Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (12350 Views)

Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence / Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab / Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 27, 2010
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 27, 2010
Underwear Bomber: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements
Prior to Suicide Mission, Abdulmutallab Says 'Jews and the Christians' Are the Enemy
By MATTHEW COLE, BRIAN ROSS and NASSER ATTA

April 26, 2010—

New videos produced by al Qaeda in Yemen show the accused underwear bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab and others in his training class firing weapons at a desert camp whose targets included the Jewish star, the British Union Jack and the letters "UN."

The videos, to be broadcast Monday on ABC World News with Diane Sawyer, appear to support Abdulmutallab's statements to the FBI that there are "others like me" who also trained with him in Yemen to carry out attacks against U.S. and western targets.

The tape also includes an apparent martyrdom statement in Arabic from the 23-year old Nigerian justifying his actions against "the Jews and the Christians and their agents." He says, "the enemy is in your lands with their armies, the Jews and the Christians and their agents." He reads several passages from the Koran and adds, "God said if you do not fight back, He will punish you and replace you."

Abdulmutallab was arrested on Christmas Day in Detroit after he allegedly attempted to set off a bomb on a Northwest Airlines jet. He has pleaded not guilty to criminal charges but U.S. authorities say he is now cooperating in the investigation.

The videos, obtained by a Yemeni journalist working for ABC News, are the first to show Abdulmutallab with the al Qaeda group. In the video he and others use automatic weapons to fire at targets that include a Jewish star, the British Union Jack and the a symbol of the United Nations.

Some, but not all, of the faces of others at the training camp are blurred in the video released by al Qaeda of the Arabian Peninsula. Their logo is embedded in a corner of the screen.

"The other people in the video are presumably the people we are still looking for," said Richard Clarke, an ABC News consultant and former White House counter-terrorism official. The video also shows the purported al Qaeda fighters in Yemen firing at what appears to be an unmanned surveillance plane overhead.

As ABC News first reported, the U.S. launched a series of cruise missile strikes against suspected al Qaeda camps in Yemen, beginning Dec. 18.

There is no indication of when the tape was recorded but U.S. officials believe Abdulmutallab was in Yemen between August and left in mid-December of 2009 on his suicide mission.

There was no immediate comment from Abdulmutallab's lawyer about his statements on the tape.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by mamagee3(f): 12:49am On Apr 27, 2010
Dang, Just when I thought the issue concerning that slowpoke was finally over!
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by princekevo(m): 8:24am On Apr 27, 2010
Jst saw the video on BBC. this seems to be the video of the day on BBC as they have shown it repeatedly on every 5mins. Watching the boy speak makes me wanna send him to his early grave.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 27, 2010
he was obviously brainwashed.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by tkb417(m): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2010
saw the guy on CNN firing sphisticated weapons

too much western films must have ensured this state of insanity
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by ElRazur: 9:57am On Apr 27, 2010
Fuccccck the USA it is all lies. No that is some edited video. Nigeria do not produce terrorist.  Yes, that's right we do not produce terrorist ever. It is all one big USA-Zionist-UK propaganda. God is great Allahu Akbar.

grin

I wonder if all these moronic basttards will show their faces now and still point finger at the USA and the UK for planning the whole thing. Gosh.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by WilyWily5: 10:02am On Apr 27, 2010
God will never give the power to Satan agents, Terrorist Moslems.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 27, 2010
Wily+Wily:

God will never give the power to Satan agents, Terrorist Moslems.

Okay , but lets understand that only a minority of muslims support these violent methods in propagating Jihad.

But this minority is nonetheless a big threat to both peace loving Muslims and Christians.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by ElRazur: 10:22am On Apr 27, 2010
@Frobel

Peace loving muslims? Show me one and I will show you a unicorn. smiley

Look throughout history, there is usually a pattern - I.e When Muslims are in the minority, they play by the rule, the moment they become significant figure through their multiple births and extra large families, they start demanding shiitt like sharia and not respecting the rules of the land.

How can they be peace-loving when they respond with violence to any criticism. Any religion who cannot stand criticism should not exist period.

This is evident in Nigeria, UK, France etc. smiley

1 Like

Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by WilyWily5: 10:31am On Apr 27, 2010
Nothing Like Moderate Moslem,
ALL MOSLEMS ARE TERRORIST
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by sealworld(m): 11:27am On Apr 27, 2010
Wily+Wily:

Nothing Like Moderate Moslem,
ALL MOSLEMS ARE TERRORIST

Moslem are terrorist for all i care because thier religion does not regard human lfe as far as its non-moslem. for a country like Nigeria, they should be wiped out

1 Like

Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 27, 2010
sealworld:

Moslem are terrorist for all i care because thier religion does not regard human lfe as far as its non-moslem. for a country like Nigeria, they should be wiped out

Totally unchristian statement.

