Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms (13536 Views)

President Bola Tinubu Signs Executive Orders To Ease Tax Burden On Businesses / President Tinubu Signs Student Loan Bill Into Law (Pictures) / President Tinubu Signs Electricity Act 2023 Into Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by Splashme: 8:09am On Mar 07
Ok
Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by Angelfrost(m): 8:10am On Mar 07
lrdval:
SO NIGERIANS HAS NOW ACCEPTED TO BUY 1 LITER OF FUEL FOR 750. SHAME TO ALL OF US.
SHAME TO LABOUR.

THE GOVERNMENT NOW SHOWED US THAT THEY ARE TYRANNICAL AND WE SIT HERE ON THE INTERNET COMPLAINING. SHAME TO US THE YOUTH OF NIGERIA.

Honestly, even the 750 is still subsidized...!

If market forces of deregulation should take over that sector fully, we should be buying at 1000 per liter. Facts!
Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by DeepThroater: 8:14am On Mar 07
Obi should come and give us his Onitsha head bridge economic analysis and critiscm.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by Cindypresh(f): 8:16am On Mar 07
Angelfrost:

So, if you plant cash crops today, you start eating the harvest the following day or within a week?!!

Policies are not supposed to yield massively within a short time frame.

A lot needs to be done to even get the best out of these policies... It sometimes takes concerted efforts too.

Y'all should give the man time and space to deliver on critical areas. Makes no sense demonizing everything this administration does.

Nigeria can never be fixed in a short time, not even in a few years, even if you bring the finest and most incorruptible leaders into all sectors.

My own is... They should find a way to mitigate the sufferings of the lowliest amongst the citizenry while the policies take shape and yield results.

The ones you help buhari the Messiah plant 8yrs ago when will it yield fruit?

Stop defending rubbish oo

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by Cindypresh(f): 8:17am On Mar 07
crestedaguiyi:
Let's give him more time, everything had sour before the goon took over

That's what you said when the person that soured everything was there.

Suffer no dey tire you?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by surgical: 8:17am On Mar 07
Ebinpawo1:
Where are our CNG buses?
When is Port Harcourt Refinery going to start work?
Those one are for the masses it can wait just like his fake palliative and wage award but the ones that need urgent attention and immediate implementation are,junketing all over the world with over bloated entourage, buying expensive vehicles for legislators who probably has several before, allocating billions to the office of his son inlaw ,renovation of presidential and vice president guest Houses,allocation of billions to the office of first lady for vehicles etc,this are the priorities of government for now,you can see they are working, the people will soon see reduction in their hunger because of these efforts, they should be patient

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by 89green: 8:20am On Mar 07
Kujo:
make him sha know wetin him dey sign, before he sign war with Russia

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by wink2015(m): 8:25am On Mar 07
The federal government of Nigeria allow Crude Oil and Gas to relax for the mean time.

Go and face Agriculture.

Many of the Crude Oil producing community in the Niger delta region have no access road.

A good example is the area Tompolo comes from in the Gbaramatu kingdom.
Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by ObalendeCMS: 8:25am On Mar 07
Cindypresh:

Tinupoo has been signing too many paper executive orders yet the masses on the streets don't feel anything but hardship, inflation and useless 30k minimum wage.

Everything about tinupoo is fraud. Where's portharcourt refinery? Where are the Indian investors?? Why is cooking gas selling at #1300??

Nonsense

Bros, you go wail & complain taya.
Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by LillyandDaisy: 8:27am On Mar 07
Me I no even understand, can someone pls summarize, before all this Chinko people come carry all of us
Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by crestedaguiyi: 8:32am On Mar 07
Cindypresh:

That's what you said when the person that soured everything was there.

Suffer no dey tire you?
No I didn't.

That one has a record of failure,I never supported him, this one came under the guise of success in Lagos, I also didn't support him, but here we are now, he is our president.

My only option as a citizen is to wait for another 4 years or protest .
Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by Cindypresh(f): 8:35am On Mar 07
crestedaguiyi:

No I didn't.

That one has a record of failure,I never supported him, this one came under the guise of success in Lagos, I also didn't support him, but here we are now, he is our president.

My only option as a citizen is to wait for another 4 years or protest .

Hear yourself out😂😂
Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:57am On Mar 07
Every time dem dey sign executive orders dey copy from trump yet ours is not implemented to the last stage!

What a country!
Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by okeke6969: 9:04am On Mar 07
SAY ALL WHAT YOU WANT, UNFORTUNATELY TINUBU DON'T READ POST ON NAIRA LAND FORUM.
Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by Celplas1010: 9:12am On Mar 07
EponObi:
Nice one, Mr Balablu Bulubla!

We are on the right track.

To the ignoramus above and below, policy reforms is not like your indomine you cook in 5 minutes.

All these reforms won't produce result until next year. Asiwaju is not a magician and restructuring economy is not abracadabra.

