Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) (41313 Views)

Uromi Bank Robbery: Video Shows Armed Robbers Carrying Money In Bags / Kogi Bank Robbers, Who Killed 7, Arrested / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) by Fiscus105(m): 9:26am On Mar 08
Wen sporadic shooting is ongoing, you still have time to do video, i pray you won't lie flat as a result of stray bullets one day.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) by snipernigga(m): 9:27am On Mar 08
The officer don check how difficult it is to collect death benefits from his people so he decided that it's not worth it

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) by Tom1960: 9:28am On Mar 08
Their strength na for where innocent civilians dey.
Re: Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) by abidem4real: 9:29am On Mar 08
GistMedia0:
In a daring and brazen attack, a group of notorious armed robbers struck two commercial banks in Anyingba, Dekina Local Government Area of Kogi State, today, Thursday, March 7th. The robbers, armed to the teeth, stormed the banks, sending civilians and bank staff into a panic as they shot sporadically into the air.

However, shocking footage has emerged showing a police officer hiding behind a fence wall during the chaos of the robbery. The video, captured by a bystander, shows the officer crouched down, seemingly unable to confront the armed assailants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORrVIZ4bmVo
What a sensible decision! Come to think of it, is Nigeria or particularly Tinubu's government worth dying for?
Re: Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) by frog12: 9:29am On Mar 08
grin

joshjc:
Nigeria is not worth dying for
Re: Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) by NaijaCover(m): 9:29am On Mar 08
Hmmmmmm
Re: Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) by ozo13(m): 9:29am On Mar 08
immortalcrown:
He who fights and runs away... πŸ˜‚

He hides to fight another day.

No be say na fear. Him just no wan fight today. Make the robbers try am any dey this gallant officer vex.πŸ˜‚

How him go carry sellotaped gun go challenge stainless? πŸ˜‚

If na one unarmed civilian do something now, this man and five other officers will gallantly rain bullets unnecessarily. A faulty korokpe being pushed by the passengers didn't stop immediately as the driver trying to start the vehicle begged the police officers at a checkpoint along a sloppy road. The driver was waving at them and the police officers themselves could see young passengers pushing the korokpe while aged passengers were walking slowly. But one police officer released 3 bullets because of the incident. The officer released 1 bullet and the driver stopped immediately by applying brake. When the bus has completely stopped, the officer released 2 more bullets. But guess what! I heard that officers at the same checkpoint (maybe they are the same group that released the 3 bullets) scampered away the day kidnappers attacked travellers on the same route. I heard forest guards were the ones that came from a-bit-far distance and rescued the travelers.
during my IJMB days in Osara in kogi 2004 precisely, we heard of arm robbery case close to the village and I was walking behind I think 3 or 4 police officers and before I could realize what was going on them don enter Bush. grin

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) by Emman08: 9:30am On Mar 08
This one will get his cut later in the day
Re: Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) by bizzibodi(m): 9:31am On Mar 08
If he is not hiding his gun should be in ready position,I believe he jumped d bank fence he needs to go & do thanksgiven for survival.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) by Boyjaco: 9:35am On Mar 08
what gun oo and bulletproofjacket
Re: Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) by tenpipsperday: 9:38am On Mar 08
They are trained to intimidate the helpless civilians and extort them. I think everyone knows this.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) by kolaaderin: 9:40am On Mar 08
pennytration:
fake news meant to ridicule naija police...

Thank you, he is a brave gallant officer. He is with his gun and still on his uniform, the coward officer would have discarded the gun and uniform on him not to be identified. He is definitely doing his job laying ambush for those criminals.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) by Bigseven(m): 9:44am On Mar 08
If na you nko ? You wan die ? Those guys plenty he can’t face them. Safety first, let’s live we fight another day. How much be Garri today ?
Re: Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) by MosayA: 9:47am On Mar 08
This life no get duplicate grin grin grin
Re: Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) by Johnjustice: 9:47am On Mar 08
immortalcrown:
He who fights and runs away... πŸ˜‚

He hides to fight another day.

