Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Please Where Can I Report A Case Of Transaction Error Not Resolved For Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Where Can I Report A Case Of Transaction Error Not Resolved For Month (471 Views)

ATM Transaction Error / New CBN Policy Offload Risks And Liabilities Of Transaction On Customers / Should I Report This Suspicious Transaction Or Play Along?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Can I Report A Case Of Transaction Error Not Resolved For Month by Ariba2(m): 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
I will try to make my story short.

On july 23rd, i was trying to recharge my prepaid meter via quickteller and to every time i tried, i was having ERROR, so i kept trying till i was successful at the fifth time. Meanwhile i didn't get alert for my transaction till after some time.
Shortly after five minutes i received alert of #3100 for four consecutive times for the transaction error, totaled 12400.
I called FCMB for like 3times but wasn't picked after spending nothing less than 20minutes on each call and its was not toll free. Eventually it was picked and they promised to investigate. Two days, #3100 was reversed out of #12400.
Up till date, nothing has been done to the remaining 9300 and they kept wasting my call cards for calling customer care.
Pls i need the appropriate Authority to report this financial institution for this act.
Attached are the quickteller receipts and call for tonight without been resolved as well.

Re: Please Where Can I Report A Case Of Transaction Error Not Resolved For Month by Madibah(m): 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ikeja general hospital
Re: Please Where Can I Report A Case Of Transaction Error Not Resolved For Month by Ariba2(m): 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
Madibah:
Ikeja general hospital

Your reply shows your level of reasoning.....
Re: Please Where Can I Report A Case Of Transaction Error Not Resolved For Month by Freestainworld(m): 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
Go to any branch of the bank with your proof of payment and report the matter, am sure they will reverse it
Re: Please Where Can I Report A Case Of Transaction Error Not Resolved For Month by Ariba2(m): 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
Freestainworld:
Go to any branch of the bank with your proof of payment and report the matter, am sure they will reverse it

Thank you, but my issue with branch visit is time, too many queue and i dont ve luxury time to queue. But i will try.
Re: Please Where Can I Report A Case Of Transaction Error Not Resolved For Month by Freestainworld(m): 8:31am On Dec 19, 2020
Ariba2:

Thank you, but my issue with branch visit is time, too many queue and i dont ve luxury time to queue. But i will try.
my dear, to be honest, without visiting their branch I doubt if you will recover that money, instead of wasting your money on calls they won't answer or when hey answer they talk to you casually, why not make out a day and solve the whole problem one's and for all.
Re: Please Where Can I Report A Case Of Transaction Error Not Resolved For Month by Isaaco82: 9:35am On Dec 19, 2020
Freestainworld:
my dear, to be honest, without visiting their branch I doubt if you will recover that money, instead of wasting your money on calls they won't answer or when hey answer they talk to you casually, why not make out a day and solve the whole problem one's and for all.

Do a mail to them(check their customer service email through Google) and copy contact@cpc.gov.ng and also cpd@cbn.gov.ng.Very fast
Re: Please Where Can I Report A Case Of Transaction Error Not Resolved For Month by Ariba2(m): 11:04am On Dec 19, 2020
Isaaco82:

Do a mail to them(check their customer service email through Google) and copy contact@cpc.gov.ng and also cpd@cbn.gov.ng.Very fast

Ok, i ve mailed them but didn't copy those addy. I think i shud do another mail and those ones. I will as well visit them as suggested above. Thanks everyone, God bless

(1) (Reply)

Burnt Bricks For Housing Construction In Nigeria / Samsung S21 Ultra Price in Nigeria / 20k For Any Heritage Bank Accountant That Can Resolve This Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.