Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe (17746 Views)

"I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe / Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 / Russia 2018 – Hazard Takes Swipe At England’s Golden Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by 43Ronin: 7:06pm On Mar 07
Oo
Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by Demiurgos: 7:08pm On Mar 07
The same liverpool that broke the then transfer record for the most expensive defender and goalkeeper?
f*cking hypocrites if you ask me.

7 Likes

Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by Fatbam005: 7:10pm On Mar 07
GanagiBitrus:
Whoever wins on Sunday will likely win the title.
But a DRAW will favor Arsenal.
Even at that, Even with a draw, Arsenal will still not win the title
Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by Demiurgos: 7:11pm On Mar 07
DystopianMuse:
Only if you want to deny reality. Man city, we can say literraly bought their way to success. I was shocked to have learnt that Pep has spent over 2 billion in his coaching career. With most spending at city. Someone that has spent over 500 million on defense alone. But city should know the sun don't shine forever. Pep is that defining factor. Once he is gone they might spend huge and get less results like the blue side of London. (bridge stanford tennants)
And yet in the same time frame their net spend is similar to clubs like manure and chelsea who did not achieve half in the same time period.

1 Like

Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by Demiurgos: 7:12pm On Mar 07
Zwooks:
Saudi Boys undecided
As opposed to american boys?
Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by DystopianMuse(f): 7:13pm On Mar 07
Exactly my last paragraphs. Money doesn't gaurantee success, but different in city case
Demiurgos:
And yet in the same time frame their net spend is similar to clubs like manure and chelsea who did not achieve half in the same time period.
Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by GanagiBitrus: 7:15pm On Mar 07
Fatbam005:
Even at that, Even with a draw, Arsenal will still not win the title
Don't be too sure about that. Arsenal fit spring surprise this time around.

2 Likes

Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by mabea: 7:23pm On Mar 07
Football is a money venture and Trent should know that
Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by Judolisco(m): 7:31pm On Mar 07
sojisenai:
Trent, as much as I respect you...but money doesn't always guarantee success...if not, what do you say about a typical 'money miss road' Like Chelsea

Management is key, you can have everything and own nothing.
must u mention Chelsea.... What about Manchester United....
Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by VinnyBaba: 7:31pm On Mar 07
Arafat1:
Chelsea and Manchester United have similarly spent and won nothing grin

Klopp is the one holding this Liverpool team together.. Once he goes this year, the true worthlessness of Liverpool players will become evident grin

Alex wey mumu grin

If Guardolia leaves Man City, Man City will scatter too. undecided sad
Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by VinnyBaba: 7:36pm On Mar 07
GanagiBitrus:

You guys clearly Underrate Other EPL teams! undecided undecided

Those Brentford, Bournemouth, Luton, Everton, Crystal palace and Company can snatch Points off Man City and Liverpool after the Sunday's match. smiley

Remember how Crystal palace drew 3 3 with Liverpool in 2014
Just 2 games to the Last game of the season. undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by soccerlite: 7:40pm On Mar 07
Lolzzzzz

Is it sand Liverpool has been spending?
Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by Myself2(m): 7:40pm On Mar 07
And they wrote the whole story without mentioning in the equation, the club that will eventually win the league, that is Arsenal.

After Saturday's matches, if either Liverpool beats City or City beats Liverpool, the lowest position Arsenal will be in is 2nd and in the next two games will climb to number 1.
However, if City draw with Liverpool, then Arsenal will go top and will never drop down again

2 Likes

Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by arantess: 7:44pm On Mar 07
Man city should brace up for ban.....they can't escape 115 count charges brought against them.....
Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by Fatbam005: 7:46pm On Mar 07
GanagiBitrus:

Don't be too sure about that. Arsenal fit spring surprise this time around.
Wake up from dream bro. When Mancity is after the title no team stand a chance . Ask LFC supporters
Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by dohyn(m): 7:47pm On Mar 07
one would think Liverpool does not spend money on players at all. Like say VVD, Alison,Salah etc came on free transfer.
anyways, we kuku know the EPL has decided to give Kloop the trophy this year as a parting gift. But let's see how it will all pan out
Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by Shedrack777: 7:47pm On Mar 07
Rahkman:
I am sure u are a pendulian
penaldo and pessy no dey give me shishi. So they all can Bleep off
Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by JetApartment: 7:49pm On Mar 07
sojisenai:
Trent, as much as I respect you...but money doesn't always guarantee success...if not, what do you say about a typical 'money miss road' Like Chelsea

