Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

False Prophet: Uebert Angel - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / False Prophet: Uebert Angel (89648 Views)

Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) / Prophet Uebert Angel Of Zimbabwe Attacks Prophet TB Joshua During Prophecy / Omg!! Omg!! Prophet Uebert Angel Miracle Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Prophet: Uebert Angel by Joagbaje(m): 9:42am On Nov 16, 2011
There's no yes or no answer. It depends on the perspective of his communication. When I hear him I can form an opinion.
Paul taught that we can expect angels.

Hebrews 13:2
2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

I have to hear the man teaching on this.
Re: False Prophet: Uebert Angel by PstrJames: 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2011
wetu:

It is ok for a minister to teach his congregation to expect to see angels?
It is ok for a minister to teach his congregation to talk to angels?

YES!!! YESSS!!! YESSSS!!!
Why Jesus said so Himself to Nathaniel in the Bible. He even expected him to see them
John 1:50-51
" Jesus said, “You believe[h] because I told you I saw you under the fig tree. You will see greater things than that.” 51 He then added, “Very truly I tell you,[i] you[j] will see ‘heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending on’[k] the Son of Man.”"

The reason Nathaniel was given for being able to see the Angels was believing! It is ok not to want to see them or not see them if you dont believe. Why didnt Peter just pray straight up to Jesus when he was imprisoned if the ministration of angels was not important. The Angel of the Lord went ahead of him, he say it and in seeing it he saw the hand of God and so did all who were waiting for him.
Re: False Prophet: Uebert Angel by PstrJames: 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2011
A man with an arguement will stop at nothing to prove the ends of his point nomater how silly. Did it ever cross your mind that i could have used my wifes email account? Is there a law against that? shocked shocked

aletheia:

Touched a nerve there now, did I?  grin

What relationship does "Agness Tavengwa" bear to "Pstr James". Why do you a woman seek to pass yourself off as a male (for that is the subliminal impression created by a name such as James)? And how are you a "pastor"?
Re: False Prophet: Uebert Angel by PstrJames: 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2011
A man with an arguement will stop at nothing to prove the ends of his point nomater how silly. Did it ever cross your mind that i could have used my wifes email account? Is there a law against that? shocked shocked

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUPIDITY. A man with a mere arguement is not at the mercy of a man with knowledge. Look for facts in the Bible and don't snoop around. Mind your own business AS THE BIBLE SAYS! (1 THESOLONIANS 4:11) "Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you,"

wetu:

What kind of Pastor is Pastor James? He is very angry.

I am the kind that quotes the bible, JOB 13:5 " O that ye would altogether hold your peace! and it should be your wisdom."
Im tired of them religious falk who think they can swindle the minds of people just by pulling out religious statements. Who says pastors are not allowed to become angry when there are people trying to manipulate the minds of God's children.

Didnt Elijah get angry and slaughter the prophets of baal.

Diddnt paul out of anger respond to Elym? Acts 13 "9 Then Saul, who was also called Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, looked straight at Elymas and said, 10 “You are a child of the devil and an enemy of everything that is right! You are full of all kinds of deceit and trickery. Will you never stop perverting the right ways of the Lord? 11 Now the hand of the Lord is against you. You are going to be blind for a time, not even able to see the light of the sun.”

Didnt Jesus respond himself to the pharisees, "You brood of vipers!''

You are too religious and you teach religion.
Re: False Prophet: Uebert Angel by wetu: 2:51am On Nov 17, 2011
calm down, stop ranting,
Re: False Prophet: Uebert Angel by wetu: 2:54am On Nov 17, 2011
Pstr James:

YES!!! YESSS!!! YESSSS!!!
Why Jesus said so Himself to Nathaniel in the Bible. He even expected him to see them
" Jesus said, “You believe[h] because I told you I saw you under the fig tree. You will see greater things than that.” 51 He then added, “Very truly I tell you,[i] you[j] will see ‘heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending on’[k] the Son of Man.”"

The reason Nathaniel was given for being able to see the Angels was believing! It is ok not to want to see them or not see them if you dont believe. Why didnt Peter just pray straight up to Jesus when he was imprisoned if the ministration of angels was not important. The Angel of the Lord went ahead of him, he say it and in seeing it he saw the hand of God and so did all who were waiting for him.

