Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business (18969 Views)

What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? / Can 5 Million Start A Game House? / Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by raphemmanuel(m): 10:09am On Mar 07
My good people of nairaland good morning to you all. Hope you have a wonderful night rest.

After so much pondering and fear of starting a business due to fear of the business collapsing because of our current economy crisis since early last year, I have decide to venture into phone accessories business.

The reason why I always resort to nairaland each time I want to take some certain decisions is because there are people with like-mind and are willing to give out tangible advise.

I have a budget of 1.5 million naira to start the business (shop rent and shop beautification included on the amount).

Please my good people, is it still advisable to venture into this business without regret, is the business viable?
What particular phone accessories device has much demand.

My location is Aba, Abia state. Any location or place I can buy this accessories in bulk at cheaper price.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by raphemmanuel(m): 10:57am On Mar 07
I need suggestions on this please

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by ecomalchemistt(m): 11:20am On Mar 07
1.5 wetin… e too much sef…any business wey Dey fetch you 20 - 30k daily , take am serious like your life depends on it !!!

Its a good business, i call it blood money business..you can actually make 50 - 100% profit on each item you sell.

fast moving products (fast chargers, powerbanks, speakers, smart watches, kiddies tab, usb cords, rechargeable handheld fans, memory cards, earbuds, laptop stands, tripod stands, ringlights..etc)

the list is just too endless....

buy from importers or dealers at wholesale price and retail in bulk, cut down on your expenses, save money daily, be courteous while attending to customers, issue receipts on purchased goods, re invest the profits back into the business and watch it grow !!!
you need to be situated in a very busy location where there is foot traffic.

if you are starting out, you don't necessarily need a shop at the moment, you might just need a showglass in a busy marketplace.

This business can be combined with Phone charging and POS simultaneously...so you are making money on all ends.

to get products, stick with popular brands that are less expensive and have good testimonials such as Oraimo, itel, chupez, tecno, poolee, remax, shplus, New age)…

Have a good speaker in your shop if you plan on getting one, load a memory card with a the latest jams on it and blast it..this will attract customers !!!

The last important update , go online and push your products !!!

2. Enter NYSC camp for that Umunna bendel, rent space , if you sabi wetin you Dey do, within 3 weeks.. e go be like say na juju you do… na where I serve be that. Set up charging point, buy 30 Powerbanks you can rent out (1k) daily… (you go collect 15k as insurance fee Incase dem run with the powerbank).. u gatts reason like street man with Orientation !… still rugged am with your POS (Moniepoint) for hand..you must have cash at all times !!!

Wo, hand Dey pain me… when you done make money come pay tithe abeg 💰

Get the free report on buying and selling Gadgets from USA 🇺🇸 Right here in Nigeria 🇳🇬. Check sig for contact details (whatsapp)

314 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by Britishcoins(m): 10:19am On Mar 15
Have you started the business? Me too I am planning to start soon...

9 Likes

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by raphemmanuel(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15
Britishcoins:
Have you started the business? Me too I am planning to start soon...
I have not started.
Please do you have any information you can share with me.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by Britishcoins(m): 4:29am On Mar 16
raphemmanuel:
I have not started.
Please do you have any information you can share with me.
I already have shop, I am just waiting for the boy I want to put to learn the basic things like fixing screen guide and knowing some of the accessories...
I will go to alaba international market with another person who has been into the business for long...
Also I want to start with abt 4m... I already have a good business I am doing... Just that I want another source of income.
Unknown to many Nigerians, this one of the business than can make ordinary man to become a millionaire.. I love the business more than boutique...
It used to pain me that I have not start the business earlier.. But it will not pass May this year by the grace of God....
MY bro, just ensure you get a container space in ever busy street... You will make it... I have witness the business..

