Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria (12749 Views)

YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo / Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo / Adopt Visa-On-Arrival Reciprocity Or Face Retaliation: Minister, Tunji-Ojo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by Krismas(m): 11:09am On Mar 08
grin This Jew Ambassador knows who killed Count Folke Bernadotte

🤔 FLASHBACK: Swedish Diplomat Count Folke Bernadotte Personally Saved 31K Jews from Nazi Concentration Camps - He was Shot Dead by Members of the Jewish Stern Gang in Jerusalem in 1948

He was killed at point-blank range in a motorcade ambush after writing a UN report based on the devastated Palestinian villages he personally witnessed.

The go-ahead for the murder came from future Prime Minister of Israel, Yitzhak Yezernitsky. Also known as Yitzhak Shamir

Israel knew the names of the men who committed murder, yet nobody was charged.

Great opportunity to question this Jew Ambassador on the matter

Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by beyondPen(m): 11:37am On Mar 08
malali:
Tunji-Ojo
Isreal is killing 40,000 Palestinian muslims in a genocidal fashion.
2 - 3 days prior to ramadan, you are doing a Photo Op with Isreali Ambassador.
Thats just being tone deaf to muslims.
I do not know who is advising you.
I thought you have "Omoluabi" sense.

I hope you last on this Job.
Show some diplomacy.
Countries are sending aid to Palestine.
I hope you dont fall on your own sword.

Because they they kill Palestinians, does that mean we should not advance. Black man not just get sense sometimes
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by Segzy19: 11:40am On Mar 08
Dey play

Malroux:
Tunji Ojo is failing woefully as a minister. He should resign if the heat is too much.
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by huptin(m): 11:43am On Mar 08
malali:
Tunji-Ojo
Isreal is killing 40,000 Palestinian muslims in a genocidal fashion.
2 - 3 days prior to ramadan, you are doing a Photo Op with Isreali Ambassador.
Thats just being tone deaf to muslims.
I do not know who is advising you.
I thought you have "Omoluabi" sense.

I hope you last on this Job.
Show some diplomacy.
Countries are sending aid to Palestine.
I hope you dont fall on your own sword.

Oga carry your terrorism sympathy rubbish away from here, even Saudi Arabia is still friends with Israel, if Palestine priced they should be ready to pay...it's nobody's fault. You went looking for trouble, trouble came, you want to tell trouble how to behave...isn't that madness?

1 Like

Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by VULCAN(m): 3:18pm On Mar 08
Hahahaha.

The person talking can no longer afford to buy a bag of rice but he is parroting that this govt is working.

Hahahaa.

Joker!

benuejosh:
Tinubu's administration is attracting the whole world to Nigeria. What a beautiful time to be alive. I am happy i voted for Tinubu.

Only Tinubu can do this.

Many others will think the ambassador is in Nigeria to save or negotiate for the release of Nnamdi Kanu. But the lover of zoo will not see the light of the day soon.

Peter Obi should also sit down and learn how government is run. Not jumping up and down attending burial ceremonies and lowkey doing campaigns even after elections have finished.
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by Whada: 3:20pm On Mar 08
Postinor:
look at the rubbish you are saying, how does fighting to end occupation in ones land terrorism,I am sure you are one of those senseless christains who are supporting israel because your bible said israel is god's army talking like history started October 7

I wish you can have this conversation without mentioning religion. Obviously you can't.

Out of your foolishness and warped projections, you're sure I am one of those senseless Christians who are supporting Israel... Blah blah blah. You don't even know me, but you're "sure". This is what internet has enabled. Small small children holding a mobile phone and projecting their assumptions on everyone. Mtchewww
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by Promise47(m): 3:24pm On Mar 08
All Nigerians stand with Isreal expect Muslim Nigeria the rest are with Isreal ooh I forget the president is also a Muslim anyway we stand with your Jew brothers Isreal Hamas and Palestine are Islamic terrorist same with Boko Haram and banditry
Postinor:
all sensible nigerians stand with palestinians and against occupation and oppression, the presidency stands with palestinians
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by Promise47(m): 3:25pm On Mar 08
Jesus Christ is Lord 🙏 thank you anyway
Lovenorth:

Jesus is a slave of his creator which is Allah
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by Elidrisy20: 4:14pm On Mar 08
babajero:
Aboki Incase shari'a has overtaken your brain, he lives here, he is an ambassador.
shari'a that you are talking is a way of life, incase you don know Yamuri
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by Postinor: 5:03pm On Mar 08
Promise47:
All Nigerians stand with Isreal expect Muslim Nigeria the rest are with Isreal ooh I forget the president is also a Muslim anyway we stand with your Jew brothers Isreal Hamas and Palestine are Islamic terrorist same with Boko Haram and banditry
just stfu, what now concerns hamas that is fighting for their freedom and boko haram that has no ideology, just know you will be remembered in history for supporting genocide idiot
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by Promise47(m): 5:07pm On Mar 08
Hamas kill innocent Isreal citizens you call that fighting for freedom hmm you are a supporter of genocide I stand with Isreal dy have every right for self defense Good luck
Postinor:
just stfu, what now concerns hamas that is fighting for their freedom and boko haram that has no ideology, just know you will be remembered in history for supporting genocide idiot
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by babajero(m): 7:33pm On Mar 08
Elidrisy20:
shari'a that you are talking is a way of life, incase you don know Yamuri
I know that is your way of life, that is why you people are making the world unlivable for humanity with your way of life. Devilish entities.
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by hansomb: 8:04pm On Mar 08
Promise47:
Tell Hamas terrorist to give up Pelstaine and terrorist Muslims Hamas has never commend October 7 attack go to Gaza and help them mumu
u no get sense at all. U still b small pikin still under mummy and Daddy care. Òdé, wèréy, òlórí pànlá.
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by Postinor: 8:55pm On Mar 08
Promise47:
Hamas kill innocent Isreal citizens you call that fighting for freedom hmm you are a supporter of genocide I stand with Isreal dy have every right for self defense Good luck
so was it from oct 7 that israel has been killing innocent palestinians and depriving them of their freedom, you are just an hypocrite although I understand that is what your bible teaches you that even when israel commits crime you must still support it's actions
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by Postinor: 8:55pm On Mar 08
Promise47:
Promise47:
so was it from oct 7 that israel has been killing innocent palestinians and depriving them of their freedom, you are just an hypocrite although I understand that is what your bible teaches you that even when israel commits crime you must still support it's actions
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by Mrkindness: 9:09pm On Mar 08
DuBLINGreenb:
Make Nigeria donate some soldiers give Israel.
And some medical staff and general workers to help build Israel back up after the hamas attacks.
reasonable comment so far
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by Promise47(m): 11:31pm On Mar 08
I said what I said Hamas aka Pelstaine are terrorist Muslims no going back we stand with Isreal 100% October 7 and perviously can't be forgotten Israel have every right for self defense take it to Allah thank you Good luck
hansomb:
u no get sense at all. U still b small pikin still under mummy and Daddy care. Òdé, wèréy, òlórí pànlá.
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by Promise47(m): 11:39pm On Mar 08
Pelstaine aka Hamas are fighting for what don't belong to them that Land is for Isreal and Jew people October 7 was unnecessary anyway Pelstaine aka Hamas terrorist attacked the results of the attack is what we are witnessing today I strongly commnend Hamas for October 7 and any pervious attack on Israel and Jew people (Israel is God own people Hamas have no right what so ever to attack them). Anyway I can't only have prity for the unborn Pelstaine children babes and the once who doesn't know anything about what has been happening for long any once again we stand with Isreal and we Jew brothers and sisters Good luck
Postinor:
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by hansomb: 12:18am On Mar 09
Promise47:
I said what I said Hamas aka Pelstaine are terrorist Muslims no going back we stand with Isreal 100% October 7 and perviously can't be forgotten Israel have every right for self defense take it to Allah thank you Good luck
May you rot together, insha'Allah.
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by Promise47(m): 12:41am On Mar 09
May God be praised we can't rot for saying the true thank you. Good luck
hansomb:

May you rot together, insha'Allah.
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by TWoods(m): 5:17am On Mar 09
malali:

Be humane, you are a human being first before any other thing.
40,000 people dead including babies and women.
It doesnt have to be about anything.

I was humane until Oct 7th. You reap what you sow bud.
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by malali: 5:24am On Mar 09
TWoods:

I was humane until Oct 7th. You reap what you sow bud.

Give them their land, Oct 7th was not random
If i make you a prisoner in your own house
you will snap eventually.
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by Elidrisy20: 6:02am On Mar 09
babajero:
I know that is your way of life, that is why you people are making the world unlivable for humanity with your way of life. Devilish entities.
we didn't impose our way of life on anybody, atrocities been committed by the Europeans on Africans, European settler on red Indians on their ancestorian soil, is a blessing to humanity, according to your religions believe, I think
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by hansomb: 11:34am On Mar 09
Promise47:
May God be praised we can't rot for saying the true thank you. Good luck
how's that the truth. Killing of children and women?
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by Promise47(m): 11:41am On Mar 09
Ask Hamas terrorist AKA Pelstaine how dy killed rape torture Isreal citizens and Jews people October 7 if you have the answer you can call me back Good luck thank you
hansomb:
how's that the truth. Killing of children and women?
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by caye(m): 3:02pm On Mar 09
TheRareGem1:
Interior minister, Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo received the Ambassador of Israel to Nigeria, H.E. Michael Freeman, on a courtesy visit to his office.

