Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Anambra Is The Most Developed State In Igboland: Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Is The Most Developed State In Igboland: Pictures (890 Views)

The Most Developed State In The South South Region / The most developed state in Nigeria- pics / The Most Developed State In Southwest Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Is The Most Developed State In Igboland: Pictures by NwekereNdokl: 10:28pm On Mar 06
Anambra has enjoyed good governance back to back since 2003 when Ngige became governor. Peter Obi took it further and Obiano advanced it and now Soludo is taking it to the next level.

Anambra is to the SE what Lagos and to the SW abd SS respectively. Anambra has three economically vibrant cities, best infrastructures in the region, Onitsha port, best airport in the region, world class Awka millennium city that has seen Igbo diaspora buying into it massively.

Anambra is the engine of igboland. Anambra is economically most viable Igbo state and that’s why people from other Igbo states particularly Imo state troop to Anambra for greener pastures.

Re: Anambra Is The Most Developed State In Igboland: Pictures by Malroux: 10:30pm On Mar 06
I'm nwa afo but this is needles.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Is The Most Developed State In Igboland: Pictures by NwekereNdokl: 10:31pm On Mar 06
NwekereNdokl:
Anambra has enjoyed good governance back to back since 2003 when Ngige became governor. Peter Obi took it further and Obiano advanced it and now Soludo is taking it to the next level.

Anambra is to the SE what Lagos and to the SW abd SS respectively. Anambra has three economically vibrant cities, best infrastructures in the region, Onitsha port, best airport in the region, world class Awka millennium city that has seen Igbo diaspora buying into it massively.

Anambra is the engine of igboland. Anambra is economically most viable Igbo state and that’s why people from other Igbo states particularly Imo state troop to Anambra for greener pastures.

Re: Anambra Is The Most Developed State In Igboland: Pictures by NwekereNdokl: 10:34pm On Mar 06
Awka ICC the biggest and best ICC in igboland

Re: Anambra Is The Most Developed State In Igboland: Pictures by successmatters(m): 10:35pm On Mar 06
Malroux:
I'm nwa afo but this is needles.

He's not an Igbo man, this is a divide and rule thread to divide Igbo people.

Allow the man deceive himself

Ebinkpawa

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Is The Most Developed State In Igboland: Pictures by NwekereNdokl: 10:39pm On Mar 06
Focus on the message and leave the messenger

successmatters:

Ebinkpawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Is The Most Developed State In Igboland: Pictures by shortgun(m): 10:40pm On Mar 06
We know who you are impostor grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Is The Most Developed State In Igboland: Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 10:40pm On Mar 06
successmatters:

Ebinkpawa

eziokwu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Is The Most Developed State In Igboland: Pictures by NwekereNdokl: 10:42pm On Mar 06
Anambra has the best and busiest airport in igboland. Most imo indigenes saw airport escalators for the first time in Anambra .

Re: Anambra Is The Most Developed State In Igboland: Pictures by Malroux: 10:43pm On Mar 06
successmatters:

Ebinkpawa
Na only ogbono soup you dey chop everyday? Haba.
Re: Anambra Is The Most Developed State In Igboland: Pictures by NwekereNdokl: 10:46pm On Mar 06
Anambra is the economic capital of igboland. I welcome all of you to the thread

Re: Anambra Is The Most Developed State In Igboland: Pictures by NwekereNdokl: 10:47pm On Mar 06
NwekereNdokl:
Anambra is the economic capital of igboland. I welcome all of you to the thread

Re: Anambra Is The Most Developed State In Igboland: Pictures by NwekereNdokl: 10:49pm On Mar 06
Economy of Igbo state is based in Anambra

Re: Anambra Is The Most Developed State In Igboland: Pictures by StarRida: 11:51pm On Mar 06
My brother I appreciate your efforts in bringing Anambra to the picture but you must not drag other Igbo Land with your post I'm from Anambra myself we should not always be washing our dirty linings on the internet other Igbolands are also developing as well you hardly see Yoruba people doing this rubbish... modified accept you are from that people trying to put division among Igbos but you have failed already
Re: Anambra Is The Most Developed State In Igboland: Pictures by yarimo(m): 11:56pm On Mar 06
Abians right now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Is The Most Developed State In Igboland: Pictures by LagosG: 12:13am On Mar 07
StarRida:
My brother I appreciate your efforts in bringing Anambra to the picture but you must not drag other Igbo Land with your post I'm from Anambra myself we should not always be washing our dirty linings on the internet other Igbolands are also developing as well you hardly see Yoruba people doing this rubbish... modified accept you are from that people trying to put division among Igbos but you have failed already
Na Peter Obi gan gan he wan talk about
Re: Anambra Is The Most Developed State In Igboland: Pictures by TANID(m): 5:03am On Mar 07
yarimo:
Abians right now
Lol cheesy
Re: Anambra Is The Most Developed State In Igboland: Pictures by gidgiddy: 7:23am On Mar 07
NwekereNdokl:

This ones only job on Nairaland is to try and cause ethnic fight amongst Igbos by claiming one state is better than another state, then use another monika to reply himself

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Is The Most Developed State In Igboland: Pictures by Cindypresh(f): 8:01am On Mar 07
yarimo:
Abians right now

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Op's second account.
Re: Anambra Is The Most Developed State In Igboland: Pictures by AustineE1: 8:05am On Mar 07
I'm Anambra but this piece is thrash written by the usual suspects from the slippery and treacherous tribe,whom are so bittered by Igbo unity.As soon as Alex Otti started doing well in Abia,they started attacking Abia and this has been the trend. There divide and rule is dead on arrival.

(1) (Reply)

No Enough Crude For P/harcourt Refinery, Others – Minister / Yar'adua: Obasanjo Second Guessing His Choice / What Will Do As A Foreigner Think About Iran's Nuclear Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.