Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them (609 Views)

Ramadan 101 Class 3 - When Is Ramadan And Suggested Routine For Ramadan? / How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home / Some Mistakes Made By Those Who Fasts Ramadan And Perform Nightly Prayers 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by fawaz050(m): 7:57pm On Mar 11
NeoWanZaeed:

Give us example as to how he satisfied the condition of calling him KHAWARIJ .

Definitely, you would say those words to rosul, sahabahs and salafs that let us know their parents are kufar.

I should stop having dialogue with you. You don't worth my time. You are as useless as sarafa and alaro also fodil and Imran eleha

The people you cannot match in goodness are who you refer to as useless?

Is this the way of the rasuul?

Whatever happened to.أدعو إلى سبيل ربك....؟
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11
fawaz050:

The people you cannot match in goodness are who you refer to as useless?

Is this the way of the rasuul?

Whatever happened to.أدعو إلى سبيل ربك....؟

People waging war against islam .. Destroying aqeedah and ahl walah wabaroah of Muslims .

They're useless more than anything
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by fawaz050(m): 8:48pm On Mar 11
NeoWanZaeed:

People waging war against islam .. Destroying aqeedah and ahl walah wabaroah of Muslims .

They're useless more than anything

Sheikh Alaro waging war on Islam?

إلا تخاف يوما تشخص فيه الأبصار؟

You need thorough psychological evaluation. You are losing it.

إن جنونك أشد مما أظن من قبل
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:09am On Mar 12
fawaz050:

Sheikh Alaro waging war on Islam?

إلا تخاف يوما تشخص فيه الأبصار؟

You need thorough psychological evaluation. You are losing it.

إن جنونك أشد مما أظن من قبل

Even as dull as sarafa followers are.. They know alaro is worse than they are..

Sadly, you call alaro a sheik..lol
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by RightChanneI: 9:38am On Mar 12
NeoWanZaeed:

You and your brother should take this discussion to another thread.

He's same as you. He's not a Muslim and he doesn't speak for us.

He is your brother, you are both in Islam, he is the one speaking for you slaves in all threads on nairaland and outside NL. From politics to sport to agriculture, religion, etc. If he is not a Muslim as you claimed, I believe you are both in islam

1 Like

Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:07am On Mar 12
RightChanneI:

He is your brother, you are both in Islam, he is the one speaking for you slaves in all threads on nairaland and outside NL. From politics to sport to agriculture, religion, etc. If he is not a Muslim as you claimed, I believe you are both in islam

Nah.. He's practicing man made islam just like you are practicing man made Christianity.

You're bird of a feather
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by AntiChristian: 3:09pm On Mar 13
RightChanneI:

The reason why he is God in which Quran also affirms is because he is word of God in two verses of Quran 3:39 and 4:171, also Spirit of God Quran 4:171

In Qur'an 19:30, Jesus said he is truly a servant of Allah! grin

At this juncture, you and your fellow head slammer including Allah need urgent head checked if it is correct or not with what you have in Quran by calling Christians kuffar despite you believing in Jesus Christ
I won't abuse you but quote Bible verses for you!

Matthew 23:33
"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Luke 11:40
You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?

Matthew 16:23
Jesus turned and said to Peter (RightChanneI), "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

1 Like

Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by RightChanneI: 7:33am On Mar 15
AntiChristian:

In Qur'an 19:30, Jesus said he is truly a servant of Allah! grin

Even in Mark 10:45, He described himself as a servant but what I'm telling you is that he is God as read in Quran 3:39 and 4:171, also Quran 4:171

AntiChristian:

I won't abuse you but quote Bible verses for you!

Matthew 23:33
"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Luke 11:40
You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?

Matthew 16:23
Jesus turned and said to Peter (RightChanneI), "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men.".

Will you also Quote Quran 3:39, Quran 4:171 and Quran 4:171 we want to check something
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by RightChanneI: 7:40am On Mar 15
NeoWanZaeed:

Nah.. He's practicing man made islam just like you are practicing man made Christianity.

You're bird of a feather

Is Muhammad not a man that founded islam? You won't stop amazing someone. Your religion is man-made, Christianity is not a man-made religion

Christianity was not founded by anyman. This is how Christianity started unlike your religion that was founded by a man called Muhammad

Act 11:26

And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:49am On Mar 15
RightChanneI:

Is Muhammad not a man that founded islam? You won't stop amazing someone. Your religion is man-made, Christianity is not a man-made religion

Christianity was not founded by anyman. This is how Christianity started unlike your religion that was founded by a man called Muhammad

Act 11:26

And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

Quote your brother please..

I don't hold discussions with non Muslims
Re: Nawafils To Observe In Ramadan And When To Observe Them by RightChanneI: 10:44am On Mar 15
NeoWanZaeed:

Quote your brother please..

I don't hold discussions with non Muslims

Are you siilly when quoting me here??

NeoWanZaeed:

You're bird of a feather

Didn't you know I am not a Muslim before quoting me at first instance?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Secret Behind The Pleasure Of Sin Revealed / Time Is Running Out / When The Quran Overwhelms You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.