Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF (51765 Views)

Zulum Gifts N5m To Borno Man Who Fabricated ‘hand Tractor’ / 178,459 AK-47 Rifles, Assorted Rifles, Pistols, Other Arms Unaccounted For / Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Sunday2021: 3:12pm On Mar 07
Forkthiefnubu:
I don’t believe this , these are machined in modern factories , ordinary keke that we assemble still looks like 19th century machines
nobody told you that the machine was made in Jos. They use the machine to produce those weapons.
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Forkthiefnubu: 3:15pm On Mar 07
FFIA:

You reasoning is very constrained cool
Poor you unable to reason at all
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Forkthiefnubu: 3:16pm On Mar 07
Sunday2021:
nobody told you that the machine was made in Jos. They use the machine to produce those weapons.
Do they still teach comprehension in Nigerian schools these days ? U picked nothing out of that paragraph
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Forkthiefnubu: 3:20pm On Mar 07
Incredible128:
I think it doesn't need much technical know how to produce guns that'll look like those high crafted ones, for example, there is a place in Pakistan where replicas of high class guns are produced by locals, u would have a hard time distinguishing between the copy/replicas and the originalsexceplt u're a military expert and have handled the originals of such guns

Pakistani is a nuclear power and what’s making a small caliber projectiles to them, you comparing Pakistan’s technological capabilities to Nigeria ?
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Omoawoke: 3:20pm On Mar 07
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by VIKTO83(m): 3:25pm On Mar 07
I keep saying it.
The day Nigerians go go into local production of cement, Dangote go get sense.
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by uuzba(m): 3:27pm On Mar 07
Tellmeastory:

Are you aware we manufacture cars, buses, and even armoured personnel carriers in Nigeria?

Why did your head go to keke if not for your tragic inferiority complex?

Made in Nigeria - Proforce
What I hate about this story is that
1. The headline is given by someone who hates Nigerians products as he said "Fabricated" - As if it's one zinc and hammer nonsense.
But you and the other guy have UPGRADED and refined the English to.
2. Manufactured...
3. Machined...
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Omoawoke: 3:29pm On Mar 07
Jakumo:

I can't entirely agree with the suggestion that anyone who has ever broken the law should never be offered gainful employment. On the contrary, the Nigerian government could seek out and legitimately hire these massively skilled clandestine backyard gunsmiths so that they can be taken out of the weapons supply chain for criminals, and made into productive citizens tasked with arming the police and military for a fraction of the price imported weapons command on the international market.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8l1buy0JNo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdzlAEs_VNo

So we should keep rewarding criminals
Same way we pay kidnappers ransome and gave amnesty to boko haram
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by optionalY09: 3:35pm On Mar 07
Fmghewzy:

Oloshii , bomb kwa .

Whose side are you on , the federal government or bokoharam ?

I think you wanted me to sponsor gun maker and i am bigger than that
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Jakumo(m): 3:37pm On Mar 07
Omoawoke:

So we should keep rewarding criminals
Same way we pay kidnappers ransome and gave amnesty to boko haram

It is safe to assume that there are many more gunsmiths in Nigeria besides the one recently busted in Jos. I would much rather hear that all Nigeria's illegal gunsmiths presently involved in manufacturing high-capacity light arms have been granted amnesty and incorporated into legally operated government firearm manufacturing facilities because that would ensure the same gun-makers are not forced to sell their weapons to criminals as they surely would to if they continue to be denied the chance to work legally.
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Omoawoke: 3:41pm On Mar 07
Jakumo:

It is safe to assume that there are many more gunsmiths in Nigeria besides the one recently busted in Jos. I would much rather hear that all Nigeria's illegal gunsmiths presently involved in manufacturing high-capacity light arms have been granted amnesty and incorporated into legally operated government firearm manufacturing facilities because that would ensure the same gun-makers are not forced to sell their weapons to criminals as they surely would to if they continue to be denied the chance to work legally.

You are talking from a clean mind. Your mind is good and so you think positively. But you have forgotten not humans have clean mind. Some people are born to be a terror to the society and they consume and give darkness to the world.

You ever wonder why some people, all they think about is how to do crime and make the world a bitter place for the society. Some people have talent and opportunities to do good things and even become rich, but that same talent and opportunity, they will rather use it to cause pain to others and live off crime. That’s the way the world is.
The people doing gunsmiths, they are aware they sell to arm robbers, kidnappers, bandits. They take innocent human lives and they are aware their works are being used to cause misfortune, bloodshed and tears for people but won’t stop. Give them contract to do a machine to make life better for people, they won’t do it. They will rather watch the world burn.
The only way out is to smoke them out too, don’t negotiate with evil people, destroy them
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by FFIA: 3:41pm On Mar 07
Forkthiefnubu:

Poor you unable to reason at all
at least I am not the one unable to read the handwriting on the wall. cool
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Incredible128: 3:47pm On Mar 07
Go watch videos on it, the place's not a technological place, it's like a slum(the gun producing place) a state being a nuclear power doesn't mean all its people are engineers and scientists, I'm quite sure even some places in Afghanistan produces guns
Forkthiefnubu:

Pakistani is a nuclear power and what’s making a small caliber projectiles to them, you comparing Pakistan’s technological capabilities to Nigeria ?
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by theforemost: 3:59pm On Mar 07
Now self defense is easy. Just permit us to. Kidnapping go run away
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Spandau: 4:11pm On Mar 07
blamingthedevil:

Prince Olumuyiwa Adejobi

Ooh! See talent!
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by DWickedLandLord: 4:22pm On Mar 07
Okete001:

Hehehe

Like these they produced in 2023.

Must you always chëstbēa.t?

