Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,333 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

4 Draws - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 4 Draws (219 Views)

4 Over 4 Draws Won / Round 4 Draws Of The Fa Cup In Full / I Got 4 Over 4 Draws Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Draws by guobe: 11:27am On Mar 07
Code

Re: 4 Draws by NPFLADMIN(m): 12:17pm On Mar 07
guobe:
Code
How much do you make from betting?
Re: 4 Draws by guobe: 12:27pm On Mar 07
NPFLADMIN:

How much do you make from betting?
Betting is not a money making venture as its just a fun game to me with the adrenaline rush.we win some and lose some but I try as much as possible not to go on a losing streak and as always playing with spare cash.

1 Like

Re: 4 Draws by NPFLADMIN(m): 12:35pm On Mar 07
guobe:

Betting is not a money making venture as its just a fun game to me with the adrenaline rush.we win some and lose some but I try as much as possible not to go on a losing streak and as always playing with spare cash.

If I give you 1k, how much you go help me win or lose
Re: 4 Draws by LIVINGICONREBOR: 12:55pm On Mar 07
guobe:

Guobe, no dey talk that "fun" thing. Do you loose or win money for fun? Come on get serious here.🥱

Assuming you embark on a rollover and you are on the last lap to actualise the grand prize. And the ticket cut, you no go wan almost rip yourself apart. E go pain you wella. There is nothing like spare cash anywhere. I prefer you say money wey no go make you kolo if the bookies collect am.
Damn!!
Re: 4 Draws by guobe: 1:02pm On Mar 07
LIVINGICONREBOR:

Guobe, no dey talk that "fun" thing. Do you loose or win money for fun? Come on get serious here.🥱

Assuming you embark on a rollover and you are on the last lap to actualise the grand prize. And the ticket cut, you no go wan almost rip yourself apart. E go pain you wella. There is nothing like spare cash anywhere. I prefer you say money wey no go make you kolo if the bookies collect am.
Damn!!
I start my rollover with small money and on the course of doing the rollover, I don already pull out my initial capital so it's more or less their money I de use.
Then on a normal betting day any amount I can afford to let go is what I use.
Any amount differs for alot of people as some people can let go of a million naira and they won't lose sleep.

1 Like

Re: 4 Draws by LIVINGICONREBOR: 3:01pm On Mar 07
guobe:

I start my rollover with small money and on the course of doing the rollover, I don already pull out my initial capital so it's more or less their money I de use.
Then on a normal betting day any amount I can afford to let go is what I use.
Any amount differs for alot of people as some people can let go of a million naira and they won't lose sleep.

Funny you, why you dey pull out your capital? You for leave am make e dey roll over.

Those ones that can afford to let go of one million naira are outliers and "stupid" risk takers. I am talking about the general betting population. We could go back and forth on this forever.
May our tickets be green.
Re: 4 Draws by guobe: 3:05pm On Mar 07
LIVINGICONREBOR:

Funny you, why you dey pull out your capital? You for leave am make e dey roll over.

Those ones that can afford to let go of one million naira are outliers and "stupid" risk takers. I am talking about the general betting population. We could go back and forth on this forever.
May our tickets be green.
You must pull out your capital or more so that if it cuts you can always restart as there are no guarantees .The bottom line is winning at the end of the day.

(1) (Reply)

12 Odds Won / . / Sovereignty And Territorial Integrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.