Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship (24254 Views)

Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder / Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others / Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by predictor1: 2:53pm On Mar 07
Bridget95:
Things have gotten so bad that I begin to wonder what the president does with the huge amount of dollars Nigeria generate daily from crude oil sales.
What are the governors doing with the increased allocation from the president? This is the time for a serious governor to declare a revolution against hunger in his state, put the money into agriculture, tackle herdsmen wahala like his children have been kidnapped by the herdsmen, get help from foreign agricultural entities and institute a sort of price control and food subsidy. The governors have a lot to do at this difficult time.
Re: Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Kusu12: 2:54pm On Mar 07
In the land of the so called billionaires according to deluded obirodents.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by bolademi(m): 2:58pm On Mar 07
Re: Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Anunakeeh: 2:59pm On Mar 07
Chinkoalhaji34:

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/06/nigerian-woman-leaves-3-children-enugu-police-station-commits-suicide-over-hardship

Very Normal in a useless contraption like shiithole.

You need to die first before the useless beings will offer to help you.
Re: Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Ouchbabe(f): 3:01pm On Mar 07
This is pathetic but suicide is not an option cry

It's not easy for people like us with very young children to feed.
Kindly assist a sister with any amount. #100, #500 will go a long way in our feeding.
Remain blessed.

0029625775 GTB
Re: Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by superCleanworks(m): 3:07pm On Mar 07
Judolisco:
lol... Na state government dey sponsor foundation na..... Lol

Typing LOL upandan doesn't make your statement valid. bring facts. can you prove your words?
Re: Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Emmanuel909090: 3:16pm On Mar 07
This woman paid the ultimate price for her kids to have a better life.
Re: Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Judolisco(m): 3:19pm On Mar 07
superCleanworks:

Typing LOL upandan doesn't make your statement valid. bring facts. can you prove your words?
bros na wetin me and u sabi but continue
Re: Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Henryfour(m): 3:23pm On Mar 07
Typing:

Abeokuta is now enugu? Dey play
Forget how Nairaland members from the East are hyping their region online daily. I live in Enugu and I tell you this, the hunger here pass the one in any part of this Country. Begers have taking over every part of this state. The price of food stuffs here is 5 times the amount of the same food stuffs in other region.

Transportation is even worst. From Abuja to Asaba is 14k but from Abuja to Onitsha is 25k. Asaba to Onitsha is less that 4 kilometers. Transportation fare in the East is the highest. Come and see as everyone dey trek for Enugu.
Re: Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Green5(m): 3:27pm On Mar 07
Where are those low life hype men that were disturbing the social media that Tinubu built Lagos over night and that he will build Nigeria.
This country is bigger than the likes of Tinubu whom drugs business took to Chicago only to go and thief a female cert. Nigeria is not drugs business
Re: Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by superCleanworks(m): 3:29pm On Mar 07
Judolisco:
bros na wetin me and u sabi but continue

speak for yourself
Re: Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Danmisra(m): 3:35pm On Mar 07
Miracle in the land of the billionaires

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Truthshotcrazy: 3:37pm On Mar 07
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Sorry Ooo.......

Tot they said Igbos ain't feeling the heat say nah only hausas and Yorubas.......so what hardship again precisely??
still following updates from the sad story...Her ( Billionaire ) husband left her with the 3kids & she couldn't cope with him gone. That's why!

P s
yet to ascertain & verify for a certainty if he went missing, or absconded or died. The little baby interviewed at the police station, only said daddy left them. Couldn't supply much info
Re: Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Truthshotcrazy: 3:39pm On Mar 07
Danmisra:
Miracle in the land of the billionaires
Our God is a miracle God
Re: Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by MisterBanny(m): 3:46pm On Mar 07
Chinkoalhaji34:
The poverty in the East come be like say e hard pass the one for Borno.

Some people kill their kid to eat while this woman chose to go to heaven rather than fend for her kid.

RIP to her.

Don't be stupid and senseless by attributing such evil occurrence to the East alone. The cost of living, hardship and poverty is not only peculiar to a certain region, it is everywhere in Nigeria. Don't be a tribal bigot
Re: Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by MisterBanny(m): 3:47pm On Mar 07
greenermodels:
It's not easy been a widow in present day Nigeria but suicide isn't an option, doesn't she have relatives on both her side and her husband side, what's the meaning of her husband was lost? Poor. Journalism, something deeper triggered this level of frustration and depression.

You think relatives and inlaws can help much?
Re: Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Emdebby2: 3:49pm On Mar 07
Sacrificial lamb! So sad!
Re: Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Boldideas: 3:57pm On Mar 07
Bridget95:
Things have gotten so bad that I begin to wonder what the president does with the huge amount of dollars Nigeria generate daily from crude oil sales.

