Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). (1966 Views)

Beautiful Black Women From Ancient Egypt / The main reasons Yoruba not enlisted as a tribe in Edo state / Beauty And The Neck! Meet The β€˜giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by Toeyota: 8:23pm On Mar 07
The Ijaw Tribe..

Re: Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by muhammaduyusufu: 8:24pm On Mar 07
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by Toeyota: 8:25pm On Mar 07
More photos..

Ijaw is also the Nigerian Tribe with highest numbers of swimmers..
Otherwise known as water experts..
The last picture is size of Ijaw Nation in Nigeria.

Re: Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by osmosis101(m): 8:26pm On Mar 07
Na yoruba No long fila

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by Toeyota: 8:29pm On Mar 07
The Ijaw in us is our identity..

Ijaw lenght is from Ore to Calabar from one end to the other because Furupagha Ijaw are in Odigbo of which Ore is LGA Headquarters and Ijaw continue uniterrupted till Ibeno that border Calabar main city..

Re: Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by Toeyota: 8:30pm On Mar 07
osmosis101:
Na yoruba
No long fila

Haha
Re: Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by EreluRoz: 8:32pm On Mar 07
Talk another thing please, as for beauty we all know ijaws are not beautiful

Only the last guy in the picture is fine. The other ones are just there.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by Toeyota: 8:33pm On Mar 07
This map carries Yorubas of Kogi and Kwara as well as Igbos of Delta and Rivers States..

Compare the two to the whole Ijaw Nation.

The 3 are well depicted in the map image.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by Toeyota: 8:34pm On Mar 07
EreluRoz:
Talk another thing please, as for beauty we all know ijaws are not beautiful

Only the last guy in the picture is fine. The other ones are just there.

Ijaw is the only tribe in Nigeria that has won Miss World so what are you saying..

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by EreluRoz: 8:36pm On Mar 07
Toeyota:

Ijaw is the only tribe in Nigeria that has won Miss World so what are you saying..

Agbani isn't beautiful by my definition of beauty, I've seen several pictures of hers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by Ttalk: 8:39pm On Mar 07
Toeyota:
More photos..

How many swimming medals have they won?
Re: Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by Toeyota: 8:40pm On Mar 07
EreluRoz:
Agbani isn't beautiful by my definition of beauty, I've seen several pictures of hers

So how come nobody from your tribe has won Miss World grin
Since you know beauty...
You would have picked one from your tribe to go get the needed award..
Re: Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by Toeyota: 8:41pm On Mar 07
Ttalk:

How many swimming medals have they won?

That isn't a topic for talk..

Everybody know Ijaw and river..
We even throw young children into River at young age for them to get familiar with water..
Re: Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by EreluRoz: 8:41pm On Mar 07
Toeyota:

So how come nobody from your tribe has won Miss World grin
Since you know beauty...
You would have picked one from your tribe to go get the needed award..
Ijaws are not fine and that's on period.

I'm sure you sef no fine that's why you are doing defender of the universe work

2 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by Toeyota: 8:43pm On Mar 07
EreluRoz:
Ijaws are not fine and that's on period.

I'm sure you sef no fine that's why you are doing defender of the universe work

All old Nairalanders know me.

Jamesversion

Tell her something

grin
Re: Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by Cassandraloius: 8:51pm On Mar 07
Congratulations to them.
Re: Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by Toeyota: 8:52pm On Mar 07
Cassandraloius:
Congratulations to them.

Yes
Re: Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by EreluRoz: 8:54pm On Mar 07
Toeyota:

All old Nairalanders know me.

Jamesversion

Tell her something

grin
If you can put harrysong in your list, that means you consider him finer than you and harrysong is not fine, so you no fine too. I've been to Yenagoa and generally una no fine
Re: Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by Toeyota: 8:56pm On Mar 07
EreluRoz:
If you can put harrysong in your list, that means you consider him finer than you and harrysong is not fine, so you no fine too. I've been to Yenagoa and generally una no fine

Are you playing?

See me here.

Re: Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by Toeyota: 8:57pm On Mar 07
EreluRoz:

I just sent my pics here..
Re: Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by Toeyota: 8:59pm On Mar 07
EreluRoz you have seen me isn't it?
Re: Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by Pristine664: 9:00pm On Mar 07
Toeyota:

Are you playing?

See me here.

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by Toeyota: 9:02pm On Mar 07
Pristine664:

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Ehen na..
Re: Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by EreluRoz: 9:06pm On Mar 07
Toeyota:

Are you playing?

See me here.

But you are not fine
Re: Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by Toeyota: 9:07pm On Mar 07
EreluRoz:
But you are not fine

Dey play.. grin
Re: Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by EreluRoz: 9:12pm On Mar 07
Toeyota:

Dey play.. grin

1/10 atleast as human na im make me give you that 1
Re: Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by Toeyota: 9:14pm On Mar 07
EreluRoz:
1/10 atleast as human na im make me give you that 1

Oya post your own let's compare
Re: Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by Solofresh2: 9:24pm On Mar 07
Beauty comes with individuality and not tribe
Re: Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by Toeyota: 9:40pm On Mar 07
Solofresh2:
Beauty comes with individuality and not tribe

True

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by TheBillyonaire: 11:17pm On Mar 07
What is the meaning of Ijaw ?
Re: Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by imiski(m): 11:35pm On Mar 07
Please it's not Ijaw but Izon
Re: Most Beautiful Black Tribe In The World (photos). by KosiGee(m): 11:49pm On Mar 07
Toeyota:
More photos..

Highest number of swimmers?? How many gold medals have those swimmers won for Nigeria at the All African Games let me mention The Commonwealth Games or The Olympics.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lost In Translation – The Times Subtitles Were Misinterpreted In Yoruba Movies / Meet Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife / GOOD Movie About African Martial Art, Capoeira, And NIGERIAN God Eshu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.