Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria (12756 Views)

YPP Gives Tinubu 48 Hours To Suspend Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo / Tinubu Summons Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo / Adopt Visa-On-Arrival Reciprocity Or Face Retaliation: Minister, Tunji-Ojo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by malali: 8:38pm On Mar 09
TWoods:

What is "their land"? Nazareth, Bethlehem, Hebron (where Isaac, Jacob, and Rachel are buried), Ashkelon? All of these are Jewish cities that have existed for 3000 years. Why did arab Muslims name "their lands" Jewish names?

When did Nazareth and Bethlehem become "their land"? After Jesus was born?

Enough of the lying. These aren't people who "snapped". These are murderous lunatics whose main goal isn't land, but Islamic jihad against the Jews. Hamas has been crystal clear about that. Thankfully the Jews have had enough. If you don't stop, then they aren't leaving Gaza. Get used to it. They'll be in even worse cages now... savages.

Palestine came out of thing air ? I wont continue this discuss with you, because you cant debate without emotions, name calling and cursing is not necessary. I pray your life, house and job gets occupied one day.
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by babajero(m): 11:32pm On Mar 09
Elidrisy20:
hamas that you are talking they are freedom fighter, before the existence of America,Islam has been in existence and will continue to be, come to the issue of Europeans go check on the history Spain,Italy,France, Britain, German e.t.c then come and speak to me, not these rubbish you just spite, Fulani contribute to the growth of economy, unlike your ppl you are armrobbers,kidnappers,fruadsters, ritualist,.
I pray you survive this year, because your brothers might use you for money
yes they are freedom fighters same as boko haram and the rest of them even the students that murdered their fellow student in sokoto are muhammed's freedom fighters too.

Go and Google about the European countries you wrote about and see their inventions.

In what way is fulani contributing to the growth of Nigeria?

The tribe you people chose to hate, is the same tribe that their success is killing you guys.

You saying that Islam will continue to be in existence, I never argue that, Revelations have already spoken about the anti-Christ, the mark of the beast and the beast. Islam is really doing its work well.
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by TWoods(m): 6:11am On Mar 10
Elidrisy20:
islam existed before the jews

Do we even need to debate this delusional idiocy? grin grin
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by TWoods(m): 6:13am On Mar 10
malali:

Palestine came out of thing air ? I wont continue this discuss with you, because you cant debate without emotions, name calling and cursing is not necessary. I pray your life, house and job gets occupied one day.

You're the one debating with emotions.

Palestine didn't come out of thin air, but it had zero to do with arab Muslims (Palestine isn't even an Arabic word, neither does it mean anything in arabic). The area was named "Palestine" by Emperor Hadrian of Rome after the sacking of Jewish Jerusalem in AD 131. This is historical fact.

If you think i am wrong, then please tell us, who was the first king/president/leader of Palestine?
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by Elidrisy20: 6:26am On Mar 10
TWoods:

Do we even need to debate this delusional idiocy? grin grin
no need for it, go make research on the issue,
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by hansomb: 8:02am On Mar 10
Promise47:
Ask Hamas terrorist AKA Pelstaine how dy killed rape torture Isreal citizens and Jews people October 7 if you have the answer you can call me back Good luck thank you
It's obvious I have been chatting with a small boy that knows nothing only falling to propaganda
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by Promise47(m): 8:47am On Mar 10
It's obvious your support terrorist oh forget you are a Muslim you are potential terrorist all Muslim are potential terrorist
hansomb:

It's obvious I have been chatting with a small boy that knows nothing only falling to propaganda

1 Like

Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by UKEMY(m): 8:58am On Mar 10
malali:
Tunji-Ojo
Isreal is killing 40,000 Palestinian muslims in a genocidal fashion.
2 - 3 days prior to ramadan, you are doing a Photo Op with Isreali Ambassador.
Thats just being tone deaf to muslims.
I do not know who is advising you.
I thought you have "Omoluabi" sense.

I hope you last on this Job.
Show some diplomacy.
Countries are sending aid to Palestine.
I hope you dont fall on your own sword.

Mr. terrorists Apologist,Wetin concern you with Hamas/Israel war but let me Educate you small
1.Muslim Fulani Terrorists has been attacking and killing Christians all over Nigeria what have you done
2.Hamas started the War
3.Hamas Broke the ceasefire
4.Hamas still loots foods meant for Palestinians
5.Hamas still fires Rockets at Israel
Any Country that wanna grow needs Israel because of their Advanced Technology.
Oh I forgot you are a terrorist Apologist,Mossad and shin-bet will track down all terrorists in Nigeria and all their supporters will be sent to go and enjoy their 7vigins.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS ISRAEL
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by malali: 9:04am On Mar 10
UKEMY:

