Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) (31346 Views)

Police Officer Seen discharging his duty During Ayingba Bank Robbery. Video / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) by kalufelix(m): 9:55pm On Mar 07
share 2 share...the country is a joke
Re: Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) by coolgb(m): 9:57pm On Mar 07
matify83:
That's the usual axis of bank robbery.

Ayingba - Owo axis.
Kogi and edo
Very coordinated bank robbery
The edo effect always extend to akoko and owo axis of ondo state

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) by Blessedarethepe(m): 9:57pm On Mar 07
The commentator said the Nigerian Army are doing their best and then sniggered. Stop playing
Re: Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) by OVB123: 9:58pm On Mar 07
Ensa777:
Seems most kogi youths are jobless and thuggish.
Always robbing banks
Kogi state needs deliverance my brother.
Re: Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) by Princewell2012(m): 10:00pm On Mar 07
joshua17442:
many life was lost ooo, It happened close to me and even the guns of the robber supersede that of the police and soldiers
It is finished.
The robbers prepared their selves very well. you don't blame those officers they have families too.
Re: Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) by adams123: 10:23pm On Mar 07
LuckyKeys1:
Thank God no life was lost

3 persons were killed, a police officer, private security guard and one other person.
Re: Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) by Trustmea: 10:49pm On Mar 07
Morbeta11:
See civilian showing army where to aim his gun....Army dey follow him like a kid that lost errand moneygrin
Hahahaha chai lwkm grin grin
Re: Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) by Offpoint1: 11:04pm On Mar 07
Of all the robbery YouTube videos I've seen in US, non the robbers were successfully carried out and leave the premises... Unless there's hostage. Because in less than 5 minutes, the whole bank will be swamped up with police, both on land and air.
Re: Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) by funshint(m): 11:21pm On Mar 07
Is that Amosun and his signature cap in that last picture?
Poor leadership in Kogi state is what has made insecurity to fester in that state for a long time.
Re: Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) by Demigod22: 11:36pm On Mar 07
Anyigba is too rough and the thuggery empowered by Yahaya Bello is disgusting. Anyigba is the first and only place a gun was pointed at me. Those rough days for KSU.

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) by Nato008(m): 11:40pm On Mar 07
korm2me:

In an emergency? It moves too slowly ,except there are faster ones
Nope it doesn't plus it provides superior return fire with is mounted machine gun which gives the soldiers an edge.....the only problem is that I highly doubt there soldiers can coordinate for such suppressive engagement fire.....
With an APC and squad of 6-8 officers....the can engage these robbers properly
Re: Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) by Nato008(m): 11:43pm On Mar 07
Offpoint1:
Of all the robbery YouTube videos I've seen in US, non the robbers were successfully carried out and leave the premises... Unless there's hostage. Because in less than 5 minutes, the whole bank will be swamped up with police, both on land and air.
U are right but u realize the respond with with either equal or superior fire power, guys trained to deal with these kinds of things...in Nigeria I highly those men have that training
Re: Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) by Paramount01(m): 12:37am On Mar 08
Princewell2012:

It is finished.
The robbers prepared their selves very well. you don't blame those officers they have families too.

I remember when a bank robbery was going on in my state and I called my dad to ask home he is safe, he said yes, I said with the numbers of motor and equipment govt gave the police then, I think the should be able to face the thieves, my dad said "if he was part of the officers and I called him the way I called him now, my first question I will ask him is where are you hiding yourself, that, is police office not human or have families like us?
Re: Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 1:01am On Mar 08
[b][/b]
alpharoyalty:
The police or army should have gone in with an AP Carrier.
It is not the duty of the army to tackle robbery operations, na police job be that.
Re: Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) by PropertyBuying(f): 1:45am On Mar 08
Na wah ooo... May God save ua from these callous criminal elements.
Re: Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 2:00am On Mar 08
Easiest way to get rich and a second and fastest way to die. Bank Robb. love the game!
Re: Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 2:06am On Mar 08
Benwallt:

You mean APC?
Chaiii, pls take gari
Re: Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) by Eniolohunda: 3:24am On Mar 08
Kogi state self na devil playfield, many evil in that small state. Kogites are the next to Fulanis in Nigeria.
Re: Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) by Donedeal1(m): 3:52am On Mar 08
Too bad

Peace loving people of Ayingba

Hope no fatalities?.
Re: Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) by Donedeal1(m): 3:53am On Mar 08
Too bad

Peace loving people of Ayingba

Hope no casualties?.
Re: Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) by nathpope(m): 5:07am On Mar 08
Werey shout "Jesus". grin Na Jesus send am to go do video??
Re: Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) by Anunakeeh: 6:15am On Mar 08
DanArewaci:
Just In Armed robbers invade multiple banks in Ayingba, Kogi state.
A group of armed robbers on Thursday, March 7, invaded at least three banks in Ayingba, Dekina LGA Kogi state....

https://dailynigerian.com/gunmen-invade-banks-kogi-cart/

See Red Sand everywhere on the badly constructed road.

Shakes my head.
Re: Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) by alfredo4u(m): 6:56am On Mar 08
This movie is interested.....

Full video pls
Re: Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) by Benwallt(m): 7:18am On Mar 08
pendragonbladgo:
Chaiii, pls take gari

Hmmm, obidients have zero link with logic.

A___ Armoured

P____ Personnel

Cs____ Carriers
Re: Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) by Nokio2: 8:32am On Mar 08
24 hrs later police pro...they escaped thru the Bush with multiple gunshot wounds... Just wait n see
Re: Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) by poiZon: 8:53am On Mar 08
DanArewaci:
Just In Armed robbers invade multiple banks in Ayingba, Kogi state.
A group of armed robbers on Thursday, March 7, invaded at least three banks in Ayingba, Dekina LGA Kogi state.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unHZHfcA2AE?si=Six3YWaLcx85I26h

https://dailynigerian.com/gunmen-invade-banks-kogi-cart/
Last time they said na saraki been be the mastermind of the robbery...
Who knows which politician they will finger this time...
Maybe the SDP candidate...

Oh mpa
Re: Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) by Umuinyioku: 9:54am On Mar 08
ShinjaWWest:
Thieve steal from Bigger thieves

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
stop this your misguided slogan, God bless South South and South West. It's a senseless slogan.
Re: Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) by 504dayo: 11:17am On Mar 08
pls dnt said owo again security don readypls dnt said owo again security don ready...
Re: Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) by Neoteny(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08
You'd think after several years of this, the security agents had a plan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) / Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit / Man Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Abia (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.