Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Anxiety Because Of A Loan: An Interesting Story! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Anxiety Because Of A Loan: An Interesting Story! (89 Views)

Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B / Dua'a For Anxiety, Depression And Settling Debts / 5 Interesting Facts About The Sallah Festival (eid-ul-kabir) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anxiety Because Of A Loan: An Interesting Story! by akinsmail51: 7:35am On Mar 07
An example of this (anxiety because of a loan) is what happened to al-Zubayr (may Allaah be pleased with him), whose story was told by his son ‘Abd-Allaah ibn al-Zubayr:

“When al-Zubayr stood up to fight at the Battle of the Camel, he called me, so I went and stood by his side.

He said: ‘O my son, no-one will be killed today except one who is a wrongdoer or one to whom wrong is done. I can see that I will die today as one to whom wrong is done.

My greatest concern is my debts – do you think that any of our wealth will be left after paying off our debts?

O my son, sell our property and pay off our debts.’”

‘Abd-Allaah said: “He started to advise me what to do about his debt, and told me: ‘O my son, if you are unable to pay off anything, seek the help of my mawlaa.’

By Allaah, I did not know what he meant until I asked, ‘O my father, who is your mawlaa?’

He said: ‘Allaah.’ By Allaah, every time I felt distress because of difficulty in paying off his debt, I prayed, ‘O Mawlaa of al-Zubayr, pay off his debt,’ and Allaah paid it off…’”

‘Abd-Allaah ibn al-Zubayr said: “I calculated how much he owed, and found it to be two million and two hundred thousand…

(some of al-Zubayr’s friends did not think it possible to pay off such a great debt, but Allaah greatly blessed some land belonging to al-Zubayr, and surprisingly enough, when it was divided up and sold off, there was enough to pay off the debt and have something left over)…

Al-Zubayr had four wives: one-third of his wealth was put aside for them, and each wife got one million and two hundred thousand. The total sum of his wealth was fifty million and two hundred thousand.”

Culled from the book 'Dealings With Worries and Stress' by Shaykh Muhammad Saalih almunajjid.

====================================
O Lord, we seek refuge in You from sin and from debt. Remove our debts from us and enrich us against poverty.

(1) (Reply)

Happiness Of Heart And Soul ^_^ / Ruling On Wearing A String Around The Neck / Ruling On Using Emojis When Chatting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.