Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,744 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business (19053 Views)

What Valuable Item Can 1 Million Naira Really Buy In Nigeria? / Can 5 Million Start A Game House? / Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by chidiokay: 6:24pm On Mar 16
Bullfallo:
who is talking about phone charger? Charger is not a market because it doesn’t sell.

Screen guide, phone case, earpods are the major market. Buy outdated earpod, mp3, phone case come back and talk to me

With the inferior chargers that awash the market it is a fallacy to say chargers don't sell because e dey quickly burn, .. computer village is like my chilling base, I am very observant

People only need one screen guide, phone case and one earpods at a time But most phone users have two or more chargers, esp. iphone users, Me for instance i have four chargers, one for phone, one for watch & bluetooth speaker, two for two power banks

There is nothing like outdated mp3 player or screen guide or phone case, it can be out of vogue but it will serve just like newbies

6 Likes

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by gucci20(m): 6:31pm On Mar 16
raphemmanuel:
My good people of nairaland good morning to you all. Hope you have a wonderful night rest.

After so much pondering and fear of starting a business due to fear of the business collapsing because of our current economy crisis since early last year, I have decide to venture into phone accessories business.

The reason why I always resort to nairaland each time I want to take some certain decisions is because there are people with like-mind and are willing to give out tangible advise.

I have a budget of 1.5 million naira to start the business (shop rent and shop beautification included on the amount).

Please my good people, is it still advisable to venture into this business without regret, is the business viable?
What particular phone accessories device has much demand.

My location is Aba, Abia state. Any location or place I can buy this accessories in bulk at cheaper price.

Yeah! It can if you already have a shop, then look for the cheapest market that sells original accessories. Or you venture into Tomato production. Bcoz, that tomato pays like cocaine.

1 Like

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by Azzik: 6:40pm On Mar 16
raphemmanuel:
My good people of nairaland good morning to you all. Hope you have a wonderful night rest.

After so much pondering and fear of starting a business due to fear of the business collapsing because of our current economy crisis since early last year, I have decide to venture into phone accessories business.

The reason why I always resort to nairaland each time I want to take some certain decisions is because there are people with like-mind and are willing to give out tangible advise.

I have a budget of 1.5 million naira to start the business (shop rent and shop beautification included on the amount).

Please my good people, is it still advisable to venture into this business without regret, is the business viable?

My location is Aba, Abia state. Any location or place I can buy this accessories in bulk at cheaper price.
Currently I run a phone accessories business... this is what I will tell you, though due to the high rate of inflation the money won't do much as it includes rent and some furnitures you will need in the business. If you can get a cheap store for rent it might suffice.
I will tell you that since this tinubu administration prices of goods have triple no joke and it's really not like before but you can start with it and invest more as money comes.
Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by ayjay45: 6:49pm On Mar 16
Okulevan:

Raphemmanuel Raphemmanuel Raphemmanuel !!!!

How many times I call you bro, Nigeria doesn't favour business owners o. They live for squeezing tax and expenses out of business owners. I know this because I'm a business owner too.

For that 1.5m I could link you up with a hacker who'll teach you Office 365 and Bank log spamming.

All you need is a laptop and internet connection and you are good to go. You're not going to be wasting your time talking to Oyinbo trying to convince them to send you money like other yahoo boys. This is the work for OGs.

America won't waste resources trying to track you down for stealing like $50k.

Come with your BTC bro!
what is office 365 and bank log spamming.

Is it online fraud stuff?
Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by jasent(m): 6:52pm On Mar 16
silibaba:

Get your supplier (importer that will sell to you at wholesale price)at alaba first.

Go to benin republic get a kiost and start making money in CFA which is better off than naira till TINUBU will leave office.

