Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them (610 Views)

Ramadan 101 Class 3 - When Is Ramadan And Suggested Routine For Ramadan? / How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home / Some Mistakes Made By Those Who Fasts Ramadan And Perform Nightly Prayers 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:22am On Mar 07
Nafila oru oni..it's not part of Islam. Ask those that recommended it to you to give you dalil for it. Where prophet mentioned such and performed such

1 Like

Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:23am On Mar 07
Asamu or tarawih.. observing it during or after ishai..

Ask those observing it where prophet Muhammad observed it at that same time
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:25am On Mar 07
What's called Tarawih or Asamu is the same thing with Qiyam Lail we do offer before Ramadan. And it's always closer to dawn when we do perform it.

It's always 11 rakahs
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:26am On Mar 07
Always ask those observing it otherwise for dalil from Qur'an or Hadith...

Don't be surprised if they call you jabatiyah..

As long as you stick to what prophet did and practice Islam that way.. you'll be tagged jabatiyah in Nigeria..
Especially asking for dalil..

Don't be surprised about it
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by AntiChristian: 9:33am On Mar 07
This is not correct!

The Messenger (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) that he encouraged praying Taraweeh in congregation and he said: “Whoever stays with the imam until he leaves, (the reward of) qiyaam al-layl will be written for him.”
Narrated and classed as saheeh by al-Tirmidhi (806); also narrated by Abu Dawood (1375), al-Nasaa’i (1605), and Ibn Maajah (1327). Also classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

It is prayed anytime after the Ishaa Prayer!

It is proven in al-Sahihayn that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) led his Companions in prayer (Tarawih ) for several nights, then on the third or fourth night he did not come out to them. When morning came he said: “Nothing prevented me from coming out to you except the fact that I feared that it would be made obligatory for you.” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 1129)

According to the version narrated by Muslim (761): “But I feared that night prayers would be made obligatory for you and you would not be able to do them.”

1 Like

Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:50am On Mar 07
AntiChristian:
This is not correct!

The Messenger (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) that he encouraged praying Taraweeh in congregation and he said: “Whoever stays with the imam until he leaves, (the reward of) qiyaam al-layl will be written for him.”
Narrated and classed as saheeh by al-Tirmidhi (806); also narrated by Abu Dawood (1375), al-Nasaa’i (1605), and Ibn Maajah (1327). Also classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

It is prayed anytime after the Ishaa Prayer!

It is proven in al-Sahihayn that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) led his Companions in prayer (Tarawih ) for several nights, then on the third or fourth night he did not come out to them. When morning came he said: “Nothing prevented me from coming out to you except the fact that I feared that it would be made obligatory for you.” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 1129)

According to the version narrated by Muslim (761): “But I feared that night prayers would be made obligatory for you and you would not be able to do them.”

Someone who's a Muslim will know this Hadith supports my claims.

Where is it stated there that it's performed after ishai? You aren't a Muslim though.. I need not take your absurdity seriously
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:53am On Mar 07
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنَا مَالِكٌ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، عَنْ عُرْوَةَ بْنِ الزُّبَيْرِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ أُمِّ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ـ رضى الله عنها أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم صَلَّى ذَاتَ لَيْلَةٍ فِي الْمَسْجِدِ فَصَلَّى بِصَلاَتِهِ نَاسٌ، ثُمَّ صَلَّى مِنَ الْقَابِلَةِ فَكَثُرَ النَّاسُ، ثُمَّ اجْتَمَعُوا مِنَ اللَّيْلَةِ الثَّالِثَةِ أَوِ الرَّابِعَةِ، فَلَمْ يَخْرُجْ إِلَيْهِمْ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم، فَلَمَّا أَصْبَحَ قَالَ ‏"‏ قَدْ رَأَيْتُ الَّذِي صَنَعْتُمْ وَلَمْ يَمْنَعْنِي مِنَ الْخُرُوجِ إِلَيْكُمْ إِلاَّ أَنِّي خَشِيتُ أَنْ تُفْرَضَ عَلَيْكُمْ ‏"‏، وَذَلِكَ فِي رَمَضَانَ‏.‏

Narrated `Aisha the mother of the faithful believers:
One night Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) offered the prayer in the Mosque and the people followed him. The next night he also offered the prayer and too many people gathered. On the third and the fourth nights more people gathered, but Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) did not come out to them. In the morning he said, "I saw what you were doing and nothing but the fear that it (i.e. the prayer) might be enjoined on you, stopped me from coming to you." And that happened in the month of Ramadan.