If the last governments were willful, capable and had your best interest at heart, all these reforms would have been executed in the yesteryears. Now, everyone will be eating the dividends. But instead they all took the easy route of defending the dollar and subsidizing all your luxuries. And what was the result? Politicians, leaders, citizens who became spolit brats. Agriculture was our foundation in this country and today, we can't even feed ourselves. Pathetic!

Let Asiwaju cook a beg. By 2027, all of una haters go campaign for am. Your Pitbull Obi won't even get half of the votes he got in 2023. You can quote me when it's time.

Umaru Bago and Obi are not mates self. Bago is a doer, Obi is a talker. "Consumption to production" and voluminous threads like say him dey printing press but zero workings when he was Anambra governor. Consumption to production and he's one of the biggest importers in this country. Obi doesn't even own a single factory in this country. Lol

Asiwaju is a doer
Bago is a doer
Obi is a talker.
I'm sorry Sir, Are you a human with functing brain?
Just because of peanut, you are mortgaging the future of your generation just to please your pay master.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by EponObi: 9:34am On Mar 07
Celplas1010:

I'm sorry Sir, Are you a human with functing brain?
Just because of peanut, you are mortgaging the future of your generation just to please your pay master.

The usual bottom-barrel narrative. Everyone who supports their fake messiah is organic, every one supporting Asiwaju is hungry. Imbeciles. Shebi dem don use una empty skull cash out, una eyes don clear. Stay off my mention, smello. 😂
Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by Kaycee9242(m): 9:47am On Mar 07
Angelfrost:

So, if you plant cash crops today, you start eating the harvest the following day or within a week?!!

Policies are not supposed to yield massively within a short time frame.

A lot needs to be done to even get the best out of these policies... It sometimes takes concerted efforts too.

Y'all should give the man time and space to deliver on critical areas. Makes no sense demonizing everything this administration does.

Nigeria can never be fixed in a short time, not even in a few years, even if you bring the finest and most incorruptible leaders into all sectors.

My own is... They should find a way to mitigate the sufferings of the lowliest amongst the citizenry while the policies take shape and yield results.

This is same song you guys sang about Buhari and after 8yrs what did we see? Any government that will be good you will see the signs from day 1 stop all these deceit please. The man there is clueless even worse than his predicessor
Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by cucumbar: 10:02am On Mar 07
EponObi:
Nice one, Mr Balablu Bulubla!

We are on the right track.

To the ignoramus above and below, policy reforms is not like your indomine you cook in 5 minutes.

All these reforms won't produce result until next year. Asiwaju is not a magician and restructuring economy is not abracadabra.

If the last governments were willful, capable and had your best interest at heart, all these reforms would have been executed in the yesteryears. Now, everyone will be eating the dividends. But instead they all took the easy route of defending the dollar and subsidizing all your luxuries. And what was the result? Politicians, leaders, citizens who became spolit brats. Agriculture was our foundation in this country and today, we can't even feed ourselves. Pathetic!

Let Asiwaju cook a beg. By 2027, all of una haters go campaign for am. Your Pitbull Obi won't even get half of the votes he got in 2023. You can quote me when it's time.

Umaru Bago and Obi are not mates self. Bago is a doer, Obi is a talker. "Consumption to production" and voluminous threads like say him dey printing press but zero workings when he was Anambra governor. Consumption to production and he's one of the biggest importers in this country. Obi doesn't even own a single factory in this country. Lol

Asiwaju is a doer
Bago is a doer
Obi is a talker.
same thing you people said during Buhari’s tenure. Now Una say na failure.

Reform your smelly ass!

Next year ko, next year ni.

Zombies sef get sense pass Una.
Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by peleson1: 10:15am On Mar 07
Asonaijaaso:
Too many unoccupied houses and estates in Abuja,
Enforce ground rent, light bills, water bills, property taxes.
Enforce some stimulation that will force the owners to rent out or sell.
Or enact the squatters protection law.
Any unoccupied house has to be registered for security purposes in Abuja.
This will stimulate economy.
Any unoccupied house pays 30/month thousand naira, Government regulators agency hires citizens pays them salaries, they drive around to check and regulate unoccupied properties, for kidnappers social miscreants.

A lot of houses falling apart unoccupied and rent is still high in the same city !

The owners of the building will still pay the money.

It won't affect them n the houses will there
Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by Yankee101: 10:17am On Mar 07
Financial incentives for oil and gas that everyone wants to jump into?

Why not secure the country and invite large scale farmers with incentives?
Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by TheAlchemist: 10:28am On Mar 07
Motion without movement..
Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by NothingDoMe: 10:34am On Mar 07
Kujo:
make him sha know wetin him dey sign, before he sign war with Russia
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by Asonaijaaso: 10:44am On Mar 07
peleson1:

The owners of the building will still pay the money.

