Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Breaking: Tinubu's Supporters Shocked As Reno Left Obi To Attack Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Tinubu's Supporters Shocked As Reno Left Obi To Attack Tinubu (2053 Views)

APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters / Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari / #BuhariIsNotAclone Trends As Reno Omokri Defends Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Tinubu's Supporters Shocked As Reno Left Obi To Attack Tinubu by savenaijatoday: 12:37pm On Mar 07
If I were President of Nigeria at this time when the country is bitterly divided as a result of the #NigerianElections2023 and the removal of fuel subsidy, as well as the flotation of the Naira, I would not take my children on an official business trip overseas.

The only reason I would not do that is because the optics would look bad, and I would be playing into the hands of my political opponents and hostile media, which have taken a business decision to oppose my administration to appease their base in preparation for the next election.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu's Supporters Shocked As Reno Left Obi To Attack Tinubu by chopnaira: 12:41pm On Mar 07
But you people were saying Jagaban has brought over Reno. You can now see that no one has brought him over. He tweets and doesn't care about no one's feelings. Reno Omokri plays both partisan and bipartisan politics when it suits him.

Maybe Obidients are shocked though.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu's Supporters Shocked As Reno Left Obi To Attack Tinubu by savenaijatoday: 12:48pm On Mar 07
chopnaira:
But you people were saying Jagaban has brought over Reno. You can now see that no one has brought him over. He tweets and doesn't care about no one's feelings. Reno Omokri plays both partisan and bipartisan politics when it suits him.

Have you agreed Tinubu is clueless. Even Reno has agreed.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu's Supporters Shocked As Reno Left Obi To Attack Tinubu by chopnaira: 12:51pm On Mar 07
savenaijatoday:

Have you agreed Tinubu is clueless. Even Reno has agreed.
That means all those his posts dey Osun una even though you all claim otherwise 😂

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu's Supporters Shocked As Reno Left Obi To Attack Tinubu by Kaycee9242(m): 12:53pm On Mar 07
Both Tinubu and Reno are senseless, their supporters are the worse humans

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu's Supporters Shocked As Reno Left Obi To Attack Tinubu by chopnaira: 12:54pm On Mar 07
Reno has gone back to doing what he does best neither here nor there while OP. Your post is already outdated. He said you people are envious of Tinubu's sons.

Don't forget to keep updating us

Buhari appointed his nephew, Hadi Sirika, as a minister. The media did not foam in the mouth. Buhari nominated his own niece as an INEC commissioner. News channels did not vituperate. Buhari's daughter rode on Nigeria's Presidential jet for private events. Activists did not threaten to shut down Nigeria. He appointed his nephew, Tunde Sabiu Yusuf, as his aide, and Tunde ran the cabal that almost destroyed Nigeria. News anchors were quiet. Buhari's nephew, Mamman Daura, was virtually running the government as a shadow President. Some media did chop and clean mouth.

And now you want to instigate the public and bait the military to stage a coup because Tinubu's sons, who are well known businessmen, travelled for a business summit in Qatar with their father? Were you deaf, blind or unable to speak when, on August 27, 2000, President Clinton visited Nigeria on an official state visit with his adult daughter, Chelsea, who was the FIRST person he introduced to then-President Obasanjo?

In 2027, I will join my party to try to unseat President Bola Tinubu democratically. Until then, I will promote and project Nigeria positively.

#TableShaker #GrowNairaBuyNaija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu's Supporters Shocked As Reno Left Obi To Attack Tinubu by fourboys: 12:58pm On Mar 07
Tinubu's decisions making worst abeg.. to defend that nigga hard grin grin
Re: Breaking: Tinubu's Supporters Shocked As Reno Left Obi To Attack Tinubu by advanceDNA: 12:58pm On Mar 07
He never attacked tinubu.... In fact he supported what tinubu did by the usual comparison those that have done it B4....

He only advised that tinubu should have avoided criticism at this period....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu's Supporters Shocked As Reno Left Obi To Attack Tinubu by DatNiggaDaz: 12:58pm On Mar 07
There is no difference between o mockery, food for kayode & bayo ofafuga, sega link etc.. thry are all hungry cretins
Re: Breaking: Tinubu's Supporters Shocked As Reno Left Obi To Attack Tinubu by Goodvibes007: 1:02pm On Mar 07
DatNiggaDaz:
There is no difference between o mockery, food for kayode & bayo ofafuga, sega link etc.. thry are all hungry cretins
OP is shocked though lol.
Obidient influencers are also playing the catch up game too. Dem still dey level of collecting 300k to host twitter spaces.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu's Supporters Shocked As Reno Left Obi To Attack Tinubu by DatNiggaDaz: 1:05pm On Mar 07
Goodvibes007:

Obidient influencers are also playing the catch up game too. Dem still dey level of collecting 300k to host twitter spaces.
Continue deceiving yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu's Supporters Shocked As Reno Left Obi To Attack Tinubu by chopnaira: 1:29pm On Mar 07
Goodvibes007:

😂😂😂
They are busy fighting over who bought house in Abuja or who bought 2018 Toyota.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu's Supporters Shocked As Reno Left Obi To Attack Tinubu by pointblank247(m): 1:33pm On Mar 07
Mad dogs sometimes attack their owners and when that happens you invite calaber people to come do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu's Supporters Shocked As Reno Left Obi To Attack Tinubu by Melagros(m): 1:34pm On Mar 07
COMRADES, it's only a senseless human being is still supporting tinubu and apc, and it will only take the intervention of God for those beings to be liberated

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu's Supporters Shocked As Reno Left Obi To Attack Tinubu by Rexymania(m): 2:11pm On Mar 07
Dude talks too much... Not wise at all. Tinubu has not done anything bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu's Supporters Shocked As Reno Left Obi To Attack Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 2:27pm On Mar 07
chopnaira:

Maybe he waited for so long to be bought over, but since Tinubu refused to buy him over, he then decided to go after Tinubu.

I hope Tinubu's supporters, who were cheering him on then, will continue to cheer him now that he has decided to attack Tinubu
Re: Breaking: Tinubu's Supporters Shocked As Reno Left Obi To Attack Tinubu by Cassandraloius: 2:29pm On Mar 07
This man don chop bellyful, he should continue shaking Twitter, as far as his post do not put food on my table, he should go ahead.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu's Supporters Shocked As Reno Left Obi To Attack Tinubu by aariwa(m): 2:29pm On Mar 07
Brain dead Reno messaih of Agbado

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu's Supporters Shocked As Reno Left Obi To Attack Tinubu by Abee79(m): 4:00pm On Mar 07
Stomach Infrastructure 🤣

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does It Really Pay to Serve Nigeria? / Marginalisation Of The Igbos: How True? / >:( I'm Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Scams!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.