Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence (88494 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by Amarachi1990: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2019
If you think you are having a bad day, then think about this twitter man, who walked in on his wife with another man and decided to take a picture for proof.

Simply identified as @BurnerYordan on the social networking site, gave his follower a hit on Friday September 20, 2019, regarding his relationship status, but many thought it was the usual couples’ fight.

“Officially single for the first time in 10 years” -he announced.

But that didn’t generate much attention, you could guess people wanted more and you’d be right.

Two days later, Mr. Yordan was not longer leaving any detail unreported as he took to the same platform to announce the root cause of his problem with wife.

I’ve been pretty quiet lately, been having some serious issues going on in the personal life. Walked in on my wife in our bed with another man. Not something you ever expect but it happened to me…. and I got proof for all to see

https://mobile.twitter.com/BurnerYordan/status/1175587026718142464

https://thickmatch.com/husband-shows-picture-evidence-walking-wife-another-man/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:43am On Sep 22, 2019
See the guy fat belle..he'll be like

I get Small di** mk we start I go stroll out my shell.. huncle you be snail

4 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by daddytime(m): 8:46am On Sep 22, 2019
Correct guy...
Exactly what i'd do before telling them "una wehdone oh".

Who get time to check time...?

See her pig nyansh

Brother culprit dick shrink once

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by Mutemenot(m): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2019
Inside Life, we always get hurt more by those we think they are with us.

181 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by majamajic(m): 8:53am On Sep 22, 2019
hmmmm

the man dey disguise himself onto army level , the husband for change unto Boko level for am

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 22, 2019
Oh another wife caught cheating, tell me another story biko. undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by Soulmender: 8:57am On Sep 22, 2019
Lol , what's our business this morning with this foreign affair?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by NOC1(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2019
The man played cool, that is nice.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by Dathypebruv(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2019
wink
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2019
As if make ground open swallow her!!!! Shame on marriage

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by missjo(f): 9:51am On Sep 22, 2019
They both seem so chill in the photo, even Yordan himself seems so chill.
Just another day in the life of some people i guesscheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by renewable1(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2019
Ok

Get this unique 1kva complete solar power system for 145k today and enjoy minimum of 6hours power supply daily.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by TechCapon(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2019
Instead of the man to run out nak.ed from the house he's even taking time to wear his clothes and even face cap cheesy

Anyway check out this clean and affordable LG g4 32gb 3gb ram smartphone for sale

Pictures
https://www.nairaland.com/5428087/super-clean-lg-g4-32gb

12 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by willexyaho(m): 10:03am On Sep 22, 2019
Bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by mamajj17(f): 10:03am On Sep 22, 2019
Soulmender:

Cos we all live under one EARTH my dear grin grin wink

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by Duggedised12(f): 10:03am On Sep 22, 2019
Soulmender:
lol, i guess they want you to know that sh1t happens everywhere ,no matter the race.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by Ugosample(m): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2019
it's a sad experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by pawesome(m): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2019
Matured mind..If this was to happen to some Nigerians,you either hear something like the man hung himself,or killed the wife and children or both all join together

10 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by majamajic(m): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2019
NOC1:
The man played cool, that is nice.
I hope u can't do same ?
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by MarianaTrench: 10:05am On Sep 22, 2019
Old news
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 22, 2019
Local man is dreaded
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by Eraserubbish(m): 10:05am On Sep 22, 2019
Everyone's nightmare
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by emmanuel4758(m): 10:05am On Sep 22, 2019
If it is Nigerians the man face will be like

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by betterpikinn: 10:06am On Sep 22, 2019
grin
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by loadedvibes: 10:07am On Sep 22, 2019
Hian
Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by ednut1(m): 10:08am On Sep 22, 2019
Wife looks like an obese pig

21 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by Freshbaba95(m): 10:08am On Sep 22, 2019
Face wey dn cast for Twitter. Op dey cover am for here

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by seunfly: 10:08am On Sep 22, 2019
TechCapon:
Instead of the man to run out nak.ed from the house he's even taking time to wear his clothes and even face cap cheesy

He knows the man can't hurt him, if he tries anything funny, he will pay for it.

Unlike here that cutlass will be waving over your head asap

15 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 22, 2019
Uhhhmmm I thought it's only Nigerian women who cheat.

I never knew oyibo cheat too. Matrimonial bed fa! What abomination

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral / My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now / Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.