Sahih

Sahih al-Bukhari, 1129
In-Book Reference: Book 19, Hadith 9
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Vol. 2, Book 21, Hadith 229 (deprecated numbering scheme)

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ يَحْيَى، قَالَ قَرَأْتُ عَلَى مَالِكٍ عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، عَنْ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم صَلَّى فِي الْمَسْجِدِ ذَاتَ لَيْلَةٍ فَصَلَّى بِصَلاَتِهِ نَاسٌ ثُمَّ صَلَّى مِنَ الْقَابِلَةِ فَكَثُرَ النَّاسُ ثُمَّ اجْتَمَعُوا مِنَ اللَّيْلَةِ الثَّالِثَةِ أَوِ الرَّابِعَةِ فَلَمْ يَخْرُجْ إِلَيْهِمْ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَلَمَّا أَصْبَحَ قَالَ ‏"‏ قَدْ رَأَيْتُ الَّذِي صَنَعْتُمْ فَلَمْ يَمْنَعْنِي مِنَ الْخُرُوجِ إِلَيْكُمْ إِلاَّ أَنِّي خَشِيتُ أَنْ تُفْرَضَ عَلَيْكُمْ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ وَذَلِكَ فِي رَمَضَانَ ‏.‏

'A'isha reported that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) prayed one night in the mosque and people also prayed along with him. He then prayed on the following night and there were many persons. Then on the third or fourth night (many people) gathered there, but the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) did not come out to them (for leading the Tarawih prayer). When it was morning he said:
I saw what you were doing, but I desisted to come to you (and lead the prayer) for I feared that this prayer might become obligatory for you. (He the narrator) said: It was the month of Ramadan.

Sahih

Sahih Muslim, 761 a
In-Book Reference: Book 6, Hadith 211
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Book 4, Hadith 1666 (deprecated numbering scheme)

Hadith

أَخْبَرَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ، عَنْ مَالِكٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، عَنْ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم صَلَّى فِي الْمَسْجِدِ ذَاتَ لَيْلَةٍ وَصَلَّى بِصَلاَتِهِ نَاسٌ ثُمَّ صَلَّى مِنَ الْقَابِلَةِ وَكَثُرَ النَّاسُ ثُمَّ اجْتَمَعُوا مِنَ اللَّيْلَةِ الثَّالِثَةِ أَوِ الرَّابِعَةِ فَلَمْ يَخْرُجْ إِلَيْهِمْ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَلَمَّا أَصْبَحَ قَالَ ‏"‏ قَدْ رَأَيْتُ الَّذِي صَنَعْتُمْ فَلَمْ يَمْنَعْنِي مِنَ الْخُرُوجِ إِلَيْكُمْ إِلاَّ أَنِّي خَشِيتُ أَنْ يُفْرَضَ عَلَيْكُمْ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ وَذَلِكَ فِي رَمَضَانَ ‏.‏

It was narrated from 'Aishah that:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) prayed in the masjid one night, and some people followed his prayer. Then he prayed the following night and more people came. Then they gathered on the third or fourth night and the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) did not come out to them. When morning came he said: "I saw what you did, and nothing prevented me from coming out to you but the fact that I feared that this would be made obligatory for you," and that was in Ramadan.

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i, 1604
In-Book Reference: Book 20, Hadith 7
English Reference: Vol. 2, Book 20, Hadith 1605
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by AntiChristian: 9:54am On Mar 07
NeoWanZaeed:

Someone who's a Muslim will know this Hadith supports my claims.

Where is it stated there that it's performed after ishai? You aren't a Muslim though.. I need not take your absurdity seriously

Your parents too are not Muslims!

