Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business (2815 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu / Dele Momodu: I Endorsed Tinubu Two Years Ago, I Have Now Withdrawn My Support / Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 12:50am On Mar 07
If I were President of Nigeria at this time when the country is bitterly divided as a result of the #NigerianElections2023 and the removal of fuel subsidy, as well as the flotation of the Naira, I would not take my children on an official business trip overseas.

The only reason I would not do that is because the optics would look bad, and I would be playing into the hands of my political opponents and hostile media, which have taken a business decision to oppose my administration to appease their base in preparation for the next election.

Having said that, legally, there is nothing wrong with it. Please fact-check me: As Prime Minister, Margaret Thatcher took her son, Mark Thatcher, to overseas UK Business summits. Sir Mark Thatcher is a businessman, as is Seyi Tinubu. Also, fact-check me: President Obasanjo similarly took his son, Gbenga, on a business summit while he was President. Gbenga is also a legitimate businessman.

The current U.S. President, Joe Biden, took his son, Hunter Biden, on a business summit in China while he was Vice President.

And President Trump even made his daughter and her husband his advisers, who frequently travelled with him to business and political summits.

The trip to Qatar was publicly billed as a business summit, for which Nigerian businesses were meant to collaborate with Qatari companies.

In fact, some critics even mocked the Tinubu administration when a letter leaked that the "Business Summit" aspect of the trip had been cancelled. Which turned out to be a lie.

CLICK FOR MORE NEWS UPDATES HERE:   http://www.sojworldnews.com

I was surprised that one journalist today asked on live TV what Seyi Tinubu does for a living. I may or may not like Seyi Tinubu. That journalist himself may or may not like Seyi Tinubu.

But to ask what Seyi Tinubu does puts a question mark on your status as a journalist. This is a young man who is involved in multiple known businesses.

And to the President's credit, he very publicly kicked Seyi Tinubu out of a Federal Executive Council meeting and warned him never to attend again, because that was not a business summit. That was a government meeting.

Other than the fact that Nigeria is currently very divided, and the President should have avoided fire, being that he is covered in petrol, what he did is not wrong at all.

You may now insult me, since you cannot fruit me on the facts.

#TableShaker #GrowNairaBuyNaija

CLICK FOR MORE DETAILS:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/powerful-reaction-of-reno-omokri-to-tinubus-two-sons-who-attend-qatar-business-summit-with-him-full-text/

YOU can join our WhatsApp Broadcast List for our news updates by sending your name and location to WhatsApp No. 09069473894
PLEASE SEND STRICTLY TO WHATSAPP, DONT SEND SMS MESSAGE.
FOR your Advert Placement, Press Release, Press Conference, Interviews, Media & Publicity.

Contact us at adesojiomosebi@gmail.com.

Your Credible News Updates Here>>> www.sojworldnews.com
Thank you.
SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by GoodLife4live: 3:56am On Mar 07
SojWORLDWIDE:

If I were President of Nigeria at this time when the country is bitterly divided as a result of the #NigerianElections2023 and the removal of fuel subsidy, as well as the flotation of the Naira, I would not take my children on an official business trip overseas.

The only reason I would not do that is because the optics would look bad, and I would be playing into the hands of my political opponents and hostile media, which have taken a business decision to oppose my administration to appease their base in preparation for the next election.

Having said that, legally, there is nothing wrong with it. Please fact-check me: As Prime Minister, Margaret Thatcher took her son, Mark Thatcher, to overseas UK Business summits. Sir Mark Thatcher is a businessman, as is Seyi Tinubu. Also, fact-check me: President Obasanjo similarly took his son, Gbenga, on a business summit while he was President. Gbenga is also a legitimate businessman.

The current U.S. President, Joe Biden, took his son, Hunter Biden, on a business summit in China while he was Vice President.

And President Trump even made his daughter and her husband his advisers, who frequently travelled with him to business and political summits.

The trip to Qatar was publicly billed as a business summit, for which Nigerian businesses were meant to collaborate with Qatari companies.

In fact, some critics even mocked the Tinubu administration when a letter leaked that the "Business Summit" aspect of the trip had been cancelled. Which turned out to be a lie.

I was surprised that one journalist today asked on live TV what Seyi Tinubu does for a living. I may or may not like Seyi Tinubu. That journalist himself may or may not like Seyi Tinubu.

But to ask what Seyi Tinubu does puts a question mark on your status as a journalist. This is a young man who is involved in multiple known businesses.

