Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? (13621 Views)

Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags / You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) / Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by LagosG: 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
I don't like the big pack noodles. I prefer the smaller packs. I'm old school like that. The only problem is that these days as a fully grown adult, I don't eat noodles as an in-between meals. I eat it as a full meal, breakfast, lunch or dinner so I make 6 to get my filling. Someone called me a glutton because of this and I must fry eggs with it.

Abeg adults, when you make noodles at home, how many do you cook?

Pic credit - Google

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by ahnie: 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2023
LagosG:
I don't like the big pack noodles. I prefer the smaller packs. I'm old school like that. The only problem is that these days as a fully grown adult, I don't eat noodles as an in-between meals. I eat it as a full meal, breakfast, lunch or dinner so I make 6 to get my filling. Someone called me a glutton because of this and I must fry eggs with it.

Abeg adults, when you make noodles at home, how many do you cook?

Pic credit - Google
2 super packs pe're

12 Likes

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by DevilishMan: 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2023
None.
Noodles are for Gen Z kids with weak erection.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by proff010: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2023
I eat it when am not hungry with fried egg and chilled Pepsi.
I don't know how many my wife cook sha

5 Likes

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Premiumbuy(m): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2023
Premium Be Unto You

I can't remember the last time I chop indomie, to be honest I don't count it as food, not even this time.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Jeon(f): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2023
Hungry man .☺

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Lamanii22(f): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
Two small ones, I don’t like the big packs… I can barely finish two though

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by eepeepook: 8:19am On Dec 08, 2023
All of them.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by LagosG: 9:18am On Dec 08, 2023
DevilishMan:
None.
Noodles are for Gen Z kids with weak erection.
Lmao! I eat noodles a lot and I'm a millennial. My bick is dig and gets hard as a rock. Never ever in my life have I had a premature ejaculation...matter of fact it's quite the opposite. I suffer from delayed ejaculation.

Nobody should blame noodles for their other ridiculous life choices.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by DevilishMan: 9:20am On Dec 08, 2023
LagosG:

Lmao! I eat noodles a lot and I'm a millennial. My bick is dig and gets hard as a rock. Never ever in my life have I had a premature ejaculation...matter of fact it's quite the opposite. I suffer from delayed ejaculation.

Nobody should blame noodles for their other ridiculous life choices.

Ok. Once your wife wakes up, I'll tell her to return home then.
I'm tired sef.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by LagosG: 9:48am On Dec 08, 2023
DevilishMan:

Ok. Once your wife wakes up, I'll tell her to return home then.
I'm tired sef.
Nice try. I'm not married.

Your jokes are dryer than Somalia

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Kingcid: 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
One belleful pack is okay for me

1 Like

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Resetinc: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2023
every mallam with him kettle 😂

Me I no dey enter kitchen … so na madam fit answer the question
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Amigoss: 11:20am On Dec 10, 2023
With fry egg and chilled pessi,I fit eat 7 super pack wink

2 Likes

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Mineisgrace(f): 11:20am On Dec 10, 2023
Between 3 and 5

1 Like

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by nawaforyouo: 11:20am On Dec 10, 2023
grin

Hungryman

1350 embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by cassidy1996(m): 11:20am On Dec 10, 2023
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Franzinni: 11:20am On Dec 10, 2023
One hungry man, two eggs, I would like to add sausages, shrimp and other mende mende but today is Sunday, I won't lie since I didn't go to church ....

So one hungry man two eggs... Masa style, don't judge me

1 Like

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Greenfaces: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2023
Depending on the day of the month.

Between first 10 days after salary, I can eat three packs.

From 20th above I eat just one

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by AImiron: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2023
My fav is Indomie onions, i only eat 2, the normal size not the superpack.....

6 Likes

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by spencekat(m): 11:21am On Dec 10, 2023
My freinds those days called it 'ounje omode kekere'.
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Memyselfu2009(m): 11:21am On Dec 10, 2023
20 only
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by motionarena: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2023
2 super pack
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Tallesty1(m): 11:21am On Dec 10, 2023
A pack of hungry woman when I am very very hungry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Kukutente23: 11:22am On Dec 10, 2023
How's it your business

You want to tax that one too? angry

7 Likes

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by gadgetplanetng: 11:22am On Dec 10, 2023
1 pack 70g
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by robinfemi: 11:23am On Dec 10, 2023
Me wer like food cheesy cheesy cheesy
3 hungry-man size
2nd day I go begin visit toi.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Lannyjoe4u: 11:23am On Dec 10, 2023
As many as possible so far it's still hot and not sticky to one another.

Once it's getting cold, gumming to one another, I get tired. Same as spaghetti

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Greenfaces: 11:24am On Dec 10, 2023
Jeon:
Hungry man
.☺
We've met before. But I can't remember if we quarrelled or we were friends.
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by HeatSeeker(m): 11:26am On Dec 10, 2023
5 grin

But it's very unhealthy to eat more than 3, irrespective of your size and caloric needs
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by GYBABA(m): 11:26am On Dec 10, 2023
You see that small noodles, I eat four before my stomach can be satisfied. Anything less, it won't feel like I ate anything. Noodles my second best meal after spaghetti. However, he don tey wey I chop am sha since price of one turned to #120/130 from #90/100. Even my almighty spaghetti, I never chop am since they started selling ordinary Auntie Slag #550/600. Na beans dey reign for my tummy now. Naija go better one day sha

2 Likes

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by UptownVibes(m): 11:26am On Dec 10, 2023
Hungry man pack.. One no go still finish.. My real concern inside is the sandine and dry fish or suya.. Once I am done picking them out. The noodles can rest....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Take On The Increase In The Price Of Beans / What Is The English Name Of This Thing? / Become Certified In PUBLIC RELATIONS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.