and bendel. When cameroun took nigeria to court was there a representative of bakassi or a niger deltan among the legal team that went for the defence? If there was,pls i need his name. I'll like to interview him and know what actually happened and why didn't do anything in defence of bakassi. My problem is how d hand over was rushed. It looked suspicious. If it was handled well,it would have been like the sudan case. The independent state of south sudan and northern sudan.That would have been the worse of it.
Re: I Made Them Pay For Claiming I Removed Oil Wells From Ondo To Bendel- Omoigui by Relax101(m): 12:50am On Nov 14, 2011
cjfavour:

pls guys.This is suppose to be a thread for the lost tribe bakassi not about ondo and bendel. When cameroun took nigeria to court was there a representative of bakassi or a niger deltan among the legal team that went for the defence? If there was,pls i need his name. I'll like to interview him and know what actually happened and why didn't do anything in defence of bakassi. [b]My problem is how d hand over was rushed. It looked suspicious. [/b]If it was handled well,it would have been like the sudan case. The independent state of south sudan and northern sudan.That would have been the worse of it.

Obasanjo was trying to win back his support from the int'l community after his failed bid for 3rd term was quashed.
Bakassi was the only scapegoat He used.
Re: I Made Them Pay For Claiming I Removed Oil Wells From Ondo To Bendel- Omoigui by aljharem(m): 1:03am On Nov 14, 2011
Relax101:

Obasanjo was trying to win back his support from the int'l community after his failed bid for 3rd term was quashed.
Bakassi was the only scapegoat He used.

Now you are sounding a bit too silly for this thread

OBJ had no POWER TO ANNEX A PART OF THE COUNTRY TO ANOTHER.

Bakassi was already a signed deal during 1967-70.

the petition against Nigeria after the civil war was taken to the UN around 1980s or so for the claim of Bakassi by cameroun.

what has Obj got to do with this

Read more about bakassi

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=WDVHeK2cNTkC&pg=PA166&dq=bakassi+nigeria+and+cameroon+treaty&hl=en&ei=dFrATsrFBori8APpyrivBA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=bakassi%20nigeria%20and%20cameroon%20treaty&f=false
Re: I Made Them Pay For Claiming I Removed Oil Wells From Ondo To Bendel- Omoigui by Relax101(m): 1:07am On Nov 14, 2011
alj harem:

Now you are sounding a bit too silly for this thread

OBJ had no POWER TO ANNEX A PART OF THE COUNTRY TO ANOTHER.

Bakassi was already a signed deal during 1967-70.

the petition against Nigeria after the civil war was taken to the UN around 1980s or so for the claim of Bakassi by cameroun.

what has Obj got to do with this

Read more about bakassi

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=WDVHeK2cNTkC&pg=PA166&dq=bakassi+nigeria+and+cameroon+treaty&hl=en&ei=dFrATsrFBori8APpyrivBA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=bakassi%20nigeria%20and%20cameroon%20treaty&f=false

You are the silly one.
So Abacha had 10heads.
So OBJ had the powers to kill people in Zaki Biam and Odi.
Re: I Made Them Pay For Claiming I Removed Oil Wells From Ondo To Bendel- Omoigui by aljharem(m): 1:12am On Nov 14, 2011
Relax101:

You are the silly one.
So Abacha had 10heads.
So OBJ had the powers to kill people in Zaki Biam and Odi.

Odi was because of militancy

Zaki biam you can explain to me
Re: I Made Them Pay For Claiming I Removed Oil Wells From Ondo To Bendel- Omoigui by aljharem(m): 1:16am On Nov 14, 2011
I am waiting for you to explain the zaki baim to me apart from it does not relate to the discussion but I am waiting
Re: I Made Them Pay For Claiming I Removed Oil Wells From Ondo To Bendel- Omoigui by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 4:48am On Nov 14, 2011
Mmmm
Re: I Made Them Pay For Claiming I Removed Oil Wells From Ondo To Bendel- Omoigui by cjfavour(m): 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2011
SO WHAT'S D NEXT STEP IN RECOVERING BAKASSI? WILL D SUDAN FORMULAR STILL WORK? BAKASSI CASE CAN B COMPARED TO THAT OF PALESTINE. IF PALESTINE SUCEEDS,WHAT WILL MAKE BAKASSI REPUBLIC NOT TO WORK? I MEAN INDEPENDENT STATE OF BAKASSI? AFTER ALL THERE IS UNITED NATION DECREE THAT EMPOWERS PPL TO CHOOSE WHERE TO BELONG.I MEAN A NATION . SOMEBODY PLS PROFER SOLUTION.
Re: I Made Them Pay For Claiming I Removed Oil Wells From Ondo To Bendel- Omoigui by Dede1(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2011
alj harem:

It was not about oil, because if it was, yorubas should have a say in delta state but not.

Look the boundary and state adjustment was done based on the 3 main ethnic groups and vaiblity

Are you aware that the whole of SE zone is not igboland ? but was given to the SE

In anambra we have Igalas

Are you awara that the whole of Niger state is not Nupe land because of Borgu which is a yorubaland

same goes to Ondo of which there are Ijaws and Yobe of which there are hausa

it was not about oil

the SS geopolitcal zones was done to favour the Ijaws by OBJ, guess why ??

because of the much complain of the oil spilage etc also why do you think OBJ fough tooth and nail for GEJ ?

Let me remind you of IBB and the yorubas as well. till today the Swerener and Kwaraisn are still very bitter. because he divided Kwara into 3 places making them a minority in 2 states which is Kogi and Niger.

Rivers today was done by saro wiwa's wishes not Nigerian.

thus it is not reallu about Oil

Sometimes I wonder why few airheads will navigate to this forum complaining about bigotry and tribalism. I guess you termed the boundary adjustment of 1976 as a tribal machination by Obasanjo led federal government of Nigeria. Whether the whole of SE zone is Igbo land or not, the states such East Central, South-eastern and Rivers States were not warring over a piece of land in 1976. Besides the boundaries between the states were very culturally demarcated and traditionally observed to the point there was no need for any boundary shift.

Thanks to Pa Omoigui, unlike his son Nowa, has no intentions to tilt facts to meet his political ends. The 1976 boundary adjustment program was all about crude oil especially when it was initiated by the empty-headed foo.l named Obasanjo who had, on many occasions, said Nigeria/Biafra civil war was all about crude oil. If there were boundary issues among states in southwestern region of Nigeria, he, Obasanjo, should have been correctly adjudged for setting up boundary adjustment commission on southwestern region not in the southeastern region where there was no boundary issues whatsoever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ecounter With A Rivers PDP Member In A Cab. / CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: BUHARI'S Popularity/Integrity On A Sharp Decline NationWide / Buhari’s Ministers Not As Vibrant As Jonathan’s Ministers – Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.