Empty barrels they say ……………..

What a dumb ass 🤦🏾‍♂️
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by fortunez1(m): 4:24pm On Mar 07
And yet they couldn't defennd themselves
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Forkthiefnubu: 4:43pm On Mar 07
FFIA:

at least I am not the one unable to read the handwriting on the wall. cool
You must be a kid
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Forkthiefnubu: 4:45pm On Mar 07
Incredible128:
Go watch videos on it, the place's not a technological place, it's like a slum(the gun producing place) a state being a nuclear power doesn't mean all its people are engineers and scientists, I'm quite sure even some places in Afghanistan produces guns
I understand my well informed fellow but I mean above basic skills in metal works and smelting and use of lathes and grinders have been acquired
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by J3susFr3ak: 5:26pm On Mar 07
fortunez1:
And yet they couldn't defennd themselves

The tragic outcome could have been far worst if they did not challenge themselves to use this self-help initiative to defend themselves.

You are talking about thousands of well armed Fulani Terrorists currently backed by the Military.

I will encourage serious states who care about manufacturing to import more of these Lathes and Mills as well as Tractors....not spending billions of naira to buy vehicles for corrupt politicians.

1 Like

Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by shepherd316: 5:28pm On Mar 07
They're quick to show us all these things abi? why dem no dey show all herdsmen, boko harams and bandicts dem dey kill for news? Yeye people
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Rolings: 5:35pm On Mar 07
Tellmeastory:

Why did your head go to keke if not for your tragic inferiority complex?

Made in Nigeria - Proforce

The guy is a classic case of inferiority complex.

One thing I've realized is that MOST NIGERIANS ARE GROSSLY IGNORANT ABOUT THEIR COUNTRY and they foolishly go about behaving as if they know something.... they know nothing.
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by bigiyaro(m): 5:44pm On Mar 07
plateau people resorted to fabrication of their own weapons for survival, when it become obvious that a cliche at the Federal level wants the whole plateau state to be over ridden by the fulanis and their hausa slaves, but still federal government security agencies always get to disarm the indigens but never the maruding terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by FFIA: 6:13pm On Mar 07
Forkthiefnubu:

You must be a kid
that one ma you no understand? cool
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by PHIPEX(m): 6:35pm On Mar 07
Omoawoke:

Not believing in God is no crime Mr. man.
Nobody will jail you for not believing in God, but if them born your papa well, enter US and start fabricating weapons illegally
You have shifted the goal post from "character to crime. Your first post was on character not criminality. Have you heard of ethical hacker?
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Spirit7957(m): 6:58pm On Mar 07
If you have this kind of talent would you want to work for a government that will only pay you peanuts? [color=#006600][/color]
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Omoawoke: 7:07pm On Mar 07
PHIPEX:
You have shifted the goal post from "character to crime. Your first post was on character not criminality. Have you heard of ethical hacker?

Not believing in God has nothing to do with character Mr man. As far as the world is concerned today, there’s freedom of belief and you can be an atheist and no one cares. You can’t compare not believing in God with illegality. Nobody will arrest you or file criminal charges against you for not believing in God.

You are asking me if I know Ethical Hacking? I should be the one to teach you what ethical hacking is all about. Just so you know, hacking is a crime and if you are caught, they will deal with you like a terrorist. It’s a serious crime in the western world and nobody will reward you for it… there are enough smart people in the world for you to think hacking will make you famous and get you your dream job or life. You think they will carry you go join FBI?? Na prison you dey use play. Ethical hacking is a different thing entirely, you are being employed for penetration testing and not hack into people’s system
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by McStoic(m): 7:49pm On Mar 07
BitterTruth01:
lol something wey Biafra produced as far back as 1967 . Awka has been making pistols for a long time

If naija na country wey dey work, all those biafran engineers should’ve been at the Center of a defense production .

Before any ignoramus idiotic comes to quote me and embarrass their father here , go out check out the German scientists of world war 2 where they went after the war
During the war the Germans produced the V1 and V2 rockets . The V2 was the first guided ballistic missile .
The western allies and the Soviets scrambled for the German scientists . About half relocated tk usa and the other half to Soviet Union. There they developed the modern ICBM

You are current my brother. Those guys helped start the Space race between USA and USSR .
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Abufo: 7:50pm On Mar 07
membranus:

Take Panadol, you will be well.

y'all get on my last nerves! prime irritants!
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by 6ixT8: 11:21pm On Mar 07
BUTEX guy living by the hype cheesy
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Ofodirinwa: 2:54am On Mar 08
79733139:

Local refineries buy stolen crude oil. If they bought crude oil at normal price, their prices of petrol and keroseine would be too expensive because they do small scale refining.

Did you know that all of Nigeria's oil is licensed to foriegners and the reason it's illegal is before a Nigerian uses the oil from our ground it has to be sent to its 'home country' first? That's you're normal price.
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Simeonjoe1: 5:12am On Mar 09
Jakumo:

The quality of metal used in the manufacture of illegal weapons is certainly not as reliable as the raw material souced by gun manufacturing factories, BUT, if the government hires these gunsmiths, their entire fabrication process can be legitimized so that the supply chain of raw material is subject to stringent quality control protocol to ensure that the finished product will emerge from the assembly line virtually indistinguishable from the original factory made weapon both in appearance, functionality, durability, and ballistic accuracy.

There's nothing special in gun making. Nigeria also has Defcon assembling weapons and building our own OBA007 AKM.

DEFCON has enough stuff with its needed talent already, this guys are criminals and deserve the law according, we will not legitimate criminality using excuse of special skills, there's nothing special here, it'd already being done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard / Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.