Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. (2672 Views)

My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by aycorporat(m): 8:00am On Mar 08
CHRISTFUCKER:

Get him a rope and he should do the needful

May it not be well with you
Ase
Ise

1 Like

Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by Chasito(m): 10:44am On Mar 08
Happy birthday to him, Tell him that @50 he should start amending his ways, and start preparing because life expectancy in Nigeria now is 55 - 60 years, if u pass am, na Jara be that, Las Las everybody will kick bucket.
Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by ghettochild(m): 10:50am On Mar 08
he should thank God for the gift of life n he should learn fashion design...I am no prophet o but in five years time he would be in a better financial position with a living wife n one daughter..
Write this date down??
and this day in 2029....
you'll remember this post.

3 Likes

Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by Kaido: 11:49am On Mar 08
I am happy with the comments that I have read on this thread.

I wish him a happy birthday!
Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by jeromestarks: 12:11pm On Mar 08
udomonday:
I have a very close friend,we met in a place of work,and gradually got used to each other,but the problem is that the guy has been through a lot in life,health wise,and this has led to a lot of financial ups and downs,he has no wife,no children,and still struggling financially,although he is now earning a steady income,tomorrow he will be 50years of age and he is feeling so down and depressed that he has achieved practically nothing in this life.I have encouraged him as much as I can,but he is still seeing his life through the mirror of other peoples life.I plan to surprise him tomorrow,,with a treat.what advice can I get from you guys,please.
Find a fresh, neat, young and tight virgin pvssy for him to fvck and release. He won't forget you in a hurry.
Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by jeromestarks: 12:13pm On Mar 08
poshestmina:
He can still find peace ,happiness and Fulfillment. It's not too late.

Happy birthday in advance to him !
You seem like a nice lady.
Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by We4all: 12:32pm On Mar 08
jeromestarks:

You seem like a nice lady.

Stop whining her. She is not a virgin.
Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by BigYash: 9:24pm On Mar 08
jeromestarks:

Find a fresh, neat, young and tight virgin pvssy for him to fvck and release. He won't forget you in a hurry.
I hope you sabi say na wen man dey happy,na em fvck dey sweet am? He needs a wife ,and not a call girl..
Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by frozen70(f): 4:53pm On Mar 09
udomonday:
I have a very close friend,we met in a place of work,and gradually got used to each other,but the problem is that the guy has been through a lot in life,health wise,and this has led to a lot of financial ups and downs,he has no wife,no children,and still struggling financially,although he is now earning a steady income,tomorrow he will be 50years of age and he is feeling so down and depressed that he has achieved practically nothing in this life.I have encouraged him as much as I can,but he is still seeing his life through the mirror of other peoples life.I plan to surprise him tomorrow,,with a treat.what advice can I get from you guys,please.

He needs a woman to bring out the happiness in his sad life

But he must not be expecting first class woman in his life as he is already a third class man

If he is lucky to get one, then he can start another life, just two kids are ok for him so that he will not be training children at older age

2 Likes

Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by Eddie2024: 5:42pm On Mar 09
When there is life, there is Hope
Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by Zwooks: 5:31pm On Apr 26
Chasito:
Happy birthday to him, Tell him that @50 he should start amending his ways, and start preparing because life expectancy in Nigeria now is 55 - 60 years, if u pass am, na Jara be that, Las Las everybody will kick bucket.

Dont be mean to people.
Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by BigCowHornn: 5:38pm On Apr 26
udomonday:

Tell him Ojukwu, at over 60, married a 21 year old Bianca and had kids.

Atiku of over 75 recently married a 26 year old and had a son

Tell him to rural area of his place and marry a young girl to give him kids fast otherwise depression will kill him
Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by UnfairLife7(m): 7:09pm On Apr 26
jeromestarks:

give him your sister
Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by Ganjafama(m): 12:35pm On Apr 27
henrimoto:
Bro. Udo, pls. Do surprise him that tomorrow. It will help to uplift his soul.

Just as someone mentioned above, continue to encourage him positively. There is power in spoken words.

Another thing is this, if you know any of his family members and friends, talk to them on how they can help find a wife for him. There are alot of responsible matured women that are lonely and searching.

God bless you richly.
So at 50 years of age he can't get himself a wife? He is not ready to marry. Even cripples, deaf and dumb are getting married everyday.. He is just inviting loneliness in his old age.
Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by frozen70(f): 7:18pm On Apr 28
udomonday:

Congratulations to his 50th Level

The advice I have for him is to just look for a woman within his category and start dating to get married

If he can have ne or two children let him stop at that and live a happy life

Even if his income is low, there is a woman for every level a man finds himself in this life
Re: He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. by maasoap(m): 7:06am On Apr 29
Kelklein:
remind him that most people didn't even make it to first birthday, he's had 50..

He should be grateful..

He should find purpose in life because it's hard to be grateful for meaningless life

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your In-laws Behave This Way, What Will You Do? Advice Pls / My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. / Can You Date A Guy 10 Years Younger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.