And to the President's credit, he very publicly kicked Seyi Tinubu out of a Federal Executive Council meeting and warned him never to attend again, because that was not a business summit. That was a government meeting.

Other than the fact that Nigeria is currently very divided, and the President should have avoided fire, being that he is covered in petrol, what he did is not wrong at all.

CLICK FOR MORE DETAILS:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/powerful-reaction-of-reno-omokri-to-tinubus-two-sons-who-attend-qatar-business-summit-with-him-full-text/

YOU can join our WhatsApp Broadcast List for our news updates by sending your name and location to WhatsApp No. 09069473894
FOR your Advert Placement, Press Release, Press Conference, Interviews, Media & Publicity.

Thank you.
Reno nobody dey fight you... Conscience go fight everyone...

And to those obidense, I pity una as una dey demarket thiefobi everyday with hate speech against other nigerians that had contrary opinion and choice over political matters...

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by Dagah2: 4:43am On Mar 07
''If''...
Unfortunately, Reno is not and cannot be the president. Too petty to be one, he is only meant to be shaking tables and ranting online for relevance.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by Tochi3(m): 4:46am On Mar 07
O mockery of a fool

8 Likes

Re: POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by ivandragon: 5:04am On Mar 07
Justification for waste.

You tell people to suffer for a better tomorrow but you want to maintain a lifestyle of excesses.

9 Likes

Re: POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by Ofunaofu: 5:05am On Mar 07
"I was surprised that one journalist today asked on live TV what Seyi Tinubu does for a living. I may or may not like Seyi Tinubu. That journalist himself may or may not like Seyi Tinubu.

But to ask what Seyi Tinubu does puts a question mark on your status as a journalist. This is a young man who is involved in multiple known businesses."

These so-called multiple businesses are funded and managed with the common wealth of Lagosians.

Remove the common wealth of Lagosians, and you find out there's no known business anywhere.

Reno Omokri is more stupid than I thought.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by Chicagograduate(m): 5:08am On Mar 07
Reno is a media adviser to Tinubu.
Re: POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by 89green: 5:10am On Mar 07
grin Naija

When you look left, nothing is right and when you look right, nothing is left.

We keep justifying nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by Dalohad: 5:58am On Mar 07
GoodLife4live:

And to those obidense, I pity una as una dey demarket thiefobi everyday with hate speech against other nigerians that had contrary opinion and choice over political matters...

PO is only being de+marketed in your empty yoro-muslim skull. Stop deceiving yourself and face the onerous job of being a fanboy to the emilokan regime of hunger.
Na die you dey.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by BitterTruth01: 6:37am On Mar 07
SojWORLDWIDE:

And that ladies and gentlemen is why Reno cannot be taken seriously

Not because the cost of governance should be cut down but because of optics
Re: POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by Soulsymbol99: 6:52am On Mar 07
So this man finally admitted the 2023 elections was flawed/rigged angry

1 Like

Re: POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by riches4me(m): 7:18am On Mar 07
89green:
grin Naija

When you look left, nothing is right and when you look right, nothing is left.

We keep justifying nonsense.

Word! 😅😅

1 Like

Re: POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by Smithkafors(m): 7:27am On Mar 07
GoodLife4live:

Be deceiving yourself. E go clear for your eyes soon. PO dey beg you vote am?.

Try help yourself first!!!.

1 Like

Re: POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by Sirianese: 7:31am On Mar 07
SojWORLDWIDE:

CLICK FOR MORE DETAILS:

Thank you.

Is Reno Omokri a human being, why not check the reaction of dog instead

Omokri wey abandon his family because of Ethiopian pussy is that one a person, or an animal

1 Like

Re: POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by AustineE1: 7:39am On Mar 07
Reno tactically avoided the main issues,at a time when we as Nigerians were asked to tighten our belts and make sacrifices in other to get out of this mess the APC government led us into and yet the government kept up with wanton extravagancy with reckless abandon.
Secondly,in the order of protocol seen,Tinubu's children where above the appointed ministers of the Federal Rep.of Nigeria in the said Qatar business trip. As much as some of us would have loved to give Tinubu some more time to see if he can turn things around,he has not shown enough committment and dedication in this regards.He is operating a jamboree government or practically an Owambe government.