'He that kills by the sword will also die by the sword' . Remember that statement.

My opinion is information, awareness and gentle persuasion.

In these trying and perilous times may God help us and be our guide.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2010
Abeg, make dem plant C4 for the guy yansh.

Rubbish!
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by princekevo(m): 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2010
frosbel:

Okay , but lets understand that only a minority of muslims support these violent methods in propagating Jihad.

But this minority is nonetheless a big threat to both peace loving Muslims and Christians.

I dont really understand the above statement in bold. What is peaceful about the killing that to the live 500 innocent kids, men and women in just? Mind you the killing is still going on, 7 people reported dead last sunday. How many states with 95% muslims adopted sharia law? DO you mean these states are also minorities among Nigerian states?
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Devonian(m): 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2010
frosbel:

lets understand that only a minority of muslims support these violent methods in propagating Jihad.

What an oximoron statement and incoherent worldview. Frosbel, are there non violent methods of propagating Jihad? Is the whole concept of Jihad itself not violence and warfare in the name of God? What a slowpoke you truly are!

Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2010
What an oximoron statement and incoherent worldview. Frosbel, are there non violent methods of propagating Jihad? Is the whole concept of Jihad itself not violence and warfare in the name of God? What a slowpoke you truly are!

lol. Okay let me educate you.

Jihad can be carried out in various ways, one of which is violence, but in the western world,though there are the odd instances of violence the muslim's main weapon for proselytizing the populace is education, propaganda and active marketing.

Not saying I agree with any form of Jihad, I just mentioned that not all muslims advocate for violence.

Can I call you ignorant for want of a better word .  grin
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2010
@ElRazur
Look throughout history, there is usually a pattern - I.e When Muslims are in the minority, they play by the rule, the moment they become significant figure through their multiple births and extra large families, they start demanding shiitt like sharia and not respecting the rules of the land.

Absolutely.

In parts of the UK, Sharia is now operational, albeit on a small scale for issues such as divorce, marriage etc. However it is gradually creeping in.

But I have met lots of  muslims who do not care one iota about fundamental Islam talk less of supporting violence. I guess they might not be true Muslims though  undecided . oops. Okay I am now in hiding, a barage of rockets laced with insults will soon start flying my way in a min or 2.  grin
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by morpheus24: 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2010
unbenknowst to many. A lot of Moslems are dreaming of the days of the old Caliphates when they controlled a good portion of the civilized world which is why many are silent about these terrorist activities.

Its not about God its about POWER. It always will be about POWER!!!!
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2010
morpheus24:

unbenknowst to many. A lot of Moslems are dreaming of the days of the old Caliphates when they controlled a good portion of the civilized world which is why many are silent about these terrorist activities.

Its not about God its about POWER. It always will be about POWER!!!!

yep you are right on this one.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by One11: 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2010
Point Blank, U r a fool if u actually believe that video is real. even the captions of the "militants" in the video looked like a straight fraude, the caption of abdulmutallab looking into the camera for the biggest hollywood stunt ever lol  grin. By the way why would the camera guy zoom right in on him huh? im thinking at that time being he had the same status as the other "militants" so why the extra special caption? lol.

Oh yeah, and u better believe that this guy is not a real terrorist. he is made up by the US and UK, open ur eyes. If the dude wanted to blow up the plane he would have peacefully. he wouldnt have gotten "caught", a real terrorist would have just gone in the bathroom and blew himself up. and yep everybody would pretty much be dead. Look closely and the video is fake. The boy is no mentallity or the statue of a trained militant smh, oh and wow, the West was real clever in putting in the whole "kill Jews and Christians" thing to make it more believable, Bravo!!!!

Its funny how theyre training in the desert of Yemen when yemen mujahideen militants and saudia arabian army have been fight in that same desert for years and they still are, youtube it lol, even just type in yemen and it'll just pop up. and on top of that both the yemen mujahideen militants and saudia arabian soldiers are all muslim so abdulmutallab couldnt have been over there in the field talking about "kill Jew and Christian"

My Africans and Nigerians dont be fooled all of this that is happening is just the seed for the future excuse of "why we invaded nigeria and brought Africaom", the US has already made nigeria submit to them by forcing them to allow them put air marshalls on their flights! Its all the beginning,

DON'T BE FOOLED!!!!
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by texazzpete(m): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2010
One 1:

Point Blank, U r a fool if u actually believe that video is real. even the captions of the "militants" in the video looked like a straight fraude, the caption of abdulmutallab looking into the camera for the biggest hollywood stunt ever lol grin. By the way why would the camera guy zoom right in on him huh? im thinking at that time being he had the same status as the other "militants" so why the extra special caption? lol.

