Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,561 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada (35889 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence / Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada by guobe: 9:08am On Mar 07
A colleague of mine was telling me recently how his friend who just travelled to Canada and in Canada did a six months Psychology programme got employed by a Company over there.

The work of the Company is to assist vulnerable people especially those ones that are suicidal.

He said the pay is quite good and in just few hours being with your client you can earn like 400 dollars.

He said this his friend has wife and kids in Nigeria who will be relocating soon to Canada and that there was this Nigerian client who is a woman in Canada that was having suicidal thoughts and wanted to even kill her child that the Government had to take the child away from her.

He said he felt maybe it's Ogbanje that is worrying the woman but Oyibo people don't know what is Ogbanje.

The Company told my colleagues friend to do like an undercover blind date and meet up with the woman which he did and that he actually met the woman and even slept with her to make her happy.

In my mind I was just wondering that things de really happen for life.

Are psychologist known to sleep with their clients?
That is the way the psychologist of omahlay slept with him too.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada by amnesty7: 9:18am On Mar 07
Countries where a man married a fellow man, what is the surprising thing?

8 Likes

Re: Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada by Macnnoli4(m): 9:27am On Mar 07
Two medic professionals in U. K. had consensual sexual relations with their patients, but still got punished. Why? They disobeyed the professional code of conduct and the patients who reported the matter in the first place claimed 'He took advantage of my vulnerability'. But since he did undercover, I guess the client might think it is all a coincidence, if she discovers he is working in the company.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada by RepoMan007: 9:27am On Mar 07
Lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada by guobe: 9:34am On Mar 07
Macnnoli4:
Two medic professionals in U. K. had consensual sexual relations with their patients, but still got punished. Why? They disobeyed the professional code of conduct and the patients who reported the matter in the first place claimed 'He took advantage of my vulnerability'. But since he did undercover, I guess the client might think it is a coincidence.
It's an undercover and I don't think he will get punished by it.

21 Likes

Re: Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada by NPFLADMIN(m): 9:39am On Mar 07
Won't he be punished?
If not,
Abeg which university dey do psychology?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada by dkidd: 9:48am On Mar 07
Super story

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada by guobe: 9:56am On Mar 07
NPFLADMIN:
Won't he be punished?

If not,

Abeg which university dey do psychology?
Na short programme for Canada.
Abroad no too de believe university certificate like that.
With short programmes you are good to go.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada by alphaNomega: 12:41pm On Mar 07
Content na your mate?

28 Likes

Re: Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada by ShoeGetSize: 12:55pm On Mar 07
Just report him to the appropriate authorities. Clinical Psychology has a regulatory and disciplinary body like all other professions.

If he is reported, he will never be able to work as a psychologist in Canada again.

4 Likes

Re: Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada by Divoc19(f): 1:07pm On Mar 07
So? A lot of practitioners take advantage of their subjects or clients. It should be an old story biko.

3 Likes

Re: Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada by sofeo(m): 1:07pm On Mar 07
Alright

2 Likes

Re: Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada by Lexusgs430: 1:07pm On Mar 07
Prison + sex offenders list, dey await some people.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada by richard870(m): 1:07pm On Mar 07
Sounds like a cookup to me

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada by Raylight2(m): 1:09pm On Mar 07
guobe:
A colleague of mine was telling me recently how his friend who just travelled to Canada and in Canada did a six months Psychology programme got employed by a Company over there.

The work of the Company is to assist vulnerable people especially those ones that are suicidal.

He said the pay is quite good and in just few hours being with your client you can earn like 400 dollars.

He said this his friend has wife and kids in Nigeria who will be relocating soon to Canada and that there was this Nigerian client who is a woman in Canada that was having suicidal thoughts and wanted to even kill her child that the Government had to take the child away from her.

He said he felt maybe it's Ogbanje that is worrying the woman but Oyibo people don't know what is Ogbanje.

The Company told my colleagues friend to do like an undercover blind date and meet up with the woman which he did and that he actually met the woman and even slept with her to make her happy.

Tell your friend that his picture will soon go viral in Nigeria as the psychologist who slept with a vulnerable client. I just pity his wife and children.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:09pm On Mar 07
Women should know that We Africans are polygamous in nature. Let's the western world stop demonising polygamy while encouraging homosexuality

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada by PropertyBuying(f): 1:09pm On Mar 07
You can imagine this story...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada by chopnaira: 1:09pm On Mar 07
guobe:

Lamba though.

You can't complete a psychology course in 6 months and No organization will tell you to arrange some phoney date with a client. It's an abuse of trust and violation of ethics.

richard870:
Sounds like a cookup to me
It was cooked up. Lol

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada by Fatbam005: 1:09pm On Mar 07
Tinubu has done it again.

4 Likes

Re: Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada by Loopdeeloopa: 1:10pm On Mar 07
All these weird weird storys on nairaland. What sane psychology company would tell their employee to sleep with a client. That is how they get sued and loose their license .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada by free2ryhme: 1:12pm On Mar 07
guobe:

It is always a friend story you lots narrates for content

🤣🤣🤣

20 Likes

Re: Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada by Rumundele(m): 1:12pm On Mar 07
Bluetooth connected thus successfully
Re: Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada by verybadmouth(m): 1:14pm On Mar 07
I need to see a female phycologist immediately. Please refer me abeg
Re: Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada by emkz: 1:15pm On Mar 07
They pimped him out.

Prostitution rings go by various names like massage by home delivery with happy endings, hair braiding, chef with home service, cleaning service in the nude, and now, act like a blind date to make her trust you.

If not, why is the pay so good?

I know a country where the government pays to hire prostitutes to satisfy prisoners.

It seems that is exactly what has happened here. Your friend's friend is a male prostitute or gigolo.

7 Likes

Re: Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada by chopnaira: 1:15pm On Mar 07
Loopdeeloopa:
All these weird weird storys on nairaland. What sane psychology company would tell their employee to sleep with a client. That is how they get sued and loose their license .
grin

Nairaland front page mods just like to insult our intelligence every now and then.

3 Likes

Re: Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada by ednut1(m): 1:16pm On Mar 07
All these audio stories self

1 Like

Re: Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada by ifyain: 1:17pm On Mar 07
This is a fake story as it has a wider implications for the so called agency in Canada. No company in a civilised world will wilfully engaged in such practice. Warn your friend to either stop sleeping with his clients or face jail term and his licence will be withdrawn.

3 Likes

Re: Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada by BUSHHUNTER: 1:17pm On Mar 07
Another tales by moonlight 🌙 from Nairaland undecided

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display / 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives / 88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.