That dude may die because of Nigeria's problems if care is not taken.
Re: Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Arostar2023: 3:57pm On Mar 07
Typing:
The rate of hunger in Enugu and it's environs is alarming. I live in Enugu and I feel so sad seeing how men and women sleep without eating anything.

Some families sell their Children to enable them eat. Some young Girls go into prostitution for a plate of Indomie. The hunger here is worst

Igbo hater I sight you. How people exist just to hate on some other people, of the same color, is just mind blowing. You have hyping the same falsehood over and over all over this thread. To what purpose, if I may ask? The truth is that SE people have been marginalized since after the civil war. In a way, they are used to " suffering". So the difficulties been experienced in this present administration won't really make much difference. The only difference is the psychological pain, because this suffering to many, is needless.
Re: Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Confirm4real(m): 3:58pm On Mar 07
Winning123:

Shut up! Hardship is not an excuse to take one's life. This hardship would surely pass. This is not the first time as a nation we are facing hardship, and I can tell you when it passes it would not be the last.

Who's this animal telling me shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by KBORN(m): 4:16pm On Mar 07
The hunger is real o. someone should help me with any amount 0531771598 smartcash. God bless!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Thabothabo101: 4:36pm On Mar 07
greenermodels:
It's not easy been a widow in present day Nigeria but suicide isn't an option, doesn't she have relatives on both her side and her husband side, what's the meaning of her husband was lost? Poor. Journalism, something deeper triggered this level of frustration and depression.

You won't understand until you’re in that state of helplessness. Overall, I think she was thoughtful not taking the kids along with her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Franky9584(m): 4:40pm On Mar 07
But wait ooo...this governor wife fine ooo

Pls somebody should come and take care of me now ooo
Re: Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by WorkBank: 4:54pm On Mar 07
AntiChristian:
Waoh!

This is too much!

Anyone who commits suicide na hell fire straight!

Who loses now? Your kids don hammer while you dey hell!

And the Agama father go dey somewhere like that o!

Nothing like hell fire, na just human Imaginations.

The concept of heaven or after life are all religious deceptions.

Imagine the biblical heaven is different from the Islamic heaven cos obviously the entrance requirements are very different.

So it's all human imaginations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Port443: 5:22pm On Mar 07
Typing:
The rate of hunger in Enugu and it's environs is alarming. I live in Enugu and I feel so sad seeing how men and women sleep without eating anything.

Some families sell their Children to enable them eat. Some young Girls go into prostitution for a plate of Indomie. The hunger here is worst
It's really sweet how everything you do is about the east grin grin grin grin

We will keep on occupying your brain at no charge grin grin
Re: Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Dpharisee: 5:22pm On Mar 07
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Sorry Ooo.......

Tot they said Igbos ain't feeling the heat say nah only hausas and Yorubas.......so what hardship again precisely??
Wrong, they said they won't go out to the streets to protest the hardship, they will endure and overcome it
Re: Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by GreatChizzy: 5:30pm On Mar 07
Bridget95:
No he stores it for himself in several foreign accounts.

Have your Governor ever complained of not receiving his state monthly allocation from the FG? Have you ever held your Governor accountable for the state Internally generated revenue (IGR). Most of you lots have been politically brainwashed into looking to the President for everything, creating zero accountability for your Governors.
Re: Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Zetty177x: 5:44pm On Mar 07
Useless APC government
Re: Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Thislifee: 5:59pm On Mar 07
Chinkoalhaji34:
The poverty in the East come be like say e hard pass the one for Borno.

Some people kill their kid to eat while this woman chose to go to heaven rather than fend for her kid.

RIP to her.
East is very costly oh than other part of the country now!
Re: Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Efikman(m): 5:59pm On Mar 07
Ouchbabe:
This is pathetic but suicide is not an option cry

It's not easy for people like us with very young children to feed.
Kindly assist a sister with any amount. #100, #500 will go a long way in our feeding.
Remain blessed.

0029625775 GTB
Ndidi, is that you?
Re: Woman Leaves 3 Children At Enugu Police Station, Commits Suicide Over Hardship by Bridget95(f): 6:07pm On Mar 07
GreatChizzy:

Have your Governor ever complained of not receiving his state monthly allocation from the FG? Have you ever held your Governor accountable for the state Internally generated revenue (IGR). Most of you lots have been politically brainwashed into looking to the President for everything, creating zero accountability for your Governors.
My state governor is doing well with the meager resource at his disposal.

There is no single federal project baba blue has done in my state and nationwide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

50-year-old Man Drugs, Rapes 7 Underage Boys In Niger / Baba Ijesha: Lagos Ministry Of Justice Advises Police To File 5 Charges / Car Snatchers Arrested With Over 150 Stolen Handsets In Anambra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.