Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,217 members, 7,842,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

James Brown Seeks Spiritual Protection After Birthday Att@cks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / James Brown Seeks Spiritual Protection After Birthday Att@cks (143 Views)

Vera Oluchukwu Agolua Is Dead! Miss Ogbaru Dies A Month After Birthday / Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post / Jordan Gbolade Jaiyeola Stabbed To Death After Birthday Party In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

James Brown Seeks Spiritual Protection After Birthday Att@cks by Initialgragra: 11:03pm On Mar 06
Every time I do my birthday in February, I always have spiritual att@ck” – James Brown says as he returns to his village in Imo State Nigeria to pray. (Video)

Popular Nigerian crossdresser James Brown has taken drastic measures to protect himself from what he describes as spiritual attacks during his birthday celebrations. The entertainer, known for his vibrant personality and large following on social media platforms like TikTok, revealed that he has faced challenges during his birthday periods, including injuries and the deletion of his TikTok account.

In a video shared on his Instagram page, James Brown announced that he had visited his village in Imo state for spiritual prayers to ward off the attacks.

Watch video here

https://initialgragra.com/nigerian-crossdresser-james-brown-seeks-spiritual-protection-after-birthday-attacks/

(1) (Reply)

I Am Currently Attempting To Live The American Dream After Having Lived The Afri / For Immediate Release An Apology From Eniola Ajao / Portable Calls Out ‘wife’, Queen Dami Over Her Refusal To Bear Him A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.