Na only your Alfa Shayaateen Al Islam Jabata and you his stooge be Muslims and Salaf in Nigeria!
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:54am On Mar 07
Hadith

أَخْبَرَنَا عُبَيْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْفُضَيْلِ، عَنْ دَاوُدَ بْنِ أَبِي هِنْدٍ، عَنِ الْوَلِيدِ بْنِ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ، عَنْ جُبَيْرِ بْنِ نُفَيْرٍ، عَنْ أَبِي ذَرٍّ، قَالَ صُمْنَا مَعَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي رَمَضَانَ فَلَمْ يَقُمْ بِنَا حَتَّى بَقِيَ سَبْعٌ مِنَ الشَّهْرِ فَقَامَ بِنَا حَتَّى ذَهَبَ ثُلُثُ اللَّيْلِ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَقُمْ بِنَا فِي السَّادِسَةِ فَقَامَ بِنَا فِي الْخَامِسَةِ حَتَّى ذَهَبَ شَطْرُ اللَّيْلِ فَقُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ لَوْ نَفَّلْتَنَا بَقِيَّةَ لَيْلَتِنَا هَذِهِ ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ إِنَّهُ مَنْ قَامَ مَعَ الإِمَامِ حَتَّى يَنْصَرِفَ كَتَبَ اللَّهُ لَهُ قِيَامَ لَيْلَةٍ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ ثُمَّ لَمْ يُصَلِّ بِنَا وَلَمْ يَقُمْ حَتَّى بَقِيَ ثَلاَثٌ مِنَ الشَّهْرِ فَقَامَ بِنَا فِي الثَّالِثَةِ وَجَمَعَ أَهْلَهُ وَنِسَاءَهُ حَتَّى تَخَوَّفْنَا أَنْ يَفُوتَنَا الْفَلاَحُ ‏.‏ قُلْتُ وَمَا الْفَلاَحُ قَالَ السُّحُورُ ‏.‏

It was narrated that Abu Dharr said:
"We fasted with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) in Ramadan and he did not lead us in praying Qiyam until there were seven days left in the month, when he led us in praying Qiyam until one-third of the night had passed. Then he did not lead us in praying Qiyam when there were six days left. Then he led us praying Qiyam when there were five days left until one-half of the night had passed. I said: "O Messenger of Allah! What if we spend the rest of this night praying Nafl?" He said: "Whoever prays Qiyam with the Imam until he finishes, Allah (SWT) will record for him the Qiyam of a (whole) night." Then he did not lead us in prayer or pray Qiyam until there were three days of the month left. Then he led us in praying Qiyam when there were three days left. He gathered his family and wives (and led us in prayer) until we feared that we would miss Al-Falah. I (one of the narrators) said: "What is Al-Falah?" He said: "The suhur".

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i, 1605
In-Book Reference: Book 20, Hadith 8
English Reference: Vol. 2, Book 20, Hadith 1606
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:56am On Mar 07
These hadiths have clarify the fact that it's not performed during Isha time.

For further reading..

Check Book of Qiyam during Ramadan in any of the hadiths books.

Even the title the hadiths was placed under makes it very clear that..
What you call asamu is also called Qiyam Lail which prophet does perform in the middle of the night
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:57am On Mar 07
AntiChristian:

Your parents too are not Muslims!

Na only Shayaateen Al Islam Jabata and you his stooge be Muslims and Salaf in Nigeria!

Give us dalil Jabata is Shayateen.
Prophet Muhammad parents too are kufar. So, what's the big deal
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by AntiChristian: 10:01am On Mar 07
NeoWanZaeed:

Give us dalil Jabata is Shayateen.
The dalil is that he satisfied many of the conditions of being a Khawarij! I have given you the conditions before if you can remember.

Prophet Muhammad parents too are kufar. So, what's the big deal
No big deal. So remind your parents more that they are Kuffar! They are your family!

No be online you'll keep sharing kufr here and there and you forget your family! Share it well!

Let them know they didn't train you well!
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:07am On Mar 07
AntiChristian:
The dalil is that he satisfied many of the conditions of being a Khawarij! I have given you the conditions before if you can remember.

No big deal. So remind your parents more that they are Kuffar! They are your family!

No be online you'll keep sharing kufr here and there and you forget your family! Share it well!

Let them know they didn't train you well!

Give us example as to how he satisfied the condition of calling him KHAWARIJ .

Definitely, you would say those words to rosul, sahabahs and salafs that let us know their parents are kufar.

I should stop having dialogue with you. You don't worth my time. You are as useless as sarafa and alaro also fodil and Imran eleha
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by AntiChristian: 12:55pm On Mar 07
NeoWanZaeed:

Give us example as to how he satisfied the condition of calling him KHAWARIJ .

I should give you what i have given you before again? I can't spoon feed you again.

Definitely, you would say those words to rosul, sahabahs and salafs that let us know their parents are kufar.
Nonsense!