They discussed sundry issues including strategies to build a formidable border security, knowledge transfer, and the protection of critical infrastructure.

build a formidable border security}- stationing Israáşąli military bases in Nigeria

knowledge transfer}- their soldiers will train our soldiers on how to CONTROL the Nigeria population for the sake of Israeli interests

protection of critical infrastructure}- when the full scale civil war starts, the oil fields and infrastructure needs protection from different warlords.

Before you all call mw a.conspiracy theorist , remember that Netanyahu had a meeting in Uganda, and said Israel is coming to LIBERATE Africa.

Remember O.I.L :- Operation Iraq Liberation by George Bush? Whenever a white supremacist says Liberation, he is in fact talking about making you a servant under him, while he does anything to you as he wants.
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by babajero(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09
Elidrisy20:
we didn't impose our way of life on anybody, atrocities been committed by the Europeans on Africans, European settler on red Indians on their ancestorian soil, is a blessing to humanity, according to your religions believe, I think
You didn't impose your way of life on people, so what is the job of your brothers like boko haram, al-Qaeda, al shabab, Hamas, isis and the rest of muhammed's foot-soldiers.

Thank God for America because if not for America I wonder how the world would have been because of Islam and Muslims.

Europeans didn't commit half of the atrocities fulanis committed in Nigeria and still committing till this day, at least Europeans came with many benefits, can you please tell me one benefit of fulani invasion in Nigeria and Africa.
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by OALandAgents: 3:14pm On Mar 09
This is usually the role of the Foreign Minister.

What is the purpose of this meeting that Interior minister is meeting Ambassadors of foreign countries instead of the Minister of Foreign Affairs?
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by Elidrisy20: 4:49pm On Mar 09
babajero:
You didn't impose your way of life on people, so what is the job of your brothers like boko haram, al-Qaeda, al shabab, Hamas, isis and the rest of muhammed's foot-soldiers.

Thank God for America because if not for America I wonder how the world would have been because of Islam and Muslims.

Europeans didn't commit half of the atrocities fulanis committed in Nigeria and still committing till this day, at least Europeans came with many benefits, can you please tell me one benefit of fulani invasion in Nigeria and Africa.
hamas that you are talking they are freedom fighter, before the existence of America,Islam has been in existence and will continue to be, come to the issue of Europeans go check on the history Spain,Italy,France, Britain, German e.t.c then come and speak to me, not these rubbish you just spite, Fulani contribute to the growth of economy, unlike your ppl you are armrobbers,kidnappers,fruadsters, ritualist,.
I pray you survive this year, because your brothers might use you for money
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by TWoods(m): 7:41pm On Mar 09
malali:

Give them their land, Oct 7th was not random
If i make you a prisoner in your own house
you will snap eventually.

What is "their land"? Nazareth, Bethlehem, Hebron (where Isaac, Jacob, and Rachel are buried), Ashkelon? All of these are Jewish cities that have existed for 3000 years. Why did arab Muslims name "their lands" Jewish names?

When did Nazareth and Bethlehem become "their land"? After Jesus was born?

Enough of the lying. These aren't people who "snapped". These are murderous lunatics whose main goal isn't land, but Islamic jihad against the Jews. Hamas has been crystal clear about that. Thankfully the Jews have had enough. If you don't stop, then they aren't leaving Gaza. Get used to it. They'll be in even worse cages now... savages.
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by TWoods(m): 7:46pm On Mar 09
Elidrisy20:
hamas that you are talking they are freedom fighter, [b]before the existence of America,Islam has been in existence [/b]and will continue to be, come to the issue of Europeans go check on the history Spain,Italy,France, Britain, German e.t.c then come and speak to me, not these rubbish you just spite, Fulani contribute to the growth of economy, unlike your ppl you are armrobbers,kidnappers,fruadsters, ritualist,.
I pray you survive this year, because your brothers might use you for money

and before Islam, was the jews.
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by Elidrisy20: 8:04pm On Mar 09
TWoods:

and before Islam, was the jews.
islam existed before the jews

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeogun Phillips Steps Down In Trial Of Nwali Ngwuta / "Tinubu Believes Oyegun's Tenure Extension Is Illegal"- Tinubu’s Special Adviser / Lagos Accounts For Over 35% Of IGR By States In Nigeria In Half-Year 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.