Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship (11858 Views)

‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba / Rivers: PDP Fumes As Fubara Defends Tinubu Over Peace Deal / Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship by Unlimitedwords: 5:47am On Mar 07
THE BIG BREAK MOMENT AFRICA HOME COMING CELEBRATION OF CALISTUS UZODINMA (C FLY) WINNER OF THE SEASON 2 REALITY SHOW

The Big Break Moment Africa Reality Show Winner Calistus Uzodinma Receives Hero's Welcome in Rivers State

The highly anticipated homecoming event for Calistus Uzodinma, the winner of Season Two of the Big Break Moment Reality Show, was a momentous occasion filled with joy, celebration, and recognition of the young talent's achievements. This took place on the 1st March, 2024 in Rivers State, Nigeria.

The Big Break Moment team, led by CEO Mr. Tayo Folorunsho, alongside the winner Calistus Uzodinma, paid a courtesy visit to the Governor of Rivers State Sir Siminalayi Fubara as well as the Vice Chancellor of Rivers State University, Professor Nlerum Sunday Okogbule where Calistus Uzodinma is a student. The visit was a show of appreciation for the support and recognition of the local talent showcased on the reality show.

During the homecoming event, an important highlight was the presentation of the car won by Calistus Uzodinma during the competition to the state governor. This gesture was a symbol of honour from the Big Break Moment team and a recognition of the governor's support for the creative industry in Rivers State.

In a surprising turn of events, the Governor of Rivers State awarded Calistus Uzodinma with a scholarship as a way to celebrate his achievements and encourage him to continue using his talents for positive impact. This act not only honored the young artist but also served as an inspiration to the entire youth population of Rivers State.

Following the presentation to the governor, the Big Break Moment Africa team, accompanied by the winner, visited the Vice Chancellor of Rivers State University to present the grand prize won by Calistus Uzodinma. The Vice Chancellor, along with the University council, warmly welcomed the team and expressed pride in the accomplishments of the talented student.

In his remarks, the Vice Chancellor commended Calistus Uzodinma for representing the university with excellence and pledged continued support to aspiring students. His words of encouragement and recognition further solidified the importance of nurturing creativity and talent among the youth of Rivers State.

The homecoming event for Calistus Uzodinma was not only a celebration of his victory on the reality show but also a testament to the power of support, recognition, and encouragement in fostering talent and creativity in student communities across Nigeria by the Big Break Moment Africa

3 Likes

Re: Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship by Unlimitedwords: 5:48am On Mar 07
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship by Melagros(m): 6:20am On Mar 07
COMRADES, this dude is so lucky for meeting a governor in his lifetime

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship by toscotech(m): 8:50am On Mar 07
That good to hear
Re: Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship by bigdammyj: 8:51am On Mar 07
Noted.
Re: Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship by Eriggs: 8:52am On Mar 07
We don hear
Re: Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship by Eriggs: 8:52am On Mar 07
Melagros:
Have you met a governor before?
Re: Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship by SKYHIGHfx: 8:52am On Mar 07
Congratulations
Re: Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship by Rahkman: 8:53am On Mar 07
Ronu ppl go be like he is not igbo he is rivers grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship by Chikel20000(m): 8:55am On Mar 07
Rahkman:
dis table u r shaking eh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship by biafranrealson: 8:55am On Mar 07
Igbo amaka

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship by Absuchat(m): 9:03am On Mar 07
Igbos always win in competitions.
Why?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:04am On Mar 07
E no go pass Alex report
Re: Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship by Judolisco(m): 9:04am On Mar 07
Iswr who be dis guy?
Re: Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship by frankmoney(m): 9:05am On Mar 07
Re: Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship by SSpeter(m): 9:05am On Mar 07
Rahkman:
I was surprised when people started singing that Emefiele was Igbo, but when he was CBN governor, they said he was South South

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship by arantess: 9:05am On Mar 07
Melagros:
😆 In this part of the world , yea.

