Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

ATM Transaction Error - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ATM Transaction Error (154 Views)

Please Where Can I Report A Case Of Transaction Error Not Resolved For Month / CBN Reviews Limits On Mobile Money Transaction, Balance / UBA Bans The Use Of ATM For Some Transaction Such As Betting And Many Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATM Transaction Error by Azazyel: 7:35pm On Mar 06
I don't know if anyone else has experienced this. On February 27th at about 8:30pm, I went to a Wema bank ATM to withdraw 5k. The transaction was already processing and suddenly the ATM went off. There was power outage. My card came out but the cash didn't. I was debited and I told the security officers around there. They said it'll be refunded. I waited for 48hours and then sent a mail to access Bank with the transaction ID. I gave them every detail. Access Bank responded and told me they would contact the other bank and investigate it. They eventually got back to me two days ago and said the case is closed. They said the funds have been credited into my account. Till today, I haven't seen any credit alert. I sent them a mail again letting them know that I haven't seen anything but I got no response. What can I do now?
Re: ATM Transaction Error by immortalcrown(m): 7:38pm On Mar 06
Go back to them. If they don't respond well this time, drag them on X.
Re: ATM Transaction Error by ridwanlawal: 7:39pm On Mar 06
Go to your bank and ask them to print you your bank’s statement from the beginning of the year till date
Re: ATM Transaction Error by Adewale1603(m): 9:01pm On Mar 06
Go to the bank directly and logged complain. Request for your statement of account for that said month, if you've been refunded or credited back, it will surely show or reflect on your statement of account
Re: ATM Transaction Error by Azazyel: 10:52am On Mar 07
I'll go to a branch today and complain
Re: ATM Transaction Error by Azazyel: 10:54am On Mar 07
immortalcrown:
Go back to them. If they don't respond well this time, drag them on X.

I'll drag them on X if I don't get a good response. Thanks
Re: ATM Transaction Error by Azazyel: 7:33am On Mar 08
I went to their branch. The customer care officer told me it had been credited to my account. I told him to check well and look at my account very well. He confirmed that truly nothing hit my account so he promised to do something about it today
Re: ATM Transaction Error by Azazyel: 10:54pm On Mar 10
The cash has finally been reversed. I saw the credit alert on Friday evening. Case closed
Re: ATM Transaction Error by MrBroke(m): 8:11am On Mar 11
Azazyel:
I don't know if anyone else has experienced this. On February 27th at about 8:30pm, I went to a Wema bank ATM to withdraw 5k. The transaction was already processing and suddenly the ATM went off. There was power outage. My card came out but the cash didn't. I was debited and I told the security officers around there. They said it'll be refunded. I waited for 48hours and then sent a mail to access Bank with the transaction ID. I gave them every detail. Access Bank responded and told me they would contact the other bank and investigate it. They eventually got back to me two days ago and said the case is closed. They said the funds have been credited into my account. Till today, I haven't seen any credit alert. I sent them a mail again letting them know that I haven't seen anything but I got no response. What can I do now?

Na so my 10k carry loss o. Mine was Zenith ATM using same Access Card, when i called CC they told me i was paid, transaction that was declined with error message then my card came out and the next person inserted their's.
I even when to the bank to fill dispense error form but still dem dey argue with me, na so i just let the matter die cause the money self no big but e pain me sha
Re: ATM Transaction Error by Azazyel: 1:33am On Mar 14
MrBroke:

Na so my 10k carry loss o. Mine was Zenith ATM using same Access Card, when i called CC they told me i was paid, transaction that was declined with error message then my card came out and the next person inserted their's.
I even when to the bank to fill dispense error form but still dem dey argue with me, na so i just let the matter die cause the money self no big but e pain me sha

Ah no you should have dragged them on Twitter then go to another branch to give them wahala. They kept telling me the same thing that It had been reversed even when I didn't get anything. I posted a message on Twitter and I got a response almost immediately that I should calm down and pls chat privately. This was a traumatic experience for me and I am even scared to keep putting my card into any ATM. Na transfer to POS I dey do lately. I don't want to suffer again when there's already tinubulation grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn #500 for quick task - Android Users Only / Stake 1k To Win 500k Plus (SPORTYBET BOOKING) / CBN Projects 12% Inflation, Moves To Tighten Monetary Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.