Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Japa: The Future Of Our Youths Not In Europe But In Nigeria – Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Japa: The Future Of Our Youths Not In Europe But In Nigeria – Adesina (12357 Views)

Buhari Has Improved Power Supply In Nigeria – Adesina / Colloquium: Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant 50,000 Youths Not 50 Million / Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: The Future Of Our Youths Not In Europe But In Nigeria – Adesina by haphizz57(m): 3:41am On Mar 07
Which part of Nigeria? Make una eep me ask am
Re: Japa: The Future Of Our Youths Not In Europe But In Nigeria – Adesina by Franking: 3:52am On Mar 07
The kind of people we should be voting for but NO. Na Tinumbu. Tufiakwa. Something is wrong with this country.
Re: Japa: The Future Of Our Youths Not In Europe But In Nigeria – Adesina by PastorOlokonla: 3:57am On Mar 07
Even God told father Abraham to japa from his country to a place where he would give him for an inheritance and he obeyed not knowing wither he goeth.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: The Future Of Our Youths Not In Europe But In Nigeria – Adesina by wizelink(m): 4:03am On Mar 07
Oga you could have made a good point and convince many if you had started your speech with the names of schools your children attended in Nigeria, places they haves worked or currently working in Nigeria and where they are based currently.
Re: Japa: The Future Of Our Youths Not In Europe But In Nigeria – Adesina by mblarry1(m): 4:26am On Mar 07
Oga wr are your own children, r they in Nigeria too? Una go just de blip rubbish

Kuginzi:

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/03/06/japa-the-future-of-our-youths-not-in-europe-but-in-nigeria-adesina/
Re: Japa: The Future Of Our Youths Not In Europe But In Nigeria – Adesina by Atlantis585: 4:43am On Mar 07
Where are Adesina’s children schooling?
Re: Japa: The Future Of Our Youths Not In Europe But In Nigeria – Adesina by thebossbbr(m): 5:09am On Mar 07
#iamyusuf some people deserve slap, what nonsense? First of all, you people are enjoying with your children while we are suffering, you guys ignored us. Now we are using our last resort solution and you want to discourage us to continue in this wickedness. Future of which Nigerian Youths?, I didn't see yours in the advert. Nairaland forgive me but this man dey craze, thunder wey go strike am dey Work-in-Progress, I still dey Nigeria because Jappa opportunity never come. If that opportunity comes, I will Jappa with my family, only you and those mind-controlled youths should enjoy your future. Common Indomie N100 and you are saying nonsense, when boys go beat you silly?, You go stop that akpata yan
Re: Japa: The Future Of Our Youths Not In Europe But In Nigeria – Adesina by Tranquility2345: 5:32am On Mar 07
geoworldedu:
Bad belle, enemy of progress. But person like you will be going abroad every now and then and school your own children there. Werey dey disguise.

Even him wey dey talk. He only lived and worked in Nigeria when he was minister. The rest of his time na outside Nigeria. Yamayama fall on that him bald head wey he use wig to cover angry

1 Like

Re: Japa: The Future Of Our Youths Not In Europe But In Nigeria – Adesina by Tzar(m): 5:59am On Mar 07
Even Adesina himself has benefited from being trained and working many years abroad!
Re: Japa: The Future Of Our Youths Not In Europe But In Nigeria – Adesina by pacespot(m): 6:03am On Mar 07
But does Nigeria have future for the youths?
Re: Japa: The Future Of Our Youths Not In Europe But In Nigeria – Adesina by lexy2014: 7:12am On Mar 07
Re: Japa: The Future Of Our Youths Not In Europe But In Nigeria – Adesina by pmatchuks: 7:24am On Mar 07
Your kids did they all schooled and lives in naija?
Re: Japa: The Future Of Our Youths Not In Europe But In Nigeria – Adesina by Justiceleague1: 7:48am On Mar 07
GUNITGuy:

What happened to the rest ....His integrity speak for him ...Why didn't they appoint Didn't they appoint Diezani for opec.......
He was Obasanjo's choice ......
Getoooouuut....
Ungrateful human beings. undecided
Re: Japa: The Future Of Our Youths Not In Europe But In Nigeria – Adesina by gforce5: 10:42am On Mar 07
Ironic coming from a man who spent half his professional career abroad. I am 100% sure that none of his children live in Nigeria and would most likely have second passports. It's the gullible sheep on this forum and in that audience that would be clapping for him. Just know that the elite don't want your progress. A trapped man is very easy to manipulate and control.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Japa: The Future Of Our Youths Not In Europe But In Nigeria – Adesina by dododawa1: 11:48am On Mar 07
I thought is

BUHARI puppet

ADESINA
Re: Japa: The Future Of Our Youths Not In Europe But In Nigeria – Adesina by Gerrard59(m): 12:24pm On Mar 07
obaidan:
Adeshina should relax....his children are probably somewhere in JpMorgan or World Bank in Neyw York building career. Are they not Nigerian Youths, he should bring them to Ile-Ife na to come and head one GTB or First Bank branch

I thought it was Femi Adesina, so I didn't bother to open the thread, but upon reading through, it was Akin - a man who had his PhD from Purdue University and worked in both the EU and the US. This man is a naturalised American o.

Nigerian elites are not only unintelligent but cruel and wicked!!!!!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa: The Future Of Our Youths Not In Europe But In Nigeria – Adesina by Gerrard59(m): 12:26pm On Mar 07
Atlantis585:
Where are Adesina’s children schooling?

In the United States where he Akin studied and worked most of his life!

Bloody hypocritical elitist Nigerian!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: The Future Of Our Youths Not In Europe But In Nigeria – Adesina by gforce5: 10:41am On Mar 08
I've said it on numerous occasions that the Nigerian elite don't want the masses to prosper. Akin, of all people, has no right to talk about staying in Nigeria. A man who spent a quarter of his life in the States and is most likely a U.S. citizen is not in any position to discourage people from JAPA. They just want you to be disadvantaged, trapped and subjugated. It's easier for them to oppress and manipulate the poor.

Gerrard59:

I thought it was Femi Adesina, so I didn't bother to open the thread, but upon reading through, it was Akin - a man who had his PhD from Purdue University and worked in both the EU and the US. This man is a naturalised American o.

Nigerian elites are not only unintelligent but cruel and wicked!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Growing List Of People Buhari Jailed/killed In His "Anti Corruption Crusades" / 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. / New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.