Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF (51644 Views)

Zulum Gifts N5m To Borno Man Who Fabricated ‘hand Tractor’ / 178,459 AK-47 Rifles, Assorted Rifles, Pistols, Other Arms Unaccounted For / Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by IamANigerianMan: 11:39am On Mar 07
BigYash:
If say our government get head,see better talents. And I blive that their are more factories like this undiscovered.. They will lock them up in jail now,instead of developing them and making them use these talents positively ..
Satap you people spree nonsense on social media, if you are good for anything, you are the one supposed to look for people base on their law, this guy would have look for government and present his proposal not to manufacture gun for people to take the life of others..
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Jakumo(m): 11:41am On Mar 07
Simeonjoe1:

Hired to do what?
Make gun for police or army?
Gun that'll result in their death. You don't know the technicalities that goes into weapon manufacturing.
All this are one shot weapons that get you killed. Even our Police will not buy this kind of guns

The quality of metal used in the manufacture of illegal weapons is certainly not as reliable as the raw material souced by gun manufacturing factories, BUT, if the government hires these gunsmiths, their entire fabrication process can be legitimized so that the supply chain of raw material is subject to stringent quality control protocol to ensure that the finished product will emerge from the assembly line virtually indistinguishable from the original factory made weapon both in appearance, functionality, durability, and ballistic accuracy.
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by slimfit1(m): 11:44am On Mar 07
Omoawoke:
People saying they should be hired are the most stupid human beings on earth.

Character goes before talent. The america you people are comparing to will never hire people with criminal records no matter how good they are, they conduct a diligent background check before hiring

Idiots!!

Hi Uncle I can confirm that you are a fool sir. If you have a special talent they need they will pardon you don't say what you don't know sir. These are people we need to stop buying weapons killing the Naira.
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by slimfit1(m): 11:49am On Mar 07
optionalY09:
The people who fabricated these guns should be hired instead.

Unfortunately black people have no idea how the world operates. They are only good with complaining

They didn't kill anyone they are just trying to defend themselves.
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Teejaney88(m): 11:50am On Mar 07
Butechs
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by BigYash: 11:51am On Mar 07
IamANigerianMan:

Satap you people spree nonsense on social media, if you are good for anything, you are the one supposed to look for people base on their law, this guy would have look for government and present his proposal not to manufacture gun for people to take the life of others..
Ode na why the same government dey make bokoram swear oath and release them back into the society .. Which government poor man wan present proposal to? Abeg comot dia
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by goodconsience77: 11:57am On Mar 07
[i][/i] I Wicked world the only thing they know is to kill people. God will surely judge them one day.
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by tctrills: 11:58am On Mar 07
Ofodirinwa:
This is great, if Nigeria had to pieces of a human brain in the entire country, we would encourage these guys to begin exporting.

Every day police are busting local refineries, and local gun factories. In a normal country this type of ingenuity would be the beginning of major industrial sectors
Oga, no normal county would allow illegal gun factories and refineries.
Do you really think that 8f you start an illegal gun factory in the US or UK the government will clap for you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by FFIA: 11:58am On Mar 07
Forkthiefnubu:
I don’t believe this , these are machined in modern factories , ordinary keke that we assemble still looks like 19th century machines
You reasoning is very constrained cool
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Emman08: 12:06pm On Mar 07
Bullsh*t
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by davillian(m): 12:06pm On Mar 07
The AK 47 is what they made
But the pistols doesn't look like something made locally
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by membranus: 12:08pm On Mar 07
Abufo:

You ppl just make me sick!

Take Panadol, you will be well.
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Azzik: 12:11pm On Mar 07
blamingthedevil:

Prince Olumuyiwa Adejobi
Na better engineer construct these work
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by cardoctor(m): 12:19pm On Mar 07
We only know how to fabricate bad things.
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by PHIPEX(m): 12:33pm On Mar 07
Omoawoke:

Character goes before talent. The america you people are comparing to will never hire people with criminal records no matter how good they are, they conduct a diligent background check before hiring

Idiots!!
Tell.me the character of the person that produced the phone you are using? The owners of most of the sociaL media platform you are using don't even believe in the existence of God yet you are using their products, why not ban them on the ground of "character"?
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Fmghewzy(m): 12:46pm On Mar 07
optionalY09:

Unfortunately black people have no idea how the world operates. They are only good with complaining

Are you black?

