Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,894 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

“burna Boy And I Are Like Family” – Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “burna Boy And I Are Like Family” – Wizkid (200 Views)

Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) / Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama / CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“burna Boy And I Are Like Family” – Wizkid by AdamsMosesOma: 9:23pm On Mar 07
Afrobeat superstar, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, known professionally as Wizkid refers to his colleague, Burna Boy as family while speaking on their link up.

In an interview, Wizkid revealed they met when Burna Boy was working on his album “African Giant,” and they were supposed to collaborate on a song for the album... SEE POST: https://www.gistreel.com/burna-boy-and-i-are-like-family-wizkid/

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Shares Her Struggle After Taking A Break From Acting / General Buratai (CFR): From Battlefields To The Farms / The Case Of Bobrisky: Why "There Are More Pressing Issues" Is Wrong (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.