I should stop having dialogue with you. You don't worth my time. You are as useless as sarafa and alaro also fodil and Imran eleha
You know who is useless cos you created them! People that you, your Ustadh and your generations will never reach those people you are abusing!

Of course, we are not on the same path! You and your Baba Jabata Al-Shaytaanir Rajeem are of the most useless people ever!

Dogs of hell!
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:44pm On Mar 07
AntiChristian:

I should give you what i have given you before again? I can't spoon feed you again.

Nonsense!

You know who is useless cos you created them! People that you, your Ustadh and your generations will never reach those people you are abusing!

Of course, we are not on the same path! You and your Baba Jabata Al-Shaytaanir Rajeem are of the most useless people ever!

Dogs of hell!

Just like Sharafa.. just abuse and no iota of dalil or same explanations.
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by AntiChristian: 2:01pm On Mar 07
NeoWanZaeed:

Just like Sharafa.. just abuse and no iota of dalil or same explanations.

Sharafa is bigger than all your generations put together even plus your Ustadh's generations!
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:17pm On Mar 07
AntiChristian:

Sharafa is bigger than all your generations put together even plus your Ustadh's generations!

Nibo.. ONIBIDIA..
My shoes I use to perform salat is useful and has more reward points than sarafa
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by AntiChristian: 2:21pm On Mar 07
NeoWanZaeed:

Nibo.. ONIBIDIA..
My shoes I use to perform salat is useful and has more reward points than sarafa

Which shoe?

You dey deceive yourself no be small!

See your life!

Na your Ustadhul Shaytan be Onibidia!
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:18pm On Mar 07
AntiChristian:

Which shoe?

You dey deceive yourself no be small!

See your life!

Na your Ustadhul Shaytan be Onibidia!

Sarafa that is against praying with shoes lol..

Agbako omo.. he's against Sunna of rosul..lol
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by AntiChristian: 8:28am On Mar 08
NeoWanZaeed:

Sarafa that is against praying with shoes lol..

Agbako omo.. he's against Sunna of rosul..lol

Na all your generations be agbako!

You can't even hide your folly! Even if Sheikh said so he is correct based on the Fiqh he did which is the position of Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah and Sheikh Ibn Baaz! The Prophet prayed in shoes and also barefooted! But there was no rug in the Prophet's mosque!

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) used to pray wearing his shoes . Anas ibn Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) was asked, “Did the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) pray wearing shoes?” He said, “Yes.” (al-Bukhari, 386; Muslim, 555).

Abu Sa’id al-Khudri said: “While the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was leading his Companions in prayer, he took off his shoes and placed them to his left. When the people saw that, they took off their shoes too. When the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) finished his prayer, he asked, ‘What made you take off your shoes?’ They said, ‘We saw you take off your shoes, so we took ours off too.’ The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, ‘Jibril (peace be upon him) came to me and told me that there was something dirty on them.’ When any one of you comes to the mosque, let him look and if he sees anything dirty on his shoes, let him wipe them and then pray in them.” (Abu Dawud, 650; classed as sahih by al-Albani in Sahih Abi Dawud, 605)

There are rugs in the mosque, come use your "mala ku irin ajo" spoil am!
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:33am On Mar 08
AntiChristian:

Na all your generations be agbako!

You can't even hide your folly! Even if Sheikh said so he is correct based on the Fiqh he did which is the position of Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah and Sheikh Ibn Baaz! The Prophet prayed in shoes and also barefooted! But there was no rug in the Prophet's mosque!

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) used to pray wearing his shoes . Anas ibn Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) was asked, “Did the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) pray wearing shoes?” He said, “Yes.” (al-Bukhari, 386; Muslim, 555).

Abu Sa’id al-Khudri said: “While the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was leading his Companions in prayer, he took off his shoes and placed them to his left. When the people saw that, they took off their shoes too. When the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) finished his prayer, he asked, ‘What made you take off your shoes?’ They said, ‘We saw you take off your shoes, so we took ours off too.’ The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, ‘Jibril (peace be upon him) came to me and told me that there was something dirty on them.’ When any one of you comes to the mosque, let him look and if he sees anything dirty on his shoes, let him wipe them and then pray in them.” (Abu Dawud, 650; classed as sahih by al-Albani in Sahih Abi Dawud, 605)

There are rugs in the mosque, come use your "mala ku irin ajo" spoil am!

Because of rug.. we should not pray with shoes.. laughing..

Seriously, you are as worse as a Christian.