Oh yeah, and u better believe that this guy is not a real terrorist. he is made up by the US and UK, open your eyes. If the dude wanted to blow up the plane he would have peacefully. he wouldnt have gotten "caught", a real terrorist would have just gone in the bathroom and blew himself up. and yep everybody would pretty much be dead. Look closely and the video is fake. The boy is no mentallity or the statue of a trained militant smh, oh and wow, the West was real clever in putting in the whole "kill Jews and Christians" thing to make it more believable, Bravo!!!!

Its funny how theyre training in the desert of Yemen when yemen mujahideen militants and saudia arabian army have been fight in that same desert for years and they still are, youtube it lol, even just type in yemen and it'll just pop up. and on top of that both the yemen mujahideen militants and saudia arabian soldiers are all muslim so abdulmutallab couldnt have been over there in the field talking about "kill Jew and Christian"

My Africans and Nigerians dont be fooled all of this that is happening is just the seed for the future excuse of "why we invaded nigeria and brought Africaom", the US has already made nigeria submit to them by forcing them to allow them put air marshalls on their flights! Its all the beginning,

DON'T BE FOOLED!!!!

If you set out to convince everyone of some grand conspiracy theory, i think your rambling, brainless speech has pretty much killed that aim.

Even when the truth is evident, you folks still look for conspiracies.
I think you people make these up just to appear smart. Sadly, you always seem to achieve the opposite.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by morpheus24: 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2010
texazzpete:

If you set out to convince everyone of some grand conspiracy theory, i think your rambling, brainless speech has pretty much killed that aim.

Even when the truth is evident, you folks still look for conspiracies.
I think you people make these up just to appear smart. Sadly, you always seem to achieve the opposite.

Don't blame him its a mental condition with many people who are unable to grasp on reality. It doesn't matter how much information you show them. Their broken minds are made up reagardless.

you can fool the people sometimes but you can't fool the people all the time.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by MeAboki(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2010
Different shots and unrelated scenes all patched up together into a tidy propaganda package for the young and impressionable.

Trust the poster ( a cut & paste junkie), always sifting through the internet for the most negative of information to upload against muslims, in this case recycling of the old/stale Abdulmutallab news, obviously intended to keep the flame of hate burning against his favourite targets (muslims).

Continue as you wish as your wicked agenda becomes gradually self exposed angry
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2010
Me_Aboki:

Different shots and unrelated scenes all patched up together into a tidy propaganda package for the young and impressionable.

Trust the poster ( a cut & paste junkie), always sifting through the internet for the most negative of information to upload against muslims, in this case recycling of the old/stale Abdulmutallab news, obviously intended to keep the flame of hate burning against his favourite targets (muslims).

Continue as you wish as your wicked agenda becomes gradually self exposed angry

This is a recent release from ABC News and I posted it here.

Whats wrong with that ?

And what agenda do I have other than to reveal news articles that potray latest happenings around the world.

On a more serious note if you deny this video is accurate then I am 100% certain you are a serial Liar. Then again surprise, surprise !!!

Posted again

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/underwear-bomber-video-training-martyrdom-statements/story?id=10479470
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by One11: 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2010
Wow, everything that is against what the US and UK says is a conspiracy wow, it pitties me to hear the mind of an African slave ot his white master,

I guess everything is muslim vs christian huh? smh so sad
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2010
One 1:

Wow, everything that is against what the US and UK says is a conspiracy wow, it pitties me to hear the mind of an African slave ot his white master,

I guess everything is muslim vs christian huh? smh so sad

It is your imagination that has turned this into a christian  muslim affair.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by MeAboki(m): 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2010
frosbel:

This is a recent release from ABC News and I posted it here.

Whats wrong with that ?

And what agenda do I have other than to reveal news articles that potray latest happenings around the world.

On a more serious note if you deny this video is accurate then I am 100% certain you are a serial Liar. Then again surprise, surprise !!!

Posted again

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/underwear-bomber-video-training-martyrdom-statements/story?id=10479470

Yes, video may be recent but the story is old and stale, and you, sir, are recycling it; the content of which had been assembled together from different shots and unrelated scenes for maximum effect.

Your agenda is not hidden but an open secret.
Anyone who cares to follow your posts will not find it difficult to note that you only upload negative information about islam, sharia, muslims or anything to that effect; and hardly ever against any other subject.

