Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) (34605 Views)

Kwankwaso Rejects Pre-Election Polls, Says NNPP Has ‘Locked’ The North (Video) / APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) / 2023: Peter Obi Listening And Viewing Center In The North (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by dkidd: 11:29am On Mar 08
fidu:
Some people get mind Oo
Them nor get any useless mind na the privilege when them get be that over every other region. Because they know that nothing will happen. Try anything close to this in the south south or South west them go reinforce come begin hurt innocents. This country needs to just die right now make everyone go their own way

2 Likes

Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by peterboro: 11:31am On Mar 08
What is "Brive?
Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by temmyejo: 11:45am On Mar 08
This is really a soldier because if it's those in Odogbo barracks ehn! Make I just quiet sha

1 Like

Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by sweetgala(m): 11:51am On Mar 08
crossfm:
Hehehe.

See how calm headed the soldier was,if it were to be in the south he would have killed somebody.

Nigeria is a true representation of the novel Animal Farm. All animals are equal, but some are more equal grin tongue.

I repeat,if you are from the southern part of Nigeria, please don't try this.

No be for this same South some people dey kill soldiers in East daily. Or no be south them slap soldier and police recently and the man held his calm from.

To be honest Nigerians overstep their bounda. You touch a police officer in the slightest any where in the world and you are getting done for assault of a person in uniform straight away no questions.
Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by winner37(m): 11:52am On Mar 08
Me as a soldier I have my wife by my side with many children and I rough handle like this I swear by now ants and flies would be eating their coupses ..
Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by Goodlady(f): 12:12pm On Mar 08
matify83:
At least a sensible person cautioned them not to touch his rifle.

The soldier will have had every right to shoot to kill if an attempt was made to disarm him.

I commend him for observing utmost restrain even in the face of wanton provocation.
But we don't know what he did to warrant such harassment. Full story is needed before commending or abusing the soldier or those harassing him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by Topshow2010(m): 12:38pm On Mar 08
matify83:

The soldier will have had every right to shoot to kill if an attempt was made to disarm him.

I commend him for observing utmost restrain even in the face of wanton provocation.

U commended him for his restraint or the guy had no other choice than to comport himself or else he would be killed instantly if he dares pull d triggers in their midst.You thought it's d south that place so much premium on their precious lives,those guys over there especially d illiterates won't think twice b4 they stab or Lynch any security personnel that misbehave anyhow ni.
Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by Onewazobia(m): 12:40pm On Mar 08
themanderon:
When northerners turn on you. I remember all those years ago in Bauch as a youth corper. It wasn't funny.

Where in Bauchi?

Wailo camp
Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by wink2015(m): 12:44pm On Mar 08
The northerners particularly the Fulani have been saying they own Nigeria.

To them it is not a joke.

They mean business.

In Delta state for example, fulani herdsmen abducted some police men who responded to a distress call and their fate now is that these officers are dead.

NIGERIA NO BALANCE !

2 Likes

Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by Franking: 1:31pm On Mar 08
Timid dog in the north but roaring lion in the south.
Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by maasoap(m): 1:54pm On Mar 08
crossfm:
Hehehe.

See how calm headed the soldier was,if it were to be in the south he would have killed somebody.

Nigeria is a true representation of the novel Animal Farm. All animals are equal, but some are more equal grin tongue.

Get out of your comfort zones once in a while, soldiers kill indiscriminately in the North too. I still remember one who killed about 6 youth without provocation. In fact, he was invited by one of the youth to intervene in a case of missing phone.
What about all those video clips of extra judiciary killings in the North that we used to watch on YouTube before?
Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by nedekid: 2:01pm On Mar 08
matify83:

That one? They will turn him to burn fire.
Seems you don't know abokis, they are not easily intimidated as we are down south.

1 Like

Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by Anguldi(m): 2:08pm On Mar 08
LocalFARMERS:
Do not try this anywhere. Cause it is wrong to treat our Gallant Soldiers with no regards.