Am not joking. You will make it faster in Benin republic than in Nigeria.
Thank you this info is very useful. I was once into accessory in Ghana, before I switched to importorting goods from Nigeria to Ghana. This Benin republic you mentioned caught my attention. I will do my research on this. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by Error401: 6:53pm On Mar 16
learn to order from Ali express. Do your normal shop sales and go online to sell second grade smart watches, headsets and bluetooth earpiece.

raphemmanuel:

1 Like

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by princejones(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16
raphemmanuel:

Good intent, have you secured a place at Saint Michael's axis already, Alaba International is your best place to buy bulk phone accessories at a good rate. That's my former business way back in 2001,so am saying from a first hand experience point as l still keep in touch and equally looking forward to go back big in the business. I stay Aba as well

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by Chevrolet076(m): 6:56pm On Mar 16
raphemmanuel:

Word
Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by treatise: 6:59pm On Mar 16
ecomalchemistt:
Its a good business, i call it blood money business..you can actually make 50 - 100% profit on each item you sell.

fast moving products (fast chargers, powerbanks, speakers, smart watches, kiddies tab, usb cords, rechargeable handheld fans, memory cards, earbuds, laptop stands, tripod stands, ringlights..etc)

the list is just too endless....

buy from importers or dealers at wholesale price and retail in bulk, cut down on your expenses, save money daily, be courteous while attending to customers, issue receipts on purchased goods, re invest the profits back into the business and watch it grow !!!
you need to be situated in a very busy location where there is foot traffic.

if you are starting out, you don't necessarily need a shop at the moment, you might just need a showglass in a busy marketplace.

This business can be combined with Phone charging and POS simultaneously...so you are making money on all ends.

to get products, stick with popular brands that are less expensive and have good testimonials such as Oraimo, itel, chupez, tecno, poolee, remax, shplus, New age)…

Have a good speaker in your shop if you plan on getting one, load a memory card with a the latest jams on it and blast it..this will attract customers !!!

The last important update , go online and push your products !!!
This is a shrewd submission ; this is one my best pieces on nairaland. Good job!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by ogaontop(m): 7:01pm On Mar 16
Phone Accessories is a viable business!
Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by akaahs(m): 7:07pm On Mar 16
benuejosh:
Just last week someone was breaking down this business for me and i discovered that those guys doing well. That business is a money spinner business. You get to make 200X or more the amount you invest in if you have the market and each time you buy in bulk.
Can u please share the breakdown with me
Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by Blitzking: 7:18pm On Mar 16
ENSURE YOU BUY ORIGINAL PRODUCTS
Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by Rejouir: 7:22pm On Mar 16
1.5M can afford just an iphone 15. grin look into food business bro as a retail trader. Your funds can't even afford 75% dealership funds in a food business, with how prices skyrocket daily
Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by silibaba: 7:31pm On Mar 16
jasent:

Thank you this info is very useful. I was once into accessory in Ghana, before I switched to importorting goods from Nigeria to Ghana. This Benin republic you mentioned caught my attention. I will do my research on this. Thanks

Just get a good location.

Till date I still supply memory cards etc to my customers in cape coast, Accra, achimota, kasoa, university of Ghana etc, but I make more supplying to Benin republic customers.

1 Like

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by peleson1: 7:34pm On Mar 16
ecomalchemistt:
Its a good business, i call it blood money business..you can actually make 50 - 100% profit on each item you sell.

fast moving products (fast chargers, powerbanks, speakers, smart watches, kiddies tab, usb cords, rechargeable handheld fans, memory cards, earbuds, laptop stands, tripod stands, ringlights..etc)

buy from importers or dealers at wholesale price and retail in bulk, cut down on your expenses, save money daily, be courteous while attending to customers, issue receipts on purchased goods, re invest the profits back into the business and watch it grow !!!

if you are starting out, you don't necessarily need a shop at the moment, you might just need a showglass in a busy marketplace.

This business can be combined with Phone charging and POS simultaneously...so you are making money on all ends.

to get products, stick with popular brands that are less expensive and have good testimonials such as Oraimo, itel, chupez, tecno, poolee, remax, shplus, New age)…

Have a good speaker in your shop if you plan on getting one, load a memory card with a the latest jams on it and blast it..this will attract customers !!!

Good advice..op u v all u need here

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by Lekan239(m): 7:38pm On Mar 16
seanwilliam:

It works better with container trust me. Container will make you stand out for easier identification.. Especially since you’re not selling wholesales.. buy and install container with 500k. Buy goods of 1m .. if you’re in a viable location , you’ll realise your capital in two months. There’s nothing hidden there.

Also inflation doesn’t affect it, if dollar rises , simply add money to your stuff.
assuming he started a biz with 1m, if he invest all the gains bck to the biz and in 4month if the biz now worth 2m, does it mean he have realise his capital?

Since he does not have any physical cash at hand and all the gain was reinvested into the biz
Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by Okulevan: 7:42pm On Mar 16
ayjay45:
what is office 365 and bank log spamming.

