Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today (25017 Views)

Photos From Mama Rainbow 77th Birthday Party / Idowu Philips 'Iya Rainbow' Celebrates 77th Birthday (Photos) / Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 77th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by UnstableFC: 8:59am On Mar 07
Igede

Odogwu

Red oil spaghetti people and pedophile Mohammed are crying
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Absuchat(m): 9:00am On Mar 07
Domaining101:
This one sef go soon die
You may die long before him

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by blackgold2018(m): 9:01am On Mar 07
madridguy:
Happy birthday Pa Edochie.

One of Nigeria biggest actor.. The real African man to the core.
nope not only Nigeria. He was once African biggest actor

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by UnstableFC: 9:01am On Mar 07
G00dharddick:
Sadly, Pete Edochie is greater all SW leaders, Both past and present.

Gbam including the rat poison awolowo
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by VictorWeendy5: 9:01am On Mar 07
Happy birthday to a living legend ❤️❤️🔥

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by StraightGaay: 9:02am On Mar 07
Ebubedike, half of this man is better than 100 WASTErn, people.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by UnstableFC: 9:02am On Mar 07
FFIA:

don’t desecrate his birthday with these please.

him no the follow allah your idol.

Odogwu knack am 😀😀

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by israelmao(m): 9:02am On Mar 07
An embodiment of African proverbs.Happy birthday Sir.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by luvinhubby(m): 9:02am On Mar 07
Ogadagidi

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by UnstableFC: 9:02am On Mar 07
StraightGaay:
Ebubedike, half of this man is better than 100 WASTErn, people.

Gbam

Welu Aka nwanne 👋

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by specialmati(m): 9:04am On Mar 07
Domaining101:
This one sef go soon die
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool demon of death,carry your die go home

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by FFIA: 9:04am On Mar 07
Eriggs:

Shame on u.
Tribalistic s#%!%@

Pete Edochie worships God, not an idol called allah.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by lapintoz: 9:04am On Mar 07
Happy Birthday Sir Pete Edochie. An African living legend!

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Anguldi(m): 9:06am On Mar 07
Malroux:
Happy birthday Ebubedike. More fruitful years ahead. I doubt if this great man is truly the father of one clown called Yul Edochie.
Black sheep, na normal thing

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by themanderon: 9:06am On Mar 07
A 77-year-old man looking fresher than the fraud we have at the Rock claiming 70.
Happy birthday sir

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Loveisnotenough: 9:08am On Mar 07
Domaining101:
This one sef go soon die

And death do not strike according to your age or any other criteria. Even you may die before dusk.

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Austineva(m): 9:10am On Mar 07
Domaining101:
This one sef go soon die
but you will b4 him

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by brightovio007(m): 9:12am On Mar 07
Wish him more years and sound health in all ramifications

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Objectivist04: 9:14am On Mar 07
77 should be Edochie's official age, the man should be in his 80s

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by TheWinterBird(f): 9:22am On Mar 07
Aww, happy birthday Pete Edochie. I wish him many more years to come, IJN. Amen
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Camaro5: 9:24am On Mar 07
Domaining101:
This one sef go soon die

Ask for forgiveness from God right away !
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by AntiChristian: 9:25am On Mar 07
FFIA:

don’t desecrate his birthday with these please.

him no the follow allah your idol.

Did i mentioned he followed anything?

Na your family dey into idolatry
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Kingzjayzee: 9:33am On Mar 07
This man too hands.... HBD SIR
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Kionrae: 9:35am On Mar 07
Domaining101:
This one sef go soon die
your parents dn die finish?

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by FFIA: 9:35am On Mar 07
AntiChristian:

Did i mentioned he followed anything?

Na your family dey into idolatry
you worship an idol
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by MartinsD12(m): 9:40am On Mar 07
nlfpmod:
Birthday: Pete Edochie Turns 77 Today!

Veteran actor, Pete Edochie shared new photos on Instagram to celebrate his 77th birthday.

He captioned the pics:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4MP0GdN3pr/
Happy birthday ogadagidi 1 of nteje more gracious years coming everything about this man is amazing
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by iamrealdeji(m): 9:43am On Mar 07
He just got a juicy endorsement deal.
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by AntiChristian: 9:47am On Mar 07
FFIA:

you worship an idol

Your family worship idols!

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by FFIA: 9:49am On Mar 07
AntiChristian:

Your family worship idols!
allah is not God. your allah is an idol
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by Twoclans(f): 9:50am On Mar 07
Ebubedike happy birthday.

May the world always align for you.Great guy.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by AntiChristian: 9:51am On Mar 07
FFIA:

allah is not God. your allah is an idol

Jesus, the father and Spirit are three Idols in one.

If Jesus was a carpenter, what is the father?

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today by iamrealdeji(m): 9:52am On Mar 07
WealthyNigerian:
I love this truly great man. Wishing you more glorious years in Life IJN.
Tribalism (only exist among those in Nigeria, Nigerians Abroad truly Love one another beyond the nonsense of Tribalism) has become a thing of the past, See how Igbos and Yorubas in Diaspora Celebrate a Nigerian that is currently making all Black Africans Proud: https://www.nairaland.com/8022727/shes-making-all-africans-proud
You even sound like a slave already the way you talk. Try to verify something before you talk. Only a handful of Nigerians are tribalistic. I had more Igbo friends than Yoruba during my secondary and University days despite schooling in Yorubaland,Pete Edochie has been my favorite Nigerian actor since I was a child till date and I'm a Yoruba guy to the core and a devoted Muslim

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And Tiwa Savage Become Friends Again On Instagram (screenshot) / Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom / Cee-C Blasts Lady Who Accused Her Of Bleaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.