Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

This Hunger No Be For Everybody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Hunger No Be For Everybody (441 Views)

This Hunger Is Too Much. Please Step Down So A Younger Person Can Take Over - Ma / I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) / Hunger No Get Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Hunger No Be For Everybody by DeJoeee(m): 7:20pm On Mar 07
Came across an old school friend's payslip today and discovered that his weekly feeding allowance paid by his Canadian company per week is 200 dollars ( over 300k).
We are talking of 1.2 million per month for feeding alone shocked
I don't want to disclose other allowances for privacy reasons.
I thought I was balling with the small increment I got in my place of work until I met a Senior baller.
Since today my naija company work that pays in naira no sweet me again embarassed
Re: This Hunger No Be For Everybody by Obainoman6: 7:47pm On Mar 07
Keep comparing yourself,
This is how depression begins for you.
It will end with sniper and hell fire.

2 Likes

Re: This Hunger No Be For Everybody by Cindypresh(f): 8:02pm On Mar 07
How can it be for everybody when tinupoo is cruising on his 5bn yatch, even seyi dey wear
230m naira wrist watch.

While some people are being flog to collect #300 bread

It's not everybody oo jare

1 Like

Re: This Hunger No Be For Everybody by mightyhazel: 8:04pm On Mar 07
1.2m a month feeding is big deal?
Re: This Hunger No Be For Everybody by Nice2023(m): 8:07pm On Mar 07
Canadian dollar is different from American dollar and again,they don't spend naira in Canadan.

DeJoeee:
Came across an old school friend's payslip today and discovered that his weekly feeding allowance paid by his Canadian company per week is 200 dollars ( over 300k).
I thought I was balling with the small increment I got in my place of work until I met a Senior baller.
Since today my naija company work that pays in naira no sweet me again embarassed

1 Like

Re: This Hunger No Be For Everybody by DeJoeee(m): 8:20pm On Mar 07
Don't tell me you can't comprehend this little write up. He stays in Abuja and works remotely and FYI, he is paid in USD not CAD

Nice2023:
Canadian dollar is different from American dollar and again,they don't spend naira in Canadan.

Re: This Hunger No Be For Everybody by Jewessgratitud3: 8:36pm On Mar 07
DeJoeee:

Big eye no good. Be contented with what you have and quit comparing yourself to other people.

1 Like

Re: This Hunger No Be For Everybody by DeJoeee(m): 8:41pm On Mar 07
I am very okay and comfortable.
My weekly feeding allowance where I work is more than Nigeria's minimum wage.
I stay in Lagos but currently in ABJ thanks to a company sponsored training (both flight, feeding and logistics).
Did I tell you I'm complaining?
Why the unnecessary attack?

Jewessgratitud3:

Big eye no good. Be contented with what you have and quit comparing yourself to other people.
Re: This Hunger No Be For Everybody by Jewessgratitud3: 8:46pm On Mar 07
DeJoeee:
I stay in Lagos but currently in ABJ thanks to a company sponsored training (both flight, feeding and logistics).

I'm not attacking you oga! And of course you're complaining if not what do you call the statement below if its not complain?

Re: This Hunger No Be For Everybody by Walai(m): 8:47pm On Mar 07
Bro no mind the ebinpawa hungry and angry people here. Any little thing, it's attack.
Abeg I'm into tiling, painting, and any interior decor contract, you can connect me to your gees that need one. I have samples if you want to verify

DeJoeee:

1 Like

Re: This Hunger No Be For Everybody by seborrhic: 9:00pm On Mar 07
Obainoman6:
Keep comparing yourself,
This is how depression begins for you.
It will end with sniper and hell fire.
That's ehn,you couldn't have put it more succinctly.
Comparing oneself with mates can only lead to sure depression.Such is the nature of life,fortune smiles on different people differently.Even amongst well off,there are others you would see you would then feel that despite your doing ok,you start seeing yourself as a failure.
When for eg,osimhein was growing up in Nigeria going to play football with torn boots and torn or ill fitting,dirty jersey,there were people in the neighbourhood that took him as nothing or used to give him money for biscuit,mineral or pure water.His mates may have gone to school,acquired a degree,started working and he would go and eat food or beg them for small change to eat.Even his Nigerian club mates may have been better off than him,but still stuck in Nigeria,earning peanuts.
None of them can even come near where he is now,unless he wants to humble himself to see them.
Almost all of them would today be begging him to send them small money or help them with one financial challenge or the other,things he can easily solve with just a week's or even just a day's wages for all their problems!
Do they now get depressed seeing the small boy of yesterday is now so stupendously rich and famous?
Even greats like Okocha,Aiyegbeni,Oruma when they were playing football,osimhein was still probably in primary school thinking of where the next food will come from.
Now he may have more assets and properties than them and earning far more than they ever earned throughout their whole careers.
Will they see osimhein and be carrying face or get depressed that they played earlier when financial rewards wasn't this much?No.
Re: This Hunger No Be For Everybody by Hisimperialmaje(m): 10:53pm On Mar 07
Na so greed the scratch person,, small you go soon kill just to meet up
Re: This Hunger No Be For Everybody by Cassandraloius: 7:39am On Mar 08
Be contented with what you have.

(1) (Reply)

See Domestic Debts Owed By States In Nigeria / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Hates Christians In Nigeria / Nigeria Of Our Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.