Is it online fraud stuff?
yes Boss, don't sleep on it .

1 Like

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by rockog: 8:11pm On Mar 16
You are too much. I like. You uote author=ecomalchemistt post=128820566]Its a good business, i call it blood money business..you can actually make 50 - 100% profit on each item you sell.

The last important update , go online and push your products !!![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by Pk01(m): 8:11pm On Mar 16
post=128959767:
Make A Try
boss can we link up...ur WhatsApp number please

1 Like

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by Harrynight(m): 8:13pm On Mar 16
ecomalchemistt:

You've said it all, I hope OP take it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by double3(m): 8:15pm On Mar 16
raphemmanuel:

Do not focus on shop beautification for startup,channel ur funds towards stocking ur shop with items,as business booms,u can decide to upgrade and beautify.

1 Like

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by NaijaCover(m): 8:16pm On Mar 16
Pk01:
boss can we link up...ur WhatsApp number please

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via Naija'Cover

Just Visit Our Website And See Our Number.
Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by Military0001: 8:26pm On Mar 16
Definitely
Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by Badca81: 8:34pm On Mar 16
Moded
Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by udemzyudex(m): 8:37pm On Mar 16
Accessories business is a very lucrative business but make sure you know the in and out of it, get a reliable source because as e sweet na so e fit dey funny especially with customers wahala.

1 Like

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by Love800(m): 8:45pm On Mar 16
If i start selling baked foods(fish-roll, doughnuts, buns, eggroll), hawking dem in the streets of benin republic, will i make good profit?
silibaba:

Get your supplier (importer that will sell to you at wholesale price)at alaba first.

Go to benin republic get a kiost and start making money in CFA which is better off than naira till TINUBU will leave office.

Am not joking. You will make it faster in Benin republic than in Nigeria.
Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by PawsitiveBro(m): 8:56pm On Mar 16
Britishcoins:

I already have shop, I am just waiting for the boy I want to put to learn the basic things like fixing screen guide and knowing some of the accessories...
I will go to alaba international market with another person who has been into the business for long...
Also I want to start with abt 4m... I already have a good business I am doing... Just that I want another source of income.
Unknown to many Nigerians, this one of the business than can make ordinary man to become a millionaire.. I love the business more than boutique...
It used to pain me that I have not start the business earlier.. But it will not pass May this year by the grace of God....
MY bro, just ensure you get a container space in ever busy street... You will make it... I have witness the business..
This is a business I have done. Phone accessories is better and more profitable when you run it yourself. Having someone manage it for you while you run another business will only make the business not to grow as expected. These guys can steal oo, and it is difficult to keep records of all accessories you have.

You can easily have someone manage a phone shop with camera than accessories. They do me shege banza.
Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by Bullfallo(m): 9:14pm On Mar 16
chidiokay:

With the inferior chargers that awash the market it is a fallacy to say chargers don't sell because e dey quickly burn, .. computer village is like my chilling base, I am very observant

People only need one screen guide, phone case and one earpods at a time But most phone users have two or more chargers, esp. iphone users, Me for instance i have four chargers, one for phone, one for watch & bluetooth speaker, two for two power banks

There is nothing like outdated mp3 player or screen guide or phone case, it can be out of vogue but it will serve just like newbies
It shows you know nothing. Screen guards sell more than chargers.

If you have a quality charger you will not need a charger for over 4 years.

But you most change phone case and screen guards

1 Like

Re: Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business by Philipgarza31: 9:15pm On Mar 16
hopexter:

Use the 1.5million to upgrade yourself on cybersecurity courses or software testing course or programming and leave that dirty business that will keep you in sun all day.
Here, the guy is receiving entirely incorrect advice. Yes, they might be correct for someone looking to start with 100k or 300k but investing 1.5m in such a shady industry with risks and insults attached would be such a waste. I recall returning a fake charger that I had purchased, and the guy was forced to accept it back and calculate his loss. My wife's iPhone 12 fell into the water the day after I received it, but I still gave it back, and the guy calculated his loss. These are businesses that will give you a Mercedes right now and take back a Rolls-Royce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

. / 4 Steps On How To Open And Work With Clickbank In Nigeria / LAPO Microfinance Bank Is A Devilish Loan Shark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.