Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,732 members, 7,862,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

Place Your Confidence In Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Place Your Confidence In Christ (504 Views)

Put All Your Confidence In God / You Stand In Christ Stead- Pastor Chris / Some Of Satan's Tricks To Get Us To Lose Faith In Christ Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Place Your Confidence In Christ by yommyuk: 8:55am On Nov 13, 2011
God’s people have only one way to face life: confidently. After all, He loves us, has saved us from eternal death, and is committed to guiding us through every moment of life. God wants us to live confidently, but too often we allow feelings of personal inadequacy and unworthiness to derail our faith.

The apostle Paul lived through horrendous circumstances; rejected by his Jewish peers, stoned, abandoned for dead, ridiculed, ignored, and often beaten and imprisoned for his devotion to Christ. But Paul continued to maintain a confident hope, right up to the very end. How did he manage this?

Philippians 4:13
“I can do all things through Him who strengthens me”

Lamentations 3:23-26
Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning. I say to myself, “The Lord is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him! The Lord is good to those who depend on him, to those who search for him. So it is good to wait quietly for salvation from the Lord.

Do you remember the classic hymn “Great is thy faithfulness”?

Hebrew 13:8
“Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever”,

He never changes. In this one truth, we find our reason for hope and unwavering confidence. The Lord’s unchanging nature teaches us that even when we feel unlovely, we remain beautiful to Him. We can do nothing to change His love for us. It is unconditional and flows freely from His throne of grace. He never changes, and He is faithful to keep all of His promises

Do you trust God? Have you experienced the strong assurance that comes from placing your faith in His unfailing love? He loved you unconditionally yesterday, and He loves you with the same love today and tomorrow, forever. Therefore, roll the burden of your heart onto Him, and you will discover that you, too, can sing, “Great is Thy faithfulness.”

PRAYER
May the Lord continue to lead us with unfailing love and faithfulness in Jesus name. For the Lord’s faithfulness reaches beyond the clouds. May his faithfulness continue to reach every area of our lives in Jesus name. May he continue to give us the strength to wait faithfully and patiently on him in Jesus mighty name.

CONCLUSION
Brethren, be brave and courageous. For the Lord’s faithfulness endures forever.

God bless. wink

(1) (Reply)

Nothing: Nothing: Nothing: Nothing: Nothing: Noting: Nothing: Nothing: N / Love For God Is Obedience To Him / Christian Crusader Soldiers From The West Giving Hope To The Muslims Of Somalia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.