Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

O Allaah’s Messenger! Prices Have Gone Up, So Fix Prices For Us - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / O Allaah’s Messenger! Prices Have Gone Up, So Fix Prices For Us (6314 Views)

Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B / The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz / Why Can't We See Allaah In This Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

O Allaah’s Messenger! Prices Have Gone Up, So Fix Prices For Us by akinsmail51: 11:31pm On Mar 07
Anas Bin Maalik [may Allaah be pleased with him] reported that the people said,

“O Allaah’s Messenger! Prices have gone up, so fix prices for us”.

So, Allaah’s Messenger [peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him] said, “Allah is the one Who fixes prices, Who withholds, gives lavishly and provides, and I hope that when I meet Allah, none of you will have any claim on me for an injustice regarding blood or property”.

[Saheeh Sunan Abee Dawud. Number 3450]

Shaikhul Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah [may Allaah have mercy upon him] said:

High increases in prices and their decreases are among those events that none brings about except Allaah alone and nothing can occur from it except by Allaah’s Will, but He [Glory be He and free is He from all imperfections] has made some of the actions of His slaves the cause of some incidents, just as He made the deed of killing of a killer a cause of the death of the victim, and the increase in prices may be due to the injustice of the people, and the decrease may be due to the benevolence of some people.

[Majmoo Al-Fataawaa 8/520]

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: O Allaah’s Messenger! Prices Have Gone Up, So Fix Prices For Us by farouk2much(m): 11:16am On Mar 08
FTC for the 1st time in my life...... I dedicate this to my beloved daughter (siyama) and my girl friend HUSSAINA

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: O Allaah’s Messenger! Prices Have Gone Up, So Fix Prices For Us by Radiant01(m): 11:20am On Mar 08
Jazakallah Khairan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: O Allaah’s Messenger! Prices Have Gone Up, So Fix Prices For Us by naija4life247: 11:23am On Mar 08
Don't start what you cannot complete

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: O Allaah’s Messenger! Prices Have Gone Up, So Fix Prices For Us by BOYS2MEN: 11:24am On Mar 08
I just slapped and kicked almajiris this morning....una go learn REAL HARD...no b only Allah messenger na FACEBOOK MESSENGER..
akinsmail51:

So, Allaah’s Messenger [peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him] said, “Allah is the one Who fixes prices, Who withholds, gives lavishly and provides, and I hope that when I meet Allah, none of you will have any claim on me for an injustice regarding blood or property”.

High increases in prices and their decreases are among those events that none brings about except Allaah alone and nothing can occur from it except by Allaah’s Will, but He [Glory be He and free is He from all imperfections] has made some of the actions of His slaves the cause of some incidents, just as He made the deed of killing of a killer a cause of the death of the victim, and the increase in prices may be due to the injustice of the people, and the decrease may be due to the benevolence of some people.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: O Allaah’s Messenger! Prices Have Gone Up, So Fix Prices For Us by ggood: 11:32am On Mar 08
Not only Allah that will fix price na Muhammad will fix price, your telling Allah to fix price but can't fight Boko Haram

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: O Allaah’s Messenger! Prices Have Gone Up, So Fix Prices For Us by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:39am On Mar 08
grin grin grin grin grin

Make him help us reduce fuel price to 200 naira per litre.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: O Allaah’s Messenger! Prices Have Gone Up, So Fix Prices For Us by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 11:45am On Mar 08
Hahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahaha

So wait oh, is this actually for real? Like this thing wey them dey talk na true

Na Allah say make una politicians including una Islamic politicians to dey thief money wey public facilities suppose use? No investments, no security, no compassion from the rulers and you dey call Allah, wetin concern Allah inside

Chai, Nigeria is gone.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: O Allaah’s Messenger! Prices Have Gone Up, So Fix Prices For Us by HopeGying: 11:52am On Mar 08
Wuna never see anything. Dey wait may Allah come fix things for you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: O Allaah’s Messenger! Prices Have Gone Up, So Fix Prices For Us by FiftyFifty(m): 11:56am On Mar 08
naija4life247:
Don't start what you cannot complete

Go and re-read the content, slowly this time around.

2 Likes

Re: O Allaah’s Messenger! Prices Have Gone Up, So Fix Prices For Us by Ibecon: 11:58am On Mar 08
Lol

13 Likes

Re: O Allaah’s Messenger! Prices Have Gone Up, So Fix Prices For Us by Venymen(m): 12:21pm On Mar 08
Allah ku waba ha isi 🤣🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: O Allaah’s Messenger! Prices Have Gone Up, So Fix Prices For Us by killsmith(f): 12:25pm On Mar 08
Religion was designed to fool man into worshipping something else so man would never know that he is a god.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: O Allaah’s Messenger! Prices Have Gone Up, So Fix Prices For Us by Amumaigwe: 12:27pm On Mar 08
akinsmail51:

After voting two idiots in succession based on religion and ethnicity, you are banking on your blood sucking allah to fix prices for you. Ok, let your allah come to my motor spare parts shop and fix prices for my goods. I have even adjusted my prices to comform with the current exchange rate. I dey wait.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: O Allaah’s Messenger! Prices Have Gone Up, So Fix Prices For Us by killsmith(f): 12:34pm On Mar 08
Amumaigwe:

After voting two idiots in succession based on religion and ethnicity, you are banking on your blood sucking allah to fix prices for you. Ok, let your allah come to my motor spare parts shop and fix prices for my goods. I have even adjusted my prices to comform with the current exchange rate. I dey wait.
If Allah try come your shop to fix your prices, I trust you odogwu ebubedike to knack allah spanner or screwjack for head.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: O Allaah’s Messenger! Prices Have Gone Up, So Fix Prices For Us by PaulH07: 12:35pm On Mar 08
G00DSTUDENT:
Good morning, well-meaning Nigerians,

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Tuesday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Tuesday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 31, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 7 0 1 8 9 7 4 5 8 3

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

My bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

If you are a woman, come to my house in Jibowu, Lagos and be staying with me for the mean time.

I'll feed you and you'll be satisfying me too, if I find you attractive enough and good in bed.

But I'm sure you prefer the begging way sha, so no wahala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: O Allaah’s Messenger! Prices Have Gone Up, So Fix Prices For Us by CHEMEASY(m): 12:40pm On Mar 08
[quote author=akinsmail51 post=128831550]Anas Bin Maalik [may Allaah be pleased with him] reported that the people said,

[Masha ALLAH]
Re: O Allaah’s Messenger! Prices Have Gone Up, So Fix Prices For Us by Josbreed: 12:51pm On Mar 08
Of course, allah will reduce prices just as he is currently doing in the USA, Canada, France China, Italy, Russia and other European countries. Well, isn't that wonderful? The way allah os helping and prospering these countries when they don't even worship him?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: O Allaah’s Messenger! Prices Have Gone Up, So Fix Prices For Us by Rahkman: 12:52pm On Mar 08
Hahaha Muslim Muslim ticket don really deal with this people

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: O Allaah’s Messenger! Prices Have Gone Up, So Fix Prices For Us by HopeGying: 1:31pm On Mar 08
You bad grin grin grin

killsmith:

If Allah try come your shop to fix your prices, I trust you odogwu ebubedike to knack am spanner or screwjack for head.
Re: O Allaah’s Messenger! Prices Have Gone Up, So Fix Prices For Us by Ness99: 1:46pm On Mar 08
Narrated `Aisha:

that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death).

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Is Almost Here; What Are Your Plans For It? / 10 Useless Matters - By Ibn Al-qiyyam / Lessons From Hadith 5 Of The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.