No be say na fear. Him just no wan fight today. Make the robbers try am any dey this gallant officer vex.πŸ˜‚

How him go carry sellotaped gun go challenge stainless? πŸ˜‚

If na one unarmed civilian do something now, this man and five other officers will gallantly rain bullets unnecessarily. A faulty korokpe being pushed by the passengers didn't stop immediately as the driver trying to start the vehicle begged the police officers at a checkpoint along a sloppy road. The driver was waving at them and the police officers themselves could see young passengers pushing the korokpe while aged passengers were walking slowly. But one police officer released 3 bullets because of the incident. The officer released 1 bullet and the driver stopped immediately by applying brake. When the bus has completely stopped, the officer released 2 more bullets. But guess what! I heard that officers at the same checkpoint (maybe they are the same group that released the 3 bullets) scampered away the day kidnappers attacked travellers on the same route. I heard forest guards were the ones that came from a-bit-far distance and rescued the travelers.
It's not cellotaped gun, I know you are trying to be comical, but the magazines are doubled and held together by the cellotape or band, that gun is 100% okay.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) by Omoapena(m): 9:48am On Mar 08
Why hin no go hide, he has just 2 magazines with him and I'm pretty sure the live rounds inside the 2 magazines won't be more than 40, now imagine facing daring armed robbers with more than enough ammunition, how can he face them with little ammunition...

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) by immortalcrown(m): 9:50am On Mar 08
Johnjustice:

It's not cellotaped gun, I know you are trying to be comical, but the magazines are doubled and held together by the cellotape or band, that gun is 100% okay.
Okay. But the magazines were useless in the situation.
Re: Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) by Bluffly: 9:52am On Mar 08
GistMedia0:
In a daring and brazen attack, a group of notorious armed robbers struck two commercial banks in Anyingba, Dekina Local Government Area of Kogi State, today, Thursday, March 7th. The robbers, armed to the teeth, stormed the banks, sending civilians and bank staff into a panic as they shot sporadically into the air.

However, shocking footage has emerged showing a police officer hiding behind a fence wall during the chaos of the robbery. The video, captured by a bystander, shows the officer crouched down, seemingly unable to confront the armed assailants.

Why won't he hide. He is outnumbered and there is no backup. That is what he must do

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) by Omoapena(m): 9:52am On Mar 08
kolaaderin:

Thank you, he is a brave gallant officer. He is with his gun and still on his uniform, the coward office would have discarded the gun and uniform on him not to be identified. He is definitely down his job laying ambush for those criminals.

You're too shallow, do you expect one man to challenge 3 or more heavily armed robbers without backup, even US policeman are trained not to charge up against armed men when they are outnumbered...

If the police were like 10 in numbers, they can face the armed robbers together but in this case, he's outnumbered and it's not advisable to face them alone..

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) by fotadmowmend(m): 9:53am On Mar 08
If na you wetin u go do

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) by IamANigerianMan: 9:59am On Mar 08
Umueme:
Lol..... cos it wasn't yahoo boys (Don't like them though) and innocent civilians that's why he was hiding. Had it been someone helpless, the James bond Hitler in him would surface. Nonsense

One police man to challenge armed deadly armed robbers, even soldiers was on ground but they could not do anything... They would get them because the BANK has CCTV cameras, you don't need to die first.
Re: Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) by Confirm4real(m): 10:02am On Mar 08
Who wan die for Generator Republic according to South Africa tongue
Re: Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) by blowjohn(m): 10:10am On Mar 08
That's a wise man.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) by Shegznation001(m): 10:12am On Mar 08
He remembered the saying.....The money belong the state and your life belongs to you

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) by Moshphil: 10:25am On Mar 08
Hermaphrodite2:
I support his only if he was alone in the battle field

In a any battle combat , taking cover is allowed

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) by TUTU147: 10:25am On Mar 08
Insurance will pay bank,but the officer have no life insurance.He did the right thing,no time to die for a bank or a country that will not care for your love ones you left behind.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) by ADSP116(m): 10:30am On Mar 08
I know you must definitely be one of them grin
pennytration:
fake news meant to ridicule naija police...
Re: Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) by highness25(m): 10:31am On Mar 08
GistMedia0:

Baby police. If I catch this one for junction na to beat craze comot for im body
Re: Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) by Rumundele(m): 11:10am On Mar 08
Oh Naija police

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) / Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs / Man Knocked Out During A Fight Over A Bashed Car At Amuwo Odofin Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.