It won't affect them n the houses will there

I agree with you, but the government can turn it to employment opportunity to have an unoccupied house, levy them and use the money to hire people. There has to be a way to monetize the house.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by Angelfrost(m): 10:54am On Mar 07
Kaycee9242:

This is same song you guys sang about Buhari and after 8yrs what did we see? Any government that will be good you will see the signs from day 1 stop all these deceit please. The man there is clueless even worse than his predicessor

When you say "signs", please throw more light... What exact signs would you expect to see if, say, Peter Obi or Atiku were on that seat?!!

The only thing he could have done better is mitigate the growing pains currently being felt by the poorest amongst the citizenry.
Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by Angelfrost(m): 11:02am On Mar 07
Cindypresh:

The ones you help buhari the Messiah plant 8yrs ago when will it yield fruit?

Stop defending rubbish oo

I have not defended him... Neither will I put him down just yet. Man hasn't even spent a year in office.

Hate him or love him, the man is making moves... He is making tough decisions to stop the economy from dying totally.

My sole issue with his approach remains the utter disregard for the fallout and how it will impact the most vulnerable among the citizens.

If he had put up a welfare system with the collaborative help of philanthropists, NGOs, Religious houses, and top elite leaders, it would have been less detrimental.

Even the best hands won't deliver quick fix results... It's unrealistic and impossible.
Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by Golan007: 11:03am On Mar 07
frankson1:
Local Content is a big scam.

What is not a scam to you?

Education na scam.

Church na scam.

Marriage na scam.

Pikin na scam.

Local content na scam.

Ahan!!!
Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by Exceed15: 11:16am On Mar 07
dikan:
Good one. Give it to the President when it comes to policy reform, next is Constitution Reform

Mention one policy reform that has shaped the economy? Ogede ba n je e lon pon.
Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by adekolaelect(m): 11:51am On Mar 07
Skoonheid:
Tinubu you're an economic hitman for the Illuminati and Bretton woods institutions, for the nwo. Your people are drowning in poverty, but you have shut your ears , you don't even hear their cries for help. You use a rod of iron against the downtrodden driving them further into poverty and servitude. There's not much time left. If you don't change this year , you're doomed. Your destruction will come swiftly, 2025 will be your year of reckoning, clonaid and whatever technology you have at your disposal in France will not save you.
Stop talking trash!!¡ Stop talking as if those leaders' life end with the end of their office. Yakubu Gowan, Salam
Abubaka ,Babangida,Obasanjo,Atiku, Jonathan and Buhari are no more in the office yet many of them are Healthier and have a live in them than you that thingk Niaraland forum is your last hope to display rascality and to display your hopelessness.
Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by Cindypresh(f): 12:04pm On Mar 07
Angelfrost:

I have not defended him... Neither will I put him down just yet. Man hasn't even spent a year in office.

Hate him or love him, the man is making moves... He is making tough decisions to stop the economy from dying totally.

My sole issue with his approach remains the utter disregard for the fallout and how it will impact the most vulnerable among the citizens.

If he had put up a welfare system with the collaborative help of philanthropists, NGOs, Religious houses, and top elite leaders, it would have been less detrimental.

Even the best hands won't deliver quick fix results... It's unrealistic and impossible.

You said more than this during buhari's 8 wasted years😂
Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by Kaycee9242(m): 12:07pm On Mar 07
Angelfrost:

When you say "signs", please throw more light... What exact signs would you expect to see if, say, Peter Obi or Atiku were on that seat?!!

The only thing he could have done better is mitigate the growing pains currently being felt by the poorest amongst the citizenry.

One of the signs is cutting down on your cost of governance, you cant tell people to endure hunger whereas you and your cronies drive on over 200 convoys.

Make sure the refineries are immediately working in order to cushion the effects of the subsidy they partially removed, look at the ph refinery that they said would start operations in December have you seen a drop of refined product from them?

Where are the CNG buses he promised since?

Where is the student loans?

Where is the minimum wage increase that he promised labor?

Can you point out the homes that received the 25k palliative they shared? Or did you receive any? The food palliative they shared did you receive any? (Even though that is a dumbest idea)

Why do educated people like you allow these guys to deceive you? You will keep defending this anomaly and 4yrs will be gone.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by Angelfrost(m): 12:08pm On Mar 07
Cindypresh:

You said more than this during buhari's 8 wasted years😂

Me??! Abeg, roll out the evidence... Thank God I didn't join Nairaland yesterday.
Re: Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms by Cindypresh(f): 12:12pm On Mar 07
Angelfrost:

Me??! Abeg, roll out the evidence... Thank God I didn't join Nairaland yesterday.

So you joined politics last year??🤨

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square / Probe The Reported Killing Of 150 Biafra Agitators – South East Senators / Provide The Names Of Political Prisoners, Presidency Tells PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.