Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood (13444 Views)

Economic Hardship: Nigerians Will Smile Soon, Says Edun / Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. / Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by thaoriginator: 11:11pm On Mar 06
Na lie, e dey sweet cry
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by Kingbuhari(m): 11:58pm On Mar 06
tizzle:
The price of charcoal and fire wood will soon sky rocket
its already on high side... During December festive season. firewood of 30k couldn't serve my need ....

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by PropertyBuying(f): 12:05am On Mar 07
Great
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by Sunday2021: 12:16am On Mar 07
Holluwhakemmy:
All will be well
continue deceiving yourself. Tinubu has nothing to offer, he only want to answer the name PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by MEGAWATCH: 12:31am On Mar 07
Breatheon:

Helllllllooooo, are you OK mentally?

Because he said the truth?

NIGERIANs are not looking for good leadership,

We are looking for someone from our tribe and religion,

Face the truth for once in your life.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by victorclean(f): 12:48am On Mar 07
Foolish emilokan people still can't see it.

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by nedekid: 12:49am On Mar 07
iwaeda:

APC will ensured people remains in penury, so that by 2027, when they offered you a cup of garri, you will see them as sent messiah. Anyway it will favour me and my family. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Just as those people crowning at his Ikoyi gate for him to share them alms.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by Tochi360: 1:22am On Mar 07
Breatheon:

Helllllllooooo, are you OK mentally?

If You protest against Jona, but You come dey keep shut dey support this full scale Calamity Tinubu,them suppose dey flog you every morning when You wake up and every night before you sleep cheesy

When a govt fails massively to deliver on Her primary responsibility which is to secure lives and properties,send them packing, no need for stories.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by Tetraozonaitera: 1:49am On Mar 07
haphizz57:

D guy na cultist o. See hin name AROBAGA

Na guys like that no dey get sense. They suffer demonic oppression.

3 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by Mayor3600: 1:54am On Mar 07
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by BeeNG3: 2:26am On Mar 07
Blind writeup
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by Sleekfun: 2:35am On Mar 07
I remember back in Abacha regime using Saw dust to cook ... God arise for your people are calling on you for help ...... If God don't build the house ...the builders are building in vain . Father Arise oh Lord ... Arise .
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by Edusouls(m): 3:08am On Mar 07
Hahahaha in this life people are synonymous with something no matter what, nature takes the lead always, suffering, disorganization, corruption, poverty, careless breeding, envy , hate, lack of productivity, greed are very synonymous with the black race all over the globe, this is how our lives runs since creation
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by Edusouls(m): 3:14am On Mar 07
Sleekfun:
I remember back in Abacha regime using Saw dust to cook ... God arise for your people are calling on you for help ...... If God don't build the house ...the builders are building in vain . Father Arise oh Lord ... Arise .
hahahah u think God is a fool, he doesn’t answer the Blackmans prayer cos we are full of corruption , dishonesty, greed, hate, envy, disorganized, lack of love,and wicked, after politicians looting billions of dollars for years, then God would provide better life to una magically, foolish race una never tire to pray?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by haphizz57(m): 3:38am On Mar 07
Tetraozonaitera:

Na guys like that no dey get sense. They suffer demonic oppression.
Person wey no get anybody
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by Ouchbabe(f): 4:20am On Mar 07
If you see me in your area with cutlass abeg no fear na firewood I dey find.

Abeg where are the Good Samaritans, you people should locate me.
Any amount will be so appreciated. Tankio

0029625775 GTB
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by HNICEARTH: 5:46am On Mar 07
treesun:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/economic-hardship-nigerians-return-to-charcoal-stoves-firewood-matters-arising/

If Nigerians dont kee APC, then be rest assured that APC will decimate Nigerians

APC-spreading multi dimensional poverty. 9years and counting...

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by RichIgboBoy: 5:54am On Mar 07
symbianDON:
While the whole keeps taking giant strides forward, our wicked leaders keep causing us to take giant leaps backwards! Unfortunately, some folks will tell you it is for our overall good to 'suffer' mercilessly so that we can enjoy later.....lie of the century!
one Yoruba Muslim illiterate guy told me this same thing, Omo Naso I just shake my head in pity. The guy even said if election is held again that he’ll vote Tinubu, in his words “I love baba, he’s my tribes man and he is good, let’s suffer now and enjoy tomorrow “ Omo suffering don already finish the guy gan.

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by Dalohad: 5:59am On Mar 07
moshoodn:
Wow... So Nigerians are really having it this bad?

They need a messiah.

Moshoodu, is emilokan tinubu no longer the messiah?
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by Dalohad: 6:00am On Mar 07
LagosG:

Thunder strike your useless brain

The way it struck your emilocorn brain.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by Tzar(m): 6:13am On Mar 07
There is absolutely nothing wrong in cutting your clothe according to your size. I expect innovative Nigerians to start inventing clean burning stoves, but they won’t. They will rather waste their brains and time complaining. Instead of discovering the opportunities this hardship brings.
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by johnog4sure: 6:18am On Mar 07
I use charcoal and it's not cheap either
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by Vinnie2000(m): 6:48am On Mar 07
Edusouls:
Hahahaha in this life people are synonymous with something no matter what, nature takes the lead always, suffering, disorganization, corruption, poverty, careless breeding, envy , hate, lack of productivity, greed are very synonymous with the black race all over the globe, this is how our lives runs since creation

At that Abacha's time, Kerosene was very CHEAP. undecided
Those Pple just chose to be using the Abacha Stove! smiley

Infact in 2018 here, when I used to do Zobo Business, Kerosene was sold N50 for Coca cola bottle.

The APC disaster presidents Buhari/Tinubu really DESTROYED this Nigeria beyond description! embarassed undecided
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by Arda1000(m): 7:11am On Mar 07
Judee99:
Nigeria returns to prehistoric times
hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by symbianDON(m): 8:38am On Mar 07
RichIgboBoy:
one Yoruba Muslim illiterate guy told me this same thing, Omo Naso I just shake my head in pity. The guy even said if election is held again that he’ll vote Tinubu, in his words “I love baba, he’s my tribes man and he is good, let’s suffer now and enjoy tomorrow “ Omo suffering don already finish the guy gan.
you see what I'm talking about? Warped mentality
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by favor914: 8:38am On Mar 07
RichIgboBoy:
Go blame your Governor, wetin concern you with Tinubu?

https://www.nairaland.com/8022740/24-states-cant-pay-salaries
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by favor914: 8:38am On Mar 07
symbianDON:
you see what I'm talking about? Warped mentality
You with warped mentality waiting on Tinubu for help.

https://www.nairaland.com/8022740/24-states-cant-pay-salaries
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by favor914: 8:42am On Mar 07
Dalohad:

Moshoodu, is emilokan tinubu no longer the messiah?
You go wait tire for Jesus Christ’ to come back, if you like no go help yourself.
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by Allisgud: 9:06am On Mar 07
Survival of the fittest
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by adekola4258: 9:21am On Mar 07
That's it.Once the Govt sees we are adapting, they are encouraged to be more stupid.That's it.Once the Govt sees we are adapting, they are encouraged to be more stupid....
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by Abemy(m): 9:24am On Mar 07
Ours is now turned to a glorified stone age
Re: Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood by Exceed15: 11:33am On Mar 07
E no go better for APC supporters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Will Win Between 25 And 27 State In 2019 - Atiku Predicts / I Didn't Say APC Is Worse Than PDP &Shuld Not Expect Votes Frm N/east -Sen Bukar / We’ll Go Ahead With Our Congresses, Says APC On Supreme Court Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.