1 Like

Re: Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship by FFIA: 9:06am On Mar 07
WTF is this? cool
Re: Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship by themanderon: 9:09am On Mar 07
SSpeter:
I was surprised when people started singing that Emefiele was Igbo, but when he was CBN governor, they said he was South South

That is how deceptive and evil Nigerians can be. They change the goalpost at will.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship by Astra101: 9:11am On Mar 07
I don't know him, haven't heard of him.
Which reality show again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship by AustineE1: 9:12am On Mar 07
SSpeter:
Thats the double standard we are talking about.When Chukwuma Nzeogwu led the 1966 coup,they called it an Igbo coup,as soon as Emeifele was implicated in financial mess,they remembered he is an Igbo man.Wike now is their darling from south south,God forbid he falls out with Tinubu and he is indicted in such a way that he will lose his seat as the Federal capital minister,then they will remind you all that afterall he is an Igboman. If the going is well,he is South South,any day he falls out with them,they remind him that he is there usual enemy,an Igboman.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship by iLegendd(m): 9:20am On Mar 07
Rahkman:
I'm from Rivers, not Igbo, but I love how Igbos always claim us. This makes me feel good and wanted. Knowing that there is someone who can do anytime to keep us and Igbos united gives me joy. Na pikin wey get money, popular, or fine na him people dey like associate with.

In the name of being united, I love how the Hausas don't want Nigeria to split. We die here. The marriage is forever. Hausas and Igbos are one.

I love how our governors always welcome any Rivers man/woman who achieves something for the state or the country like a royal.

This is a sign of encouragement for the rest of us. It may seem unnecessary, but appreciation is part of moral support for the rest of us who are watching from home.

Omah Lay should win Grammy let's welcome him too.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship by alpharoyalty: 9:26am On Mar 07
Misplaced priority
Re: Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship by AustineE1: 9:27am On Mar 07
iLegendd:
I'm from Rivers, not Igbo, but I love how Igbos always claim us. This makes me feel good and wanted. Knowing that there is someone who can do anytime to keep us and Igbos united gives me joy. Na pikin wey get money, popular, or fine na him people dey like associate with.

In the name of being united, I love how the Hausas don't want Nigeria to split. We die here. The marriage is forever. Hausas and Igbos are one.
It seems you Yorubas are the least intelligent,everytime you say a word,you are so easily decoded.Anyway enjoy your self deception.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship by casualobserver: 9:34am On Mar 07
Something is wrong with us as a people. We are not celebrating teachers, doctors, engineers etc, it is reality show stars we are recognizing….for doing what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship by Ttipsy(f): 9:44am On Mar 07
Congratulations mr uzo
Re: Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship by Kobicove(m): 9:45am On Mar 07
Na which one be Big Break Moment Reality show?

By the way why is busy Fubara dishing out government money with reckless abandon? undecided
Re: Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship by iLegendd(m): 9:45am On Mar 07
AustineE1:

It seems you Yorubas are the least intelligent,everytime you say a word,you are so easily decoded.Anyway enjoin your self deception.
Mr. Decoder, your remote isn't working.

Take me out of your big 3 tribal nonsense. I love how you 3 big tribes always fight and reconcile when Nigeria is playing football.

When I see Hausas, Yorubas and Igbos fight online, I always want to support the Igbos, then I regain my senses and stay neutral.

When 3 kids fight, there should be a father figure to separate them (Niger Delta).

So, I don't give a f*ck if 3 of you hate one another. All I care about is: after the fight, reconcile, watch football together, defend Nigeria online together when other countries abuse us, and when you're done, come meet daddy (Niger Delta), through your governor for you state allocation.

As a father, our job is to feed and separate our children when they fight.

That's all. Free Nnamdi Kanu, but one Nigeria forever.

I'm not Yoruba, I'm not Igbo and I'm not Hausa. I'm the father of Nigeria (Niger Delta). cheesy

We, the Niger Deltans, are the reason Nigeria is still standing and for that, we've assumed the father-figure position. Don't expect us to engage in any stupid fight online or offline. If we must fight, it's about resource control and nothing more.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship by KingMack(m): 9:46am On Mar 07
Judolisco:
Iswr who be dis guy?

iffa know mk my nyash peel😔
Re: Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship by eepeepook: 9:49am On Mar 07
I no sabi the guy nor the mushroom reality TV show he win. Call me back when he wins BBNaija. Na that one I sabi.
Re: Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship by Judolisco(m): 10:13am On Mar 07
KingMack:

iffa know mk my nyash peel😔
lol grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Describe Ordeal Inside Chinese Prison / 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash / Kano Inland Port To Cost $27 Million, Ready In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.