Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2130 Views)

VIDEO: Bus Driver Caught Ch£w!ng A Female Passenger Who Lost Her Transport Fare / Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by ChiefOkporghe: 1:32am On Mar 08
tochez24:

Men say what they mean⚠️
Women do what they mean⚠️

I don't care what she has been saying to you but for the records, she isn't highly interested in you... No dey hype yourself abeg, to her you're just like every other nigga hitting her inbox!!!!

She's withdrawing so you can start chasing and pleasing her like simps do, that's the common stupid mind games most girls play.

OG's chase no bitches bro💯

As she's withdrawing, you too withdraw your attention from her, Link up with more girls oga.... There are many more beautiful girls around, increase your options, you're the man!!!

When she comes around, set your boundaries and be more strict with her... If she doesn't come around you let her go!!!
Re: . by JeJejewelz: 7:38am On Mar 08
If I guy is truly interested in me, then he should invite me out on a date for the first time, something thoughtfully planned, where we can talk, relax, probably grab a drink, not his house. If you want better than you also need to do better.
Re: . by prospernoah(m): 2:12pm On Mar 08
First I invited her to my house, then to kilimajaro where we can talk but she suggested house instead. Read my post well.

JeJejewelz:
If I guy is truly interested in me, then he should invite me out on a date for the first time, something thoughtfully planned, where we can talk, relax, probably grab a drink, not his house. If you want better than you also need to do better.
Re: . by reciprokal: 4:28pm On Mar 08
pocohantas:

Because when you allow them get away with their stupidity for long, they begin to revel in it and make it take semblance of truth.

These good women are never good enough to get them off the bad woman's back.
The aftershocks of Elder's abandonment.
Re: . by okoroemeka(m): 4:44pm On Mar 08
prospernoah:
Good evening fellow Guys

I'm very new to this dating thing and need some advice.

I don order friend with benefits online before from Bigo where we knack and stuff.
But this time around I'm looking to get a girl, normal hunting levels. She seems highly interested and I got her number, we text and talk on call as well so I invited her to my house.

First time, she didn't respond clearly.

So I though maybe she was scared since she no too know me well like that so I gave her another chance; this time I asked to meet up for somewhere (table for two) for kilimanjaro since she is afraid of coming to my side.

Then she asked for my location and the transport fare to get there (500 naira).

I told her to come on Sunday and she agreed.
This Sunday she no come.

I no kuku bother to call and ask her why...

so I'm thinking maybe she didn't come because I didn't send her transport.

Niggas, my question now is; Was I supposed to have sent her transport fare? When no be say I order hookup??
Since she's highly interested in me.

Is she not suppose to come with her own money?

I want to know if that's the way Naija girls usually do.

I'm already thinking about moving on to other options, but thinking maybe I need to give her last chance.

What do you think?
500 naira is not much to risk on a girl that want to come to a strange location,even supposed to round it off to #1k,just for the fun of the hunt,as I always say to spend what you can afford to lose on a woman
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 4:50pm On Mar 08
reciprokal:
The aftershocks of Elder's abandonment.

Elder the ogbono thief? Na the same cr*ze dey worry una two. Aftershock of abandonment indeed. Trying so hard to push an agenda.🤡
Re: . by reciprokal: 5:55pm On Mar 08
pocohantas:

Elder the ogbono thief? Na the same cr*ze dey worry una two. Aftershock of abandonment indeed. Trying so hard to push an agenda.🤡
I mean Elder1 or Elder01
Re: . by prospernoah(m): 11:37pm On Mar 08
It's not about the amount of the money though, it's about "paying for herself" instead of wanting the guy to pay for her.

okoroemeka:
500 naira is not much to risk on a girl that want to come to a strange location,even supposed to round it off to #1k,just for the fun of the hunt,as I always say to spend what you can afford to lose on a woman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Up With This Girl I'm Dating? / Stop Disrespecting Nigerian Women!!! / I Love Her So Much But Am Afraid I Might Break Her Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.