Mr. terrorists Apologist,Wetin concern you with Hamas/Israel war but let me Educate you small
1.Muslim Fulani Terrorists has been attacking and killing Christians all over Nigeria what have you done
2.Hamas started the War
3.Hamas Broke the ceasefire
4.Hamas still loots foods meant for Palestinians
5.Hamas still fires Rockets at Israel
Any Country that wanna grow needs Israel because of their Advanced Technology.
Oh I forgot you are a terrorist Apologist,Mossad and shin-bet will track down all terrorists in Nigeria and all their supporters will be sent to go and enjoy their 7vigins.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS ISRAEL

Hamas not Palestinians.......Palestinians are innocent.
I will never support anyone killing infants.
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by UKEMY(m): 9:07am On Mar 10
malali:

So the Rockets fired by Hamas and Gazans Civilians selects age range.
In every War there must be Casualty
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by malali: 9:21am On Mar 10
UKEMY:

So the Rockets fired by Hamas and Gazans Civilians selects age range.
In every War there must be Casualty

Okay kill all the Palestinians and be happy.Thats the right thing to do.
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by UKEMY(m): 9:26am On Mar 10
malali:

Okay kill all the Palestinians and be happy.Thats the right thing to do.
Then don't Celebrate the Rockets fired by Hamas.
Every Aggression has got a consequences.
GOD BLESS ISRAEL
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by UKEMY(m): 9:32am On Mar 10
I have never seen or heard any Muslim criticize the 7th October Attacks by Hamas or the indiscriminate Rockets fired by PIj and Al-Qassam forces but it not for GOD and the Advanced Technology (Iron Dome) that intercepted all the Rockets does supoorters of hamas knows the damages it wouod jave caused?
I was so Surprised that Muslims in their Mosques Celebrated the 7th October Attack and some ignoranted have the Calendars.
Israel is not Nigeria and Let the Supporters of Hamas call on them to give Peace a chance by Releasing all the Hostages and stop Firing Rockets
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by hansomb: 7:46pm On Mar 10
Promise47:
It's obvious your support terrorist oh forget you are a Muslim you are potential terrorist all Muslim are potential terrorist
u need to visit a physiatrist doctor. It obvious u b wèréy
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by Promise47(m): 7:50pm On Mar 10
Lol well you have said what are you obviously a supporter of terrorism and a werey Good luck
hansomb:
u need to visit a physiatrist doctor. It obvious u b wèréy
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by hansomb: 8:51pm On Mar 10
Promise47:
Lol well you have said what are you obviously a supporter of terrorism and a werey Good luck
Am fasting/Ramadan. Am fasting/Ramadan. May Allah guide you towards the right path. Islam. Ameen summa Ameen.
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by Promise47(m): 4:00am On Mar 11
Wishing you a healthy fasting/Ramadan congratulations
hansomb:

Am fasting/Ramadan. Am fasting/Ramadan. May Allah guide you towards the right path. Islam. Ameen summa Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by TWoods(m): 4:12am On Mar 11
Elidrisy20:
no need for it, go make research on the issue,

What should we research? history? grin grin grin
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by TWoods(m): 4:13am On Mar 11
malali:

Which means you don't support hamas then? Or ok to kill Jewish infants?
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by malali: 4:51am On Mar 11
TWoods:

Which means you don't support hamas then? Or ok to kill Jewish infants?

No one should be killed.
I condemn what hamas did.
I condemn what the isrealis are doing.
Infants shouldn't have to die.....this is 2024, we are not barbarians.
What has war ever solved ?
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by TWoods(m): 6:14am On Mar 11
malali:

No one should be killed.
I condemn what hamas did.
I condemn what the isrealis are doing.
Infants shouldn't have to die.....this is 2024, we are not barbarians.
What has war ever solved ?

War ended the scourge of Al Qaeda, killed Osama Bin Laden, and decimated ISIS. War rescued Kuwait from the clutches of Saddam Hussein. War is horrific, and we should avoid it at all costs, but sometimes war is inevitable and those who seek war must be ready to pay the price for their actions. Hamas sought a war on Oct 7th, it has promised to repeat Oct 7th time and time until the Jews are ethnically cleansed. So war it will get.
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by malali: 6:20am On Mar 11
TWoods:

War ended the scourge of Al Qaeda, killed Osama Bin Laden, and decimated ISIS. War rescued Kuwait from the clutches of Saddam Hussein. War is horrific, and we should avoid it at all costs, but sometimes war is inevitable and those who seek war must be ready to pay the price for their actions. Hamas sought a war on Oct 7th, it has promised to repeat Oct 7th time and time until the Jews are ethnically cleansed. So war it will get.

Twoods, you are right, i am wrong. Kill everybody in Gaza, Kill the women, kill the babies.
Re: Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria by TWoods(m): 7:18am On Mar 12
malali:

Twoods, you are right, i am wrong. Kill everybody in Gaza, Kill the women, kill the babies.

It's up to Hamas. Do they care more about their children than killing Jews? They could easily release Jewish hostages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Withdraw Your Illegal Summons On CCT Chairman--- Femi Falana / Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri, Eight Feared Dead, Score Injured / APC Women To Flag-Off Presidential Campaign In Ilorin Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.