Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

You Need A Digital Marketer!? I Got An Urgent Proposal For You! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Need A Digital Marketer!? I Got An Urgent Proposal For You! (77 Views)

Digital Marketer,i Recommend Valuable Products To People That Can Solve Their So / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back / Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need A Digital Marketer!? I Got An Urgent Proposal For You! by Ashawokobokobo: 12:58am On Mar 07
🚀 Attention Business Owners & Entrepreneurs! 🚀

Are you looking to supercharge your digital presence while making a positive impact? I'm on a mission to clear my 450k debt, and I'm offering 5 months of top-tier digital marketing expertise in exchange for someone willing to help. Let's collaborate to elevate your business while I tackle my financial hurdles head-on!

💼 What I Bring to the Table:

Proven track record in digital marketing strategies
Social media management
Content creation and SEO optimization
Creative problem-solving and innovative campaigns
🔍 What I'm Seeking:

Someone willing to clear my debt (450k) within the next 24 hours
In return, I'm committed to working for you as a digital marketer for 5 months, salary-free
Let's turn challenges into opportunities and achieve mutual success together! If you're interested or know someone who might be, let's connect and discuss further. Together, we can make a difference! 🌟

#DebtFree #DigitalMarketing #CollaborationOpportunity
Re: You Need A Digital Marketer!? I Got An Urgent Proposal For You! by priyankayadav: 12:18pm On Mar 07
A digital marketer is an expert in developing, carrying out, and supervising online marketing campaigns in order to advertise products and services online. In order to increase sales and return on investment, they conduct market research, identify target audiences, create engaging content, manage social media channels, optimize websites for search engines, launch email marketing campaigns, and track campaign performance using metrics like website traffic, engagement rates, and conversions. Learn essential skills like SEO, SEM, social media marketing, and analytics to excel in diverse roles across industries for career in digital marketing with a digital marketing certification course.
Re: You Need A Digital Marketer!? I Got An Urgent Proposal For You! by Ashawokobokobo: 9:04pm On Mar 07
priyankayadav:
A digital marketer is an expert in developing, carrying out, and supervising online marketing campaigns in order to advertise products and services online. In order to increase sales and return on investment, they conduct market research, identify target audiences, create engaging content, manage social media channels, optimize websites for search engines, launch email marketing campaigns, and track campaign performance using metrics like website traffic, engagement rates, and conversions. Learn essential skills like SEO, SEM, social media marketing, and analytics to excel in diverse roles across industries for career in digital marketing with a digital marketing certification course.
very much aware! I have a brainbench certificate in digital marketing.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Solar Home Solution And Its Benefits / These 7 Double-proven Skills Will Triple-size Your Income / Differentiation Between Myle V5 Pod And Myle V4 Pods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.