You'll annul prophet hadiths because of rug lol
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by AntiChristian: 8:58am On Mar 08
NeoWanZaeed:

Because of rug.. we should not pray with shoes.. laughing..

Seriously, you are as worse as a Christian.

You'll annul prophet hadiths because of rug lol

Yes. You go wash am? Your folly is in everyone using shoes in the mosques! Are all shoes certified pure?

I am not worse than Christians! Christians were called directly Kuffar in the Qur'an by Allah not me!

Tell your brothers, sister and parents they are worse than babalawo alaileko omo dedewure afofungbemu akidanidani!
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:25am On Mar 08
AntiChristian:

Yes. You go wash am? Your folly is in everyone using shoes in the mosques! Are all shoes certified pure?

I am not worse than Christians! Christians were called directly Kuffar in the Qur'an by Allah not me!

Tell your brothers, sister and parents they are worse than babalawo alaileko omo dedewure afofungbemu akidanidani!

Laughing.. seriously.. you are far from anything call Islam or Muslim
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by AntiChristian: 11:04am On Mar 08
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing.. seriously.. you are far from anything call Islam or Muslim

I agree that you are a deluded Takfeery KhaJites and s Student of Al Shaytaan Jabata!

Continue to laugh till you enter Jahannam!
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:24pm On Mar 08
AntiChristian:

I agree that you are a deluded Takfeery KhaJites and s Student of Al Shaytaan Jabata!

Continue to laugh till you enter Jahannam!

You even condemn me to hell.. laughing.. o ya olodo baje.. it's KHAWARIJ that does condemn someone alive to hell fa..

I don't expect you to know.
Your scholars gan don't know lol
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by AntiChristian: 2:55pm On Mar 08
NeoWanZaeed:

You even condemn me to hell.. laughing.. o ya olodo baje.. it's KHAWARIJ that does condemn someone alive to hell fa..

I don't expect you to know.
Your scholars gan don't know lol

Dog of hell!

You and your Shayaateen Congregation of Takfeeri headed by Jabata Al Khawarijiy!
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by RightChanneI: 8:39am On Mar 10
AntiChristian:

You and your Allah una head no correct for calling Christians kuffar

1 Like

Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by AntiChristian: 8:58am On Mar 10
RightChanneI:

You and your Allah una head no correct for calling Christians kuffar

Christians are Kuffar i.e. disbelievers in Islam and Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam.

In same way we are disbelievers to their own Jesus and Christianity!

Look for whose head no dey correct between you and your folks at home!
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by RightChanneI: 10:53am On Mar 10
AntiChristian:

Christians are Kuffar i.e. disbelievers in Islam and Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam.

In same way we are disbelievers to their own Jesus and Christianity!

Look for whose head no dey correct between you and your folks at home!

Is the Jesus born of Mary as Quran said not the same Jesus born of Mary in the Bible?

You and your folks in islam including Allah should run check una head if it is correct
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by AntiChristian: 3:47pm On Mar 10
RightChanneI:

Is the Jesus born of Mary as Quran said not the same Jesus born of Mary in the Bible?

You and your folks in islam including Allah should run check una head if it is correct

Christ in the Bible is God and one of trinity!
Christ in the Qur'an is a slave/servant of Allah aka God!

Look for whose head no dey correct between you and your generations at home!
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by RightChanneI: 8:12am On Mar 11
AntiChristian:

Christ in the Bible is God and one of trinity!
Christ in the Qur'an is a slave/servant of Allah aka God!

The reason why he is God in which Quran also affirms is because he is word of God in two verses of Quran 3:39 and 4:171, alsoSpirit of God Quran 4:171

AntiChristian:

Look for whose head no dey correct between you and your generations at home!

At this juncture, you and your fellow head slammer including Allah need urgent head checked if it is correct or not with what you have in Quran by calling Christians kuffar despite you believing in Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:42am On Mar 11
RightChanneI:

The reason why he is God in which Quran also affirms is because he is word of God in two verses of Quran 3:39 and 4:171, alsoSpirit of God Quran 4:171

At this juncture, you and your fellow head slammer including Allah need urgent head checked if it is correct or not with what you have in Quran by calling Christians kuffar despite you believing in Jesus Christ

You and your brother should take this discussion to another thread.

He's same as you. He's not a Muslim and he doesn't speak for us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Cost Of Ram / Have You Ever Thought About! / Nigerian Muslims And Inculturation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.