Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags (36562 Views)

Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria / How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? / Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by delzbaba(m): 8:52pm On Mar 06
Error401:
what am I producing when it was 30-50 naira?
You and ur cohort went to Ojota to protest. Eyin oponu oshi

this indomie matter really pain you, sorry you hear it's now for the rich

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by samwash(m): 8:53pm On Mar 06
Nor be new thing na, I don dey see the noodles tie in nylon since immemorial for market.
It has been trending since.
Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:55pm On Mar 06
santaclaws:
They've been selling noodles in nylon like this for as long as I can remember, same way they sell broken/deformed ice cream cones... It's usually students that buy and eat them as snacks.

Some of these are leftover products from the factories that produce them and some are from distributors who discard damaged noodles that way.

The above isn't to deny that lots of Nigerians are passing through hardship during this period, it's just to shed more light on it as it's not a new development.

Agreed!

At least 17 years ago, I knew of a guy (student) who somehow used to get noodle crumbs (I think from the factory) in a bag and carried it to school to stir it like semolina.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by flokii: 8:55pm On Mar 06
The truth of the matter is that Nigeria has the most dishonest and wicked set of leaders in the whole wide world..

The money being stolen by elected public officials daily (not to talk of yearly) can turn this country around for good.. Hypocrisy is another big problem with our people, instead of telling so called men of God point blank to face our bad leaders, it's prophecy and individual miracles people are on about.

The kind of properties some of these Senators, House of Reps members etc., even drivers and aides to some of these people have both home and abroad will make the world marvel.. yet Nigerians are suffering and these heartless individuals keep siphoning and embezzling wealth of a richly blessed nation like Nigeria into their own pockets., then the fo0ls come out and tell people to pray, pray more and continue to pray harder while thieves in robes continue to steal.

I hope a day will come when our people will emancipate themselves from mental slavery and start asking pertinent questions as to why the country is in a mess despite all the crude oil, gold, limestone etc. the country is blessed with.
Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by Caaz: 8:56pm On Mar 06
Has it gotten to this level?
Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by Toluwanise247(m): 8:58pm On Mar 06
SpecialAdviser:
Mu.mu people go chop am come online to defend the drug lord.
You wey dey abuse him done bell-full
Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by Felaincarnated: 8:58pm On Mar 06
Dey defend rubbish... Ozour
santaclaws:
They've been selling noodles in nylon like this for as long as I can remember, same way they sell broken/deformed ice cream cones... It's usually students that buy and eat them as snacks.

Some of these are leftover products from the factories that produce them and some are from distributors who discard damaged noodles that way.

The above isn't to deny that lots of Nigerians are passing through hardship during this period, it's just to shed more light on it as it's not a new development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by mipeesoft(m): 9:02pm On Mar 06
Walahi na true you talk grin
SpecialAdviser:
Mu.mu people go chop am come online to defend the drug lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by santaclaws: 9:02pm On Mar 06
Felaincarnated:
Dey defend rubbish... Ozour

You're just an illiterate who lacks reading comprehension... Anuofia! 💀

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by Ken4Christ: 9:03pm On Mar 06
If it's like this now, I wonder how it will be like during the period of great tribulation. You had better accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and get ready for the rapture. The end is near.

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by Felaincarnated: 9:03pm On Mar 06
Wole soyinka intellectual. Ozour²
santaclaws:

I know you're an illiterate who's incapable of reading comprehension... Anuofia! 💀
Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by Emdebby2: 9:07pm On Mar 06
I hope it hasn't expired.
Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by santaclaws: 9:07pm On Mar 06
Felaincarnated:
Wole soyinka intellectual. Ozour²

Keep ranting... Everything you wrote and will write is for your head alone. Dummkopf!
Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by ufotunang: 9:08pm On Mar 06
RapistOnBail:
Nice invention
..abi... renewed hope indomie 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by ufotunang: 9:08pm On Mar 06
Renewed hope indomie 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by ufotunang: 9:09pm On Mar 06
Nawaoooo..see what APC and Tinubu has caused 🙄
Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by ufotunang: 9:10pm On Mar 06
What did you expect when a president.just only told nigerians..it's my turn?
Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by donbenie(m): 9:10pm On Mar 06
EmekaPoundsterl:
Survival of the fittest... this is not the time to merry if you are rich.... it's the time to prepare for the worst that is coming... cause we are in the last days grin grin grin grin And anything fit happen
In the last days of what?
You bunch of religious fanatics are delusional..
You lot have been parroting we in the last days,since the last 2000 years..
Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by AcuraZDX: 9:10pm On Mar 06
delzbaba:
what have you ever produced in your life, consumer general of the federation, I just made a true statement.

What do you produce yourself?

Internet manufacturer

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by donbenie(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06
Ken4Christ:
If it's like this now, I wonder how it will be like during the period of great tribulation. You had better accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and get ready for the rapture. The end is near.
Another delusional, religious Fanatic..
Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by Valuepaints20(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06
embarassed
Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by Onionstew: 9:16pm On Mar 06
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTzhovyT8Ng?si=JFMGElCbwvX9dcLl

Shuuuu, na pekere?
Wont even satisfy i child
... Oh. God have mercy!!
Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by lexy2014: 9:22pm On Mar 06
benuejosh:
We know the people causing their fellow brothers hardship.

Because Peter Obi wasn't voted for and because of that, one commodity will add price 3 times in a day - morning, afternoon and evening.

I have said it before, i will purchase things from northerners.

is it because Peter Obi wasnt voted for that Nigeria is experiencing its worst inflation (about a 100% increase in prices) since 1960 in under just 10 months of Tinubu as president?

is it possible to say that inflation since 1999 to 2023 is not even as high as inflation from may 2023 till date?
Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by ceejay80s(m): 9:26pm On Mar 06
No be today....
I have seen it been sold even when buhari was president....
Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by Felaincarnated: 9:30pm On Mar 06
Oloriburuku omo ale jati jati. Koni da fun yi
santaclaws:

Keep ranting... Everything you wrote and will write is for your head alone. Dummkopf!
Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by Coldie(m): 9:32pm On Mar 06
benuejosh:
We know the people causing their fellow brothers hardship.

Because Peter Obi wasn't voted for and because of that, one commodity will add price 3 times in a day - morning, afternoon and evening.

I have said it before, i will purchase things from northerners.
Shut up I can tell u this with certainty that the story is a big lie. U guys beleive anything u see on the internet
Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by omooba969(m): 9:33pm On Mar 06
LORDLARGE:
embarassed lipsrsealed
God please come through for us

This is not for God to do, this is for Nigerians to sort out. undecided
Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by NaijaCover(m): 9:34pm On Mar 06
Inukwa ooooo
Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by CluelessMODS: 9:35pm On Mar 06
santaclaws:

HoeBingos will soon come after you!
Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by Oluwomonext212(m): 9:36pm On Mar 06
Is going to be measured with milk tin and derica embarassed

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by 1gbdata: 9:37pm On Mar 06
We must survive
Re: Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags by Usmanovic95(m): 9:39pm On Mar 06
Nigerians Will rather adapt to their sufferings than call out bad leaders responsible for their sufferings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Fried Rice Doesn't Go Bad Quickly - See The Secret (Photos, Video) / Things I Got For 75k In Ado Ekiti. / Eat Egusi, Die Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.