Reveal news that portray latest happenings, my foot!
You have no news but anti- islamic news intent on spreading hate and suspiscion, easily attracting small minded haters like wilywily et al who take casual liberty in pouring scorn and insults on a religion held most precious and sacred by many - with guys like you, no wonder Jos is simmering with hate and violence.

You therefore come accross as anti islam, someone obsessed and hell bent on a personal crusade against the religion and those that believe in it.

Your technique is very simple (googgle, copy and paste) and can easily be repeated in a retaliatory manner; but doing so would be like stooping down to your level, which I hope no muslim brother or sister would want to do.

However, I do hope that eventually NLDers would come to see you for what you really are: an islamaphobe bigot dressed in diguise. angry
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2010
Me_Aboki:

Yes, video may be recent but the story is old and stale, and you, sir, are recycling it; the content of which had been assembled together from different shots and unrelated scenes for maximum effect.

Your agenda is not hidden but an open secret.
Anyone who cares to follow your posts will not find it difficult to note that you only upload negative information about islam, sharia, muslims or anything to that effect; and hardly ever against any other subject.

Reveal news that portray latest happenings, my foot!
You have no news but anti- islamic news intent on spreading hate and suspiscion, easily attracting small minded haters like wilywily et al who take casual liberty in pouring scorn and insults on a religion held most precious and sacred by many - with guys like you, no wonder Jos is simmering with hate and violence.

You therefore come accross as anti islam, someone obsessed and hell bent on a personal crusade against the religion and those that believe in it.

Your technique is very simple (googgle, copy and paste) and can easily be repeated in a retaliatory manner; but doing so would be like stooping down to your level, which I hope no muslim brother or sister would want to do.

However, I do hope that eventually NLDers would come to see you for what you really are: an islamaphobe bigot dressed in diguise. angry

Yeah right, whatever. You are now finding the truth too hot to handle and that for me is a good thing.

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab was caught in the act and this video clearly shows him giving specific reasons why he wants to kill Jews and Christians.

Quit trying to act the victim to gain sympathy while trying to hide you real intent.

If you support this guy, it is absolutely sickening and disgusting.

And you have the cheek to say it is my type causing issues in Jos when your Jihadist warriors murdered in cold blood hundreds of women and children while shouting Jihad.

I was in Kano many years ago and escaped death twice at a time when I was not well informed and not at all religious.

Anywhere there are Jihadist mixed with infidels , there is no peace, from Pakistan to the UK, from Yemen to the Phillipines, its bloodshed , intolerance and hatred.

Please go spread you propaganda elsewhere.

I simply posted a latest video that showed your brother making his last speech before martyrdom which was released yesterday and you are railing at me. Go rail at ABC news for publishing this video.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by darqly(m): 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2010
I can't understand why muslims are angry and hateful at EVERYbody else,esp the West who they blame for everything vile. But they enjoy the vices of the west i.e technology,fancy cars,internet,kickass gadgets etc. One muslim professor on CNN blames it on poverty,miseducation and ignorance. And i do agree much of it is linked to poverty-come up to Northern nigeria and you'll see what makes the average muslim hate and blame all else around him. Look at this Muttallab clown for example,rich kid,ivy league education and yada yada yada and the prick is still fatalistic enough to leave room for some cleric to encourage him to kill a few infidels. The true tragedy is that other so-called refined muslims don't speak out against their ilk- Ipso facto endorsement.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by haronky7: 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2010
And what about those hateful statements he made in Arabic language?

That too must be film trick, huh?

We'll always have them with us, the conspiracy theorists!
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by becomricha: 3:26am On Apr 28, 2010
That video is scaring. This boy is from a rich home. You dont expect this from him. This boys father is made. Why on earth would he do it. I do not know. My heart weep when I see the video. It makes you feel like crying.

This is what corruption by nigeria leaders have done to us. Why are we all abroad in the first place. answer because are leaders are corrupt and wicked. They are heartless men, who do not care for the people. That why religion is a pwerful. If you have bad religion leaders,like bad pastor. they would brainwash people to do wrong.

This boy was brainwashed. it is a pity. my heart weep for him. my heart really weep.

Until we change the way we do things. It can only get worst.  The thing that surprise me the most is people who never did anything as chairman od locl governor or governor, some of them want to be president.  People should show what they did in thier previous position, if not nigerian should not elect them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) / EFCC Docks Dasuki, Yuguda, Others On Fresh Charges Today / Governor Abdulrazaq Invites EFCC To Probe Funds Disbursed To LG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.