Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Report Of Unpaid Debt To Anjees Food Owned By Mrs. Angela Job - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Report Of Unpaid Debt To Anjees Food Owned By Mrs. Angela Job (138 Views)

Personality Of The Week: Mrs. Tade Wemimo / Have you ever owned a Pákó Farmhouse before? Your help is needed. Thanks. / Buy and Rent Pre-owned Tractors at affordable rate - Rose-Wale Tractors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Report Of Unpaid Debt To Anjees Food Owned By Mrs. Angela Job by Aljennatu247: 12:24am On Mar 07
To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing to report a dispute with Anjees Food, owned by Mrs. Angela Job, regarding an unpaid debt of 2,720,200 Naira for a groundnut supply. Mrs. Job claims that the groundnut supply was of poor quality and caused her a loss of 4.7 million Naira, and she refuses to pay for the goods. And she did not make return of the goods and this money is all I have been use to sponsor my school and my siblings

I have attempted to resolve this matter directly with Mrs. Job, but she has been uncooperative. As a result, I am seeking assistance from Nairaland to address this issue and ensure that I receive payment for the goods supplied.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
[Yunusa Mohammed aljennatu]
Re: Report Of Unpaid Debt To Anjees Food Owned By Mrs. Angela Job by toyen4ever: 12:58pm On Mar 07
Woah! she claimed the groundnut was of poor quality and yet she didn't return back the goods to the owner, this is an act of wickedness!

However it will be fair enough if Mr job can state her own side of the story so we can know how to go about the situation, so is the lady also a member of this Nairaland forum? If yes can you tell us her username and other information about her?

Cc: Tabaz

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Doussie, Mussivi, Kosso / Mushroom Farming / Agriculture, Nigerian Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.