Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Jesus Christ Didn't Die To Save Me,my Ancestors Did. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Didn't Die To Save Me,my Ancestors Did. (207 Views)

Jesus Christ Didn't Come To Die For Your Sins At The Age Of 33 Years. / Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 / Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Didn't Die To Save Me,my Ancestors Did. by EnemyofGod2: 12:24am On Mar 08
Somebody that was meant to die in such a horrific way and he couldn't save himself is the one who now saved the whole world and because his first coming was a useless fiction ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿšฉ those who created him now said he will come a second time to rescue the world again.

No wonder all the atheists I know were excellent bible scholars.
๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Didn't Die To Save Me,my Ancestors Did. by muyico(m): 12:49am On Mar 08
How i wish he show u d sign he shown saul which was later call paul. Saul was like u b4 met him 1 on 1
Re: Jesus Christ Didn't Die To Save Me,my Ancestors Did. by Kobojunkie: 1:01am On Mar 08
muyico:
How i wish he show u d sign he shown saul which was later call paul. Saul was like u b4 met him 1 on 1
Jesus Christ did not show Saul that sign. Rather, it was the God of Israel, YHWH, who showed that sign to almost every young man and woman in the land of Judah around that same time.
28 โ€œAfter this, I will pour out my Spirit on all kinds of people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will have dreams, and your young men will see visions.
29 In those days I will pour out my Spirit even on servants, both men, and women.
30 I will work wonders in the sky and on the earth. There will be blood, fire, and thick smoke.
31 The sun will be changed into darkness, and the moon will be as red as blood. Then the great and fearful day of the Lord will come!
32 And everyone who trusts in the Lord will be saved. There will be survivors on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem, just as the Lord said. Yes, those left alive will be the ones the Lord has called. - Joel 2 vs 28 - 32
Saul's experience was not at all unique and that experience from God of Israel, YHWH, happened and eventually came to a close about 1900 years ago. undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Didn't Die To Save Me,my Ancestors Did. by Zaheertyler(m): 5:33am On Mar 08
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ did not show Saul that sign. Rather, it was the God of Israel, YHWH, who showed that sign to almost every young man and woman in the land of Judah around that same time.
Saul's experience was not at all unique and that experience from God of Israel, YHWH, happened and eventually came to a close about 1900 years ago. undecided
Christ also talked to Moses
Abraham
All of them๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Jesus Christ Didn't Die To Save Me,my Ancestors Did. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:29am On Mar 08
Thank God the end would soon be here and God will venge Himself of all His enemies.
Re: Jesus Christ Didn't Die To Save Me,my Ancestors Did. by Kobojunkie: 8:14am On Mar 08
Zaheertyler:
โ–  Christ also talked to Moses. Abraham. All of them๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