If yes, what's this nonsense you just typed, what is stoping you from hiring them and investing .

Are you Normal 🤷🏾‍♂️
Black people are good at complaining you said , and that's exactly what you are doing.
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Cullinane: 12:47pm On Mar 07
Tellmeastory:

Are you aware we manufacture cars, buses, and even armoured personnel carriers in Nigeria?

Why did your head go to keke if not for your tragic inferiority complex?

Made in Nigeria - Proforce
He is from the North. Common toothpick they can't manufacture there. All they know how to do is almajiri, steal government money and be national parasites on other regions of the country.
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by PropertyBuying(f): 12:48pm On Mar 07
Interesting development
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Tetraozonaitera: 12:52pm On Mar 07
Forkthiefnubu:
I don’t believe this , these are machined in modern factories , ordinary keke that we assemble still looks like 19th century machines

It is called metal fabrication and it taught in ordinary Nigeria Technical Colleges. Once you have the machines you can fabricate anything metal. Including Motor parts.
Don't get it twisted, Naija has talents who can even build cars from scratch if encouraged.
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Miyachi: 12:54pm On Mar 07
Forkthiefnubu:
It is true. I could remember when I used to hear of Bukuru Technical College students making and selling guns in the early 2000s. It's been happening for a while.
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by 79733139(m): 1:26pm On Mar 07
Ofodirinwa:
This is great, if Nigeria had to pieces of a human brain in the entire country, we would encourage these guys to begin exporting.

Every day police are busting local refineries, and local gun factories. In a normal country this type of ingenuity would be the beginning of major industrial sectors

Local refineries buy stolen crude oil. If they bought crude oil at normal price, their prices of petrol and keroseine would be too expensive because they do small scale refining.

1 Like

Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by erico2k2(m): 1:32pm On Mar 07
Forkthiefnubu:
Are those lathe you are seeing not modern enough to fabricate these ?Those are more than capable to machine even better
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by erico2k2(m): 1:34pm On Mar 07
Omoawoke:

Idiots!!
You wonder why we do not develop, the ones doing these in the west where once like these, doing it underground, just to test you brains why do you think there is such words as white hacker?
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by optionalY09: 1:42pm On Mar 07
Fmghewzy:

Are you black?

If yes, what's this nonsense you just typed, what is stoping you from hiring them and investing .

Are you Normal 🤷🏾‍♂️
Black people are good at complaining you said , and that's exactly what you are doing.

ode nie i already hired the people that are making bomb
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:49pm On Mar 07
Forkthiefnubu:

Guns are relatively easy to build compared to vehicles!

How many moving parts do they have?
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Segun2222: 1:51pm On Mar 07
optionalY09:

hired so they cant start selling to bandits legally
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Shegznation001(m): 2:01pm On Mar 07
These guns dey give me orgasm
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by omoiyalayi(m): 2:04pm On Mar 07
HugeElephant:

Those factories were built so that Jo's people could produce weapons to protect their people from Fulani welding arms and ammunition.
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Fmghewzy(m): 2:26pm On Mar 07
optionalY09:

ode nie i already hired the people that are making bomb

Oloshii , bomb kwa .

Whose side are you on , the federal government or bokoharam ?
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Omoawoke: 2:30pm On Mar 07
PHIPEX:
Tell.me the character of the person that produced the phone you are using? The owners of most of the sociaL media platform you are using don't even believe in the existence of God yet you are using their products, why not ban them on the ground of "character"?

Not believing in God is no crime Mr. man.
Nobody will jail you for not believing in God, but if them born your papa well, enter US and start fabricating weapons illegally
Re: All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF by Truvelisback(m): 3:02pm On Mar 07
Naija Got Talent(NGT).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives / A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months / Buhari Never Promised APC To Make Naira Equal To Dollar – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.