Are you aware Mancity used the Chelsea template to be this successful? Chelsea was the most successful club in UK thanks to Roman Abramovich big spending...abi shey you just start to dey watch ball?...obviously.
Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by Almiron: 8:44pm On Mar 07
arantess:
Man city should brace up for ban.....they can't escape 115 count charges brought against them.....
in your wey dreams, cry harder

Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by ufotunang: 9:12pm On Mar 07
The Sunday match will end in a draw
Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by unclejb2(m): 9:12pm On Mar 07
Dbestbrest:
I understand Halaand, you meant to say considering the number of hours you have spent on the field of play in Britain, you have won more laurels than Arnold. Who in Arnold's shoes will not envy an achiever like Halaand?
Arnold has won the premier league, champions league and FA Cup. What else?
Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by PropertyBuying(f): 9:13pm On Mar 07
This is interesting.
Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by sojisenai(m): 9:15pm On Mar 07
JetApartment:

Are you aware Mancity used the Chelsea template to be this successful? Chelsea was the most successful club in UK thanks to Roman Abramovich big spending...abi shey you just start to dey watch ball?...obviously.

Always, I repeat, always read well before talking.

I said...'doesn't always guarantee success'

Kindly ask your neighbor what that sentence means.

Goodnight.
Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by Kossyso: 9:51pm On Mar 07
Trent has won it all at a very young age so his opinion should count.
Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by Banhammy717: 9:51pm On Mar 07
I wish the game to end in draw
Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by alabo1: 9:58pm On Mar 07
sojisenai:

Money no miss Road with Chelsea. We are still the most successful club in England based on trophies won from 2004 till date. Correct me if I am wrong. We have even won the UCL twice within this period. Held the UCL and Europa league in the same year. Haha. We only became a shadow when the American buffoon came in. What will you say about Man U since Ferguson left? Or Everton since their big money takeover?
Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by elpochas: 9:58pm On Mar 07
Dbestbrest:
I understand Halaand, you meant to say considering the number of hours you have spent on the field of play in Britain, you have won more laurels than Arnold. Who in Arnold's shoes will not envy an achiever like Halaand?
pls tell me what Halaand has won that Arnold has not won.i doubt if u watch and follow Football.
Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by GanagiBitrus: 9:59pm On Mar 07
VinnyBaba:

Those Brentford, Bournemouth, Luton, Everton, Crystal palace and Company can snatch Points off Man City and Liverpool after the Sunday's match. smiley

So, is it a crime to predict who the likely title winner will be this season.
Abi all those teams you called can not equally snatch points from Arsenal?

As far as I am concerned, the Title race is between City, Liverpool, & Arsenal in that order.

1 Like

Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by GanagiBitrus: 10:02pm On Mar 07
VinnyBaba:

So, is it a crime to predict who the likely title winner will be this season.
Abi all those teams you called can not equally snatch points from Arsenal?

As far as I am concerned, the Title race is between City, Liverpool, & Arsenal in that order.
You are free to make your own prediction.
Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by Shikena(m): 10:13pm On Mar 07
True, even my club "Nottingham Forest" was once envied by the whole of Europe. Na matter of time.

kenn4rill:
My club "Chelsea" was once envied by rivals, so Man City should enjoy the offer while stock last

1 Like

Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by Delightsome2023: 1:14am On Mar 08
WantsandMore:
Haland is letting his Ego give way to common sense, na empty net e no fit score against man u. Very soon Phil Foden go make you feel like say you r not scoring enough
omo Haaland missed chances ehn for that match.
Julian Alvarez good pass am.
Imagine winger like foden come score brace from awkward positions but Haaland empty net to score na wahala

1 Like

Re: Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe by Delightsome2023: 1:15am On Mar 08
GanagiBitrus:
10 matches till left oga.
This time last season no be arsenal top League?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Splashes N15m On Players & Coach After Federation Cup / 23 Times Grand Slam Champion, Serena Williams Reaches 11th Wimbledon Final / Samuel Ighalo's 5th Birthday: Odion Ighalo Celebrates His Son At 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.