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by raphemmanuel(m): 12:41pm On Mar 16
Britishcoins:

I already have shop, I am just waiting for the boy I want to put to learn the basic things like fixing screen guide and knowing some of the accessories...
I will go to alaba international market with another person who has been into the business for long...
Also I want to start with abt 4m... I already have a good business I am doing... Just that I want another source of income
You have a good start.
I want to setup the business and employ a sales girl to manage the business for me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by seanwilliam(m): 4:25pm On Mar 16
Yes. But don’t rent shop. Buy container and place it at a strategic location . Don’t deal with phone pouch and phone screen guard for starting. Strictly deal with chargers , earpiece and mp3..
Along the line, add phone charging and pos to it, run that one with inverter and you’re good.
I started with one shop a year ago, now it’s two.
I don employ people there

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by sylve11: 4:25pm On Mar 16
ecomalchemistt:
Its a good business, i call it blood money business..you can actually make 50 - 100% profit on each item you sell.

fast moving products (fast chargers, powerbanks, speakers, smart watches, kiddies tab, usb cords, rechargeable handheld fans, memory cards, earbuds, laptop stands, tripod stands, ringlights..etc)

buy from importers or dealers at wholesale price and retail in bulk, cut down on your expenses, save money daily, be courteous while attending to customers, issue receipts on purchased goods, re invest the profits back into the business and watch it grow !!!

if you are starting out, you don't necessarily need a shop at the moment, you might just need a showglass in a busy marketplace.

This business can be combined with Phone charging and POS simultaneously...so you are making money on all ends.

to get products, stick with popular brands that are less expensive and have good testimonials such as Oraimo, itel, chupez, tecno, poolee, remax, shplus, New age)…

Have a good speaker in your shop if you plan on getting one, load a memory card with a the latest jams on it and blast it..this will attract customers !!!

@op, listen to this man. cool

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by Duelee: 4:26pm On Mar 16
Maybe you'll just have 5 Samsung screen. Or 3 iPhone screens.

2 Likes

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by Bullfallo(m): 4:27pm On Mar 16
Small scale. There is risk factor with the business which means if you don’t sell fast the goods will be outdated and result to loses.

E.g new phones and accessories comes out every day. The dynamic keep charging. If you buy bulk and clear it fast dont buy that same again. Buy the latest. If you didn’t finish the old bulk that means loses

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by AmakaTips2: 4:28pm On Mar 16
It can, don't get discouraged
As far as you are serious to start up the business, go for it

6 Likes

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by LyfeJennings(m): 4:29pm On Mar 16
seanwilliam:
Yes. But don’t rent shop. Buy container and place it at a strategic location .
Along the line, add phone charging and pos to it, run that one with inverter and you’re good.

Buy container inside 1.5m
How much go remain to buy goods

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by benuejosh: 4:29pm On Mar 16
Just last week someone was breaking down this business for me and i discovered that those guys doing well. That business is a money spinner business. You get to make 200X or more the amount you invest in if you have the market and each time you buy in bulk.

4 Likes

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by okunwaye(m): 4:30pm On Mar 16
Make clipto pay make i fit venture into this buziness tongue

7 Likes

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by silibaba: 4:30pm On Mar 16
raphemmanuel:
My good people of nairaland good morning to you all. Hope you have a wonderful night rest.

After so much pondering and fear of starting a business due to fear of the business collapsing because of our current economy crisis since early last year, I have decide to venture into phone accessories business.

The reason why I always resort to nairaland each time I want to take some certain decisions is because there are people with like-mind and are willing to give out tangible advise.

I have a budget of 1.5 million naira to start the business (shop rent and shop beautification included on the amount).

Please my good people, is it still advisable to venture into this business without regret, is the business viable?

My location is Aba, Abia state. Any location or place I can buy this accessories in bulk at cheaper price.
take your business to Benin republic and thank me later

3 Likes

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by Praying4Nigeria: 4:30pm On Mar 16
Wow! Just wow! Only the truly wise University Graduates and Undergraduates would start Business or Farming after reading this, those that designed the Western Education for us said they "don't want a Nation of Thinkers(Community/Humanity Problem Solvers) they want a Nation of dumbed-down Literate People who will never truly use their Brains" Truly, Slavery was re-orchestrated and camouflaged, a Million Thanks to the guy that shared this on NL. Like if you Agree with the eye-opening Truth that he said:
moscobabs:
JUST ANOTHER COMMON SENSE LECTURE.