1 Like

Re: POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:41am On Mar 07
GoodLife4live:

Stop calling Obidients. When APC created so many fake accounts to accuse and counter accuse. Why is that many of you can't see it? You think everybody insulting is an Obidients. Dey there while they keep stealing the country dry with their tactics

1 Like

Re: POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by Obakoolex(m): 7:48am On Mar 07
Ofunaofu:
"I was surprised that one journalist today asked on live TV what Seyi Tinubu does for a living. I may or may not like Seyi Tinubu. That journalist himself may or may not like Seyi Tinubu.

But to ask what Seyi Tinubu does puts a question mark on your status as a journalist. This is a young man who is involved in multiple known businesses."

These so-called multiple businesses are funded and managed with the common wealth of Lagosians. Remove the common wealth of Lagosians, and you find out there's no known business anywhere.

Hmmmn he had access to Lagos common wealth because his father was the governor, well if that were true, can we say you have access to stupidity because you inherited it too
Reno gave valid points, you always give just insults.
Re: POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by Ofunaofu: 7:58am On Mar 07
Obakoolex:

Hmmmn he had access to Lagos common wealth because his father was the governor, well if that were true, can we say you have access to stupidity because you inherited it too
Reno gave valid points, you always give just insults.

I hope Reno also made valid points when he referred to Tinubu as a KNOWN DRUG LORD

Re: POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by Splashme: 8:14am On Mar 07
We have a thief in Aso Rock and it's not easy to defend him

1 Like

Re: POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by magoo10(m): 8:18am On Mar 07
Only him is opposing and only him is defending.
Only him says the election is flawed and tomorrow you will hear him defend tinubu as the winner.
Reno omockery is mentally unstable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by Tochj(m): 8:43am On Mar 07
Reno telling his mumu followers that Seyi has businesses but failed to tell them
What business seyi does
If going to government house to collect contract is the business
Then the journalist is right.
Re: POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by Tochj(m): 8:45am On Mar 07
Tochj:
Reno telling his mumu followers that Seyi has businesses but failed to tell them
What business seyi does
If going to government house to collect contract is the business
Then the journalist is right.
Obi children never near the government house for 8 years of his governorship.
Re: POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by Golan007: 9:11am On Mar 07
Ofunaofu:

These so-called multiple businesses are funded and managed with the common wealth of Lagosians.

Remove the common wealth of Lagosians, and you find out there's no known business anywhere.

May jealousy not ki you.
Re: POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by Ofunaofu: 9:57am On Mar 07
Golan007:

May jealousy not ki you.

Jealous of what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by HNICEARTH: 10:20am On Mar 07
SojWORLDWIDE:

CLICK FOR MORE DETAILS:

Thank you.

Mockery moved from table shaker to a baby sitter
Re: POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by yarimo(m): 12:04pm On Mar 07
Very unfortunate abati reduce himself to that level because of obi dead on arrival ambition
Re: POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by Macnnoli4(m): 12:26pm On Mar 07
No wahala. If they are paying for their own travel expenses or Tinubu is personally paying for their travel expenses, they are free to use the summit as a learning/business connections experience. If government money is being wasted on their travel expenses, then nothing justifiable there.

1 Like

Re: POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by Borrow222: 1:06pm On Mar 07
GoodLife4live:

Oga nobody cares again.

If you like elect a goat as the president.

The consequences of your actions will still show after the election just as we are all seeing it now.

Nobody is begging you to vote PO.

Vote a goat please..

1 Like

Re: POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by Melagros(m): 1:50pm On Mar 07
COMRADES, I wonder why tinubu still has supporters on nairaland, are those so called nairaland supporters ok?
Re: POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by kalufelix(m): 4:43pm On Mar 07
Prosecute and defend...tribe is playing trick on this confused man..
Re: POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by Bigkoko: 6:07pm On Mar 07
Tell any sane president anywhere in the world, that subtly accuse his workers and children in public as bribe takers? Only Bulablu will ask a foreign country to report his children and workers who tagged If "they" ask you for bribes, report first to me!

The most foolish president after Buhari!
Re: POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business by GoodLife4live: 10:15am On Mar 08
Borrow222:

Oga nobody cares again.

If you like elect a goat as the president.

The consequences of your actions will still show after the election just as we are all seeing it now.

Nobody is begging you to vote PO.

Vote a goat please..
Stop crying on my mention .. Go and get busy with something tangible...
Tinubu and Reno had successfully gotten what dey want....

(1) (Reply)

Crude Oil Discovery In Nigeria Has It Been A Blessing Or A Curse On The Nation? / Public Relations Head Of Security Agencies In Nigeria: Who Is Your Best Pick? / Photos - Top 10 - Richest Women In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.