Some group of Northerners were seeing rough handling a Soldier that is armed with a Riffle. They video and took pictures of him with their phones. While they ask him to do his worst. One even threatened to disarm the Soldier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GopsFdIKw9U
If you hear Hausa, they are questioning why he shot his Gun. He must have attempted shooting someone or shot car tire. You can't come and do anyhow in the north and walk away. It's obvious he's a southerner, he's face has been captured and the MF is in soup

1 Like

Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by Soukiss(m): 2:30pm On Mar 08
Temptation
Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by Typing: 3:46pm On Mar 08
dkidd:

Them nor get any useless mind na the privilege when them get be that over every other region. Because they know that nothing will happen. Try anything close to this in the south south or South west them go reinforce come begin hurt innocents. This country needs to just die right now make everyone go their own way

Na lie. They are just brave and every Soldier knows this. See weting dey happen for one Region for this Country. They come online to Chest beat, while Soldiers dey deal with them for their Region gringrin

Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by Typing: 3:49pm On Mar 08
maasoap:

Get out of your comfort zones once in a while, soldiers kill indiscriminately in the North too. I still remember one who killed about 6 youth without provocation. In fact, he was invited by one of the youth to intervene in a case of missing phone.
What about all those video clips of extra judiciary killings in the North that we used to watch on YouTube before?

No be for North wetin you talk happen. Maybe it happen in your dream.
Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by Aboki99(m): 4:01pm On Mar 08
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Because the southerners have arms and could be cultists and dangerous. The average aboki doesn't carry arms.
Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by themanderon: 4:23pm On Mar 08
Onewazobia:

Where in Bauchi?

Wailo camp

My ppa in Gamawa.
Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 4:24pm On Mar 08
Anguldi:

If you hear Hausa, they are questioning why he shot his Gun. He must have attempted shooting someone or shot car tire. You can't come and do anyhow in the north and walk away. It's obvious he's a southerner, he's face has been captured and the MF is in soup

True
Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by ehikwe22: 4:49pm On Mar 08
matify83:

Shooting to kill in that situation is suicide
Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by ehikwe22: 4:50pm On Mar 08
Aboki99:

Because the southerners have arms and could be cultists and dangerous. The average aboki doesn't carry arms.

Yet na northerners dry invade themselves everyday kidnapping hundreds and murdering others with dangerous weapons. Thank you
Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by ehikwe22: 4:52pm On Mar 08
sweetgala:

No be for this same South some people dey kill soldiers in East daily. Or no be south them slap soldier and police recently and the man held his calm from.

To be honest Nigerians overstep their bounda. You touch a police officer in the slightest any where in the world and you are getting done for assault of a person in uniform straight away no questions.
Your comment is misleading. It's the police and military that overstep their boundary in Nigeria
Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 5:03pm On Mar 08
matify83:

Shey you dey whine? Abi na hyping? For that very close range wey dem don surround am? Them go kill am and nothing go happen.
Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by vikiphy89(m): 6:02pm On Mar 08
Orlu13:
if this has happened in d east or anywhere in d south, u watch how these same soldiers will turn commando

they will even go to the barracks and reinforce.... see how humble d guy is here

Nigeria is practically an animal farm
After killing they will now rebrand you as Ipob/Esn and put flag and oka made on top you as a terrorist
Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by Typing: 6:12pm On Mar 08
Beverlyjean:
He brought the shame upto himself by asking for bribe...he deserved it

True talk
Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by Bfly: 6:13pm On Mar 08
Who sabi Wetin ensue
Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by Orlu13: 6:24pm On Mar 08
vikiphy89:

After killing they will now rebrand you as Ipob/Esn and put flag and oka made on top you as a terrorist

leave them...shey they kidnapped almost 300 human beings without any trace...u will never see any arrest....I will never feel pity fr any northerner being kidnapped again
Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by Rigie: 6:28pm On Mar 08
Did can only happen in the north
Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by Fujiyama: 6:53pm On Mar 08
Beverlyjean:
He brought the shame upto himself by asking for bribe...he deserved it

^^^
If that is indeed what happened...it is not a new thing.
Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by Fujiyama: 6:55pm On Mar 08
Eraddray:
u no knw saw Na all those less discipline aboki them dey carry come south

^^^
grin

The point being made has completely escaped you.
Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by Fujiyama: 6:58pm On Mar 08
emperor4love:
oga Northerners get moral pass most region,the no send u bro,especially if u be soldier because the are mostly de one recruited in forces....if u wan know if north get power,doing riot com out nd see ppl way fear no dey body,mostly almajiri

^^^
grin grin
Re: Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) by Fujiyama: 6:59pm On Mar 08
faceland:
That is not a soldier. Probably a foooqin navy or boys scouts.

^^^
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore: Falana Tells NBA To Discipline Osinbajo, Other Lawyers In Cabinet / Thousands Of PDP Members Join APC In Rivers / Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.