Give N150,000 to a secondary school dropout and watch him buy a stove, a frying pan, cooking oil and other things to start Indomie business.

In just three years, the young man will have a wife, a plot of land worth N1million, a Tokunbo car, a TV, sofa, bed, etc in his one-bedroom house.

Give N1m to most university graduates and watch them buy Samsung Galaxy phones and several pairs of skinny jeans, take their numerous girlfriends out, take selfies and post them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

In less than two years, they will be buying Indomie on credit from the secondary school dropout and paying rent or staying in their parents' house.

The question is:
DOES EDUCATION BREED WASTE, ARROGANCE, GULLIBILITY AND STUPIDITY?

Education does not necessarily breed any of the above, but it makes you look down on possibilities as "not befitting my status".

Unemployment is actually higher amongst the educated than amongst the uneducated.

The uneducated are more innovative and ready to do what the educated will refer to as "dirty, menial jobs".

And before you know it, the uneducated guy will be needing an Accountant to manage his finance books and will now employ the educated guy!

That is the reality of our society!
*My counsel...Work as if you have no certificate, remain humble...*

From Haruna Braimoh
Copy the link in my Signature and paste in your Browser to Join the Abuja-based Youths planning something Big with the Presidency.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by Seunpapa65: 4:31pm On Mar 16
raphemmanuel:

I sent you a mail bro

4 Likes

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by Sticooooooo(m): 4:32pm On Mar 16
Here to take the good advice and apply

3 Likes

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by Look4success: 4:32pm On Mar 16
You good to go
Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by seanwilliam(m): 4:33pm On Mar 16
LyfeJennings:

It works better with container trust me. Container will make you stand out for easier identification.. Especially since you’re not selling wholesales.. buy and install container with 500k. Buy goods of 1m .. if you’re in a viable location , you’ll realise your capital in two months. There’s nothing hidden there.

Also inflation doesn’t affect it, if dollar rises , simply add money to your stuff.

14 Likes

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by ppogba: 4:34pm On Mar 16
raphemmanuel:

Set aside the funds and go learn the rudiments of the business from someone already into it.

14 Likes

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by Dididrumz(m): 4:36pm On Mar 16
Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by edungene7: 4:36pm On Mar 16
Do yr visibility studies very well Phone is now a necessity so it is a fast lane just be sure you are sited in a place that is easily accessible like a bus 🛑

3 Likes

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by jasent(m): 4:39pm On Mar 16
silibaba:
take your business to Benin republic and thank me later
How do one start in Benin republic please? I'm in interested in this

4 Likes

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by Fearurcreeator: 4:41pm On Mar 16
raphemmanuel:

Even with less sef .. abeg start with whatever you have stop wasting time abeg

4 Likes

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by Slickbishop(m): 4:42pm On Mar 16
seanwilliam:
Yes. But don’t rent shop. Buy container and place it at a strategic location . Don’t deal with phone pouch and phone screen guard for starting. Strictly deal with chargers , earpiece and mp3..

Can 500k start a good one

1 Like

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by Elobest(m): 4:43pm On Mar 16
ecomalchemistt:

Please, I'm interested please,chat me on this number,I need your guard.

2 Likes

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by laurel03(m): 4:44pm On Mar 16
LyfeJennings:

You guys like to discourage people

4 Likes

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by solexjames(m): 4:50pm On Mar 16
[/b]Who go borrow me make I start my own business [b]

1 Like

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by uncleck: 4:50pm On Mar 16
1.5 million is more than enough. Meet any "successful" dealer and offer him 100k to teach you the business. Don't be in a haste, spend 6 months with him or more. Get a shop in a residential area (preferably a suburban area) with high population especially at bus top where bikes stay. You don't need beautiful shop. If light situation is bad in that area it will be an advantage to you because charging of phones is oil money. Sell parts like screen, touchpads etc, but you must have phone technician by the side...

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria's Trade Data: See GDP, Top Imports And Exports Of Q4 2016 (Infograph) / Packaged Water Business / Two Oando Directors Resign As Crisis Deepens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.