Ok, Say good night to the angels for me. . . . . . cool
Re: False Prophet: Uebert Angel by aletheia(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2011
Pstr James:

Did it ever cross your mind that i could have used my wifes email account? Is there a law against that? shocked shocked
^Is this the highfalutin explanation of the discrepancy between your id and actual name that I would not understand? I thought you said:
Pstr James:

I dont need to analyse the discrepancy between your name and your profile name to convince you unless if i am a journalist or detective. I wont even bother explaining this because it's not meant for you and i know you wont understand anyway. Think the way you want, its ok.
In any case, all I said was:
aletheia:

Pstr James = Agness Tavengwa (I think), probably not related to existing users. But why "Pstr James"?
All you simply needed to do was clarify the difference; not this pompous runaround, you 've been trying to give me. Your behaviour is typical of someone with something to hide. . .one acting a role, in short a hypocrite. Disciples of Jesus Christ are to be straightforward men and women, not this devious behaviour you have exhibited here.

Pstr James:

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUPIDITY. A man with a mere arguement is not at the mercy of a man with knowledge. Look for facts in the Bible and don't snoop around. Mind your own business AS THE BIBLE SAYS! (1 THESOLONIANS 4:11) "Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you,"
So are you minding your business here? You that all your posts to date have only been on this thread. . .since you are not Uebert himself; how does this qualify as your business? Unless of course, you are here to defend your livelihood.

Pstr James:

I am the kind that quotes the bible, JOB 13:5 " O that ye would altogether hold your peace! and it should be your wisdom."
Im tired of them religious falk who think they can swindle the minds of people just by pulling out religious statements. Who says pastors are not allowed to become angry when there are people trying to manipulate the minds of God's children.
^Even Satan quotes the bible (better than you) and the devils acknowledge Jesus as the Son of God. It doesn't prove you are genuinely a woman of god, Agness Tavengwa.

Pstr James:

Didnt Elijah get angry and slaughter the prophets of baal.
^No he didn't. Stop lying. This is easily verified by even yourself. Just open the relevant Bible passages and read!

Pstr James:

Diddnt paul out of anger respond to Elym? Acts 13 "9 Then Saul, who was also called Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, looked straight at Elymas and said, 10 “You are a child of the devil and an enemy of everything that is right! You are full of all kinds of deceit and trickery. Will you never stop perverting the right ways of the Lord? 11 Now the hand of the Lord is against you. You are going to be blind for a time, not even able to see the light of the sun.”
^Again, stop lying. No where in the verses cited, is it written that Paul responded to Elymas in anger; rather it says: "filled with the Holy Spirit". Perhaps, you mistake anger as being filled with the Holy Spirit? Is that what Uebert teaches you?

Pstr James:

Didnt Jesus respond himself to the pharisees, "You brood of vipers!''
^This is the only thing you got right.

Pstr James:

You are too religious and you teach religion.
^True religion is not a bad thing. What we are against is false religion as exemplified by you and Uebert. The irony is the original James had this to say about religion:
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world. (Jas 1:27)
Sadly, you the followers of Uebert are practising a false religion and have fallen into an entrapment. As it is written: Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
(Col 2:18)

Pstr James:

" Jesus said, “You believe[h] because I told you I saw you under the fig tree. You will see greater things than that.” 51 He then added, “Very truly I tell you, you[j] will see ‘heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending on’[k] the Son of Man.”"
SMH. Clearly you don not understand this allusion to Jacob's vision at Bethel on his way to Padan-Aram in Genesis. So by your arguments; Christians should also expect to venerate and see snakes regularly because Jesus told Nicodemus: [i]And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: (Joh 3:14)
Una do well O!

Pstr James:

Why didnt Peter just pray straight up to Jesus when he was imprisoned if the ministration of angels was not important. The Angel of the Lord went ahead of him, he say it and in seeing it he saw the hand of God and so did all who were waiting for him.
^Clearly, you are not using the same Bible as the rest of us.
Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him. (Act 12:5)
Where here does it suggest the kind of silly and self-serving prayers that your cult indulges in:
Uebert Angel: To see an angel, be expectant to see an angel.

Uebert Angel: When you open the door, say "Angels, I'm home".

Uebert Angel: When you lie on your bed, say the lioness or the lion is about to sleep and in this dream, angels will be talking to me.

Uebert Angel: I strengthen the angels in your live. I multiply the angels, in Jesus' name

Uebert Angel: When I tell someone a mobile number, an angel stands there dialing 0 and I say "zero", 1 and I say "one".
That's why many people can't stand me when I pass by. Why? Because I walk with angels.
^So angels now serve as secretaries to be dialing mobile phone numbers. grin

No doubt Uebert sees angels but I doubt if these are the holy angels of God.

The bottom-line of Uebert's message is revealed thus:
Uebert Angel: Be comfortable with what you have but don't be content.
Uebert Angel: If you confess money and money comes to your house why can't you confess angels?
Uebert Angel: If your bank account has one dollar, I materialise the thousands. I move the thounsands in the spiritual world
^It's all about greed and love for Mammon.

The conclusion of the matter is:

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
(2Co 11:14-15)

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
(Gal 1:8-9)
Re: False Prophet: Uebert Angel by Sweetnecta: 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2011
^ He writes. He will not quote Jesus. Rather, he is liberal at quoting Paul. Who are you following; Paul or Jesus?

Is Paul the another comforter, or the mouth piece of the comforter, since what came as fire tongue said nothing?

Aletheia, my main man, how are you doing? They let you out early this week. MashaAllah. Thursdays and Fridays are becoming a period of blessing for you.

Subhanna Maliki Qudus. Rabbi Malaikatu wa Ruhu [Qudus].
Re: False Prophet: Uebert Angel by Ogachukwu: 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2011
I am now convinced that WETU needs help. you need laying on of hands, and feet too, maybe even ribina type of annointing. Since you are so knowledgable, explain this: so we can see the angel, but not talk to the angel Your argument does not make sence. Really what is your problem with Prophet Uebert Angel? Your title is he is a false prophet, to me that suggests that you have already concluded the matter. Please give me and others in this thread, only ONE PROPHESSY that you say is false. You have commented about his teaching, now please since you have the Spirit of God, highlight only one false prophessy that Prophet Uebert Angel prophesied.

Or even, better, since you have the spirit of God, and Prophet angel has the devil using him, why dont you pray to God to stop this man. You so much want prophet Angel his to be in the same room or same conference that your prophet, so that it will prove that he is not a true prophet, OK, pray to God so that this happens.

I also suppose that this is the same arguement that you will give God on judgetment day: lets say God asks you, why did you say my servant was used by the devil? What will you say. WETU you need deliverence from your stupidity. You also argue that why did he change his name. Abraham had his name changed by God, so did many others in the bible, how do you know that God did not change this man's name? You assume, you speak of things that you dont know, anyway, its not suppprising for small people loke you, to speake of big people like Prophet Angel.

I only want you to provide evidence that this man prophessied such and such and it is false because of such and such, only please just respond that. And YES I AM SUPPORTING HIM, AND YES I GO TO HIS CHURCH, AND YES I ONLY JOINED THIS THRED TO COMMENT AND DEFFEND HIM. And Please explain, why in this video prophet says I am not the healer you are the healer, when is is praying in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGVPZyPkyas
Re: False Prophet: Uebert Angel by wetu: 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2011
I am now convinced that WETU needs help. you need laying on of hands, and feet too, maybe even ribina type of annointing
1Jn 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

explain this: so we can see the angel, but not talk to the angel
If it's God's will for you to see an angel, you can see one. But why talk to angels if they are not there as Angel is teaching people? There's no record of anyone, not even the Lord Jesus Christ, requesting to see angels, only the devil tempted Him to call angels to catch Him.

Really what is your problem with Prophet Uebert Angel?
He is a false prophet.

highlight only one false prophessy that Prophet Uebert Angel prophesied.
Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

why dont you pray to God to stop this man.
1Co 11:19 For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

why did you say my servant was used by the devil? What will you say
WETU you need deliverence from your stupidity
What will you tell God when he asks you "Why did you call my servant stupid?

You also argue that why did he change his name.
Can you quote me on that?. . .or will I be right if I say You are lying!

you speak of things that you dont know
I don't know everything but Uebert Mudzanire is a false prophet.

its not suppprising for small people loke you, to speake of big people like Prophet Angel.
Yeah, just like John the Baptist and Herod.
Mar 6:18 For John had said unto Herod, It is not lawful for thee to have thy brother's wife.

I only want you to provide evidence that this man prophessied such and such and it is false because of such and such
I will try but it can be hard because the "prophecies" of Fatai Temitope Balogun and Uebert Mudzanire are in riddles and only "revealed" fully after the event has happened. But I can try but the problem is I don't have enough time to read the Bible, I only watch those guys when I'm really bored.

YES I ONLY JOINED THIS THRED TO COMMENT AND DEFFEND HIM
Now that you are registered, there are other topics on this forum like "Is Fornication really a Sin". Go over there and also defend JESUS whose blood redeeemed you from your sins.
Re: False Prophet: Uebert Angel by ogajim(m): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2011
Africa and the BOOMING "Church business", folks in the West have woken up to these tricks so they take the GAME(apologies to sign firedude) to wherever you have POOR folks who dream of making it BIG(like their 'mogs')

Our God is not a business man.
Re: False Prophet: Uebert Angel by theonevic: 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2011
its a pity how people could be bold to condemn people when ,they themselves are doing nothing.watch your mouth,and you sometime wonder why things ain't going well for you,its simply because your smart self has put a curse on your life.remember touch not my anointed.
Re: False Prophet: Uebert Angel by Joagbaje(m): 9:20am On Dec 27, 2011
Urbert angel is a minister of Jesus christ.
Re: False Prophet: Uebert Angel by wetu: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2011
Joagbaje:

Urbert angel is a minister of Jesus christ.

You maybe right
Re: False Prophet: Uebert Angel by kaytor: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2012
wetu: "Angel": "Can I prophesy?"
Crowd: "prophesy!"
"Angel": "I'm doing the best I can!"

"Angel": "Shout Jesus!"
Crowd: "Jesus!"
"Angel": "That's my Boss!"

TO THE IMPURE EVERYTHING IS IMPURE.
Re: False Prophet: Uebert Angel by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 09, 2012
Why are people so bent on denying the soverignty and power of God in the world especially in at the hands of his anointed ones? You condemn a man of God based on the fact that he is performig miracles in Jesus name. You accuse him for casting out demons with demons; You condemn him for operating in the angelic realm; you accuse him of teaching the word of God in style; Yet you call yourself children of God.
Was peter not delivered by angels from Herod's prison? Was the entire book of revelations not revealed to John the apostle at paltmos by the hand of angels. Consider your ways for you walk and talk like the pharisees. Are these things too hard or impossible for God to do? You condemn T.B Joshua for the same things even though he exhibits the total characteristics of Christ. If a prophet goes abroad to establish a ministry, you say why did he not do it here? If a prophet buys a Jet you say he should have given the money to the poor(when you intentionally ignore his philantropic works).
Glory to Jesus because as it is then so it is now. Jesus christ was accused of this things as well...using the spirit of belzebub...violating the law of the sabath....accepting expensive oil to be used in washing his feets...he was even accused of not delivering himself on the cross. If a man like john the baptist can also accuse Jesus for not saving him, then i expect nothing less from this generation...but consider your ways...remember the scripture Saying, "Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm." (1 Chronicles 16:22.
Re: False Prophet: Uebert Angel by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 09, 2012
Why are people so bent on denying the soverignty and power of God in the world especially in at the hands of his anointed ones? You condemn a man of God based on the fact that he is performig miracles in Jesus name. You accuse him for casting out demons with demons; You condemn him for operating in the angelic realm; you accuse him of teaching the word of God in style; Yet you call yourself children of God.
Was peter not delivered by angels from Herod's prison? Was the entire book of revelations not revealed to John the apostle at paltmos by the hand of angels. Consider your ways for you walk and talk like the pharisees. Are these things too hard or impossible for God to do? You condemn T.B Joshua for the same things even though he exhibits the total characteristics of Christ. If a prophet goes abroad to establish a ministry, you say why did he not do it here? If a prophet buys a Jet you say he should have given the money to the poor(when you intentionally ignore his philantropic works).
Glory to Jesus because as it is then so it is now. Jesus christ was accused of this things as well...using the spirit of belzebub...violating the law of the sabath....accepting expensive oil to be used in washing his feets...he was even accused of not delivering himself on the cross. If a man like john the baptist can also accuse Jesus for not saving him, then i expect nothing less from this generation...but consider your ways...remember the scripture Saying, "Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm." (1 Chronicles 16:22.
Re: False Prophet: Uebert Angel by FaithfulWoman: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2012
Let us keep in mind that God's ways are higher than our ways and that he speaks in different ways. The way He speaks to me might not be the way He speaks to you. Daniel in the Bible got the interpretations of his visions from angels. In the book of Revelation John was told by the angels what to write, it was the angels that explained things to him.We have different gifts but it is all the same Spirit. Ezekiel 10 says the Spirit that was in the creatures was the same Spirit that was in the wheels.

When you listen to preachings know that you are being fed, so in that meat there will be some bones, so eat the meat spit the bones. Some things you can't understand unless you get a deep revelation.

Without FAITH you can not please God![color=#770077][/color]
Re: False Prophet: Uebert Angel by FaithfulWoman: 11:15am On Dec 21, 2012
Let us keep in mind that God's ways are higher than our ways and that he speaks in different ways. The way He speaks to me might not be the way He speaks to you. Daniel in the Bible got the interpretations of his visions from angels. In the book of Revelation John was told by the angels what to write, it was the angels that explained things to him.We have different gifts but it is all the same Spirit. Ezekiel 10 says the Spirit that was in the creatures was the same Spirit that was in the wheels.

When you listen to preachings know that you are being fed, so in that meat there will be some bones, so eat the meat spit the bones. Some things you can't understand unless you get a deep revelation.

Without FAITH you can not please God![color=#770077][/color][/quote]
Re: False Prophet: Uebert Angel by FaithfulWoman: 11:22am On Dec 21, 2012
wetu: There are also those who may give correct prophesies but it doesn't mean they are true prophets:
Isa 8:19  And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

Why should we go to those prophets? Should a people not seek unto their God? But now the question is, How do we know they are not God's prophets?
Isa 8:20  To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

So when you see someone whose teachings depart from the Bible, it is because they don't have the testimony of Jesus Christ,they don't have light!
Rev 19:10 [size=14pt]for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy[/size].

This guy has a testimony of angels. He gets his prophecies from "angels", not from the Holy Spirit:
Gal 1:8  But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Christians minister by the Holy Spirit, not angels:
Co 12:8  For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:9  To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:10  To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
1Co 12:11  But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

Without FAITH you can not please God![color=#770077][/color][/quote]
Re: False Prophet: Uebert Angel by TarryFour: 11:39pm On May 16, 2013
Beware! And Let others know!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaXd_S4tAuw
Re: False Prophet: Uebert Angel by Emperor4God(m): 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
[size=14pt]PEOPLE DON'T BE SURPRISED MANY ARE DECEIVING PEOPLE FOR THE DEVIL[/size]

Fred Hammond has for a long time been a member of Freemasonry, which is a surprise as he tends to sing good gospel music.

But looking at a lot of his pictures those would with masonic knowledge are able to tell he is a Freemason.

See below he goes to sing in a Freemason Temple.

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2013/09/fred-hammond-is-freemason-this-will.html

[img]http://4.bp..com/-LqmPFf7D2mQ/Ukc0NuWsxJI/AAAAAAAAAN0/8DPXox562Ao/s640/Fred+Hammond+Mason+Temple+PAGE.jpg[/img]

[size=16pt]For detailed revelation see link below[/size]

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2013/09/fred-hammond-is-freemason-this-will.html
Re: False Prophet: Uebert Angel by Wodu89: 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
This needs to be revisited

Ken4Christ

Jesusjnr2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Prophetess Mary Olujuwon Olubori's Husband Grabs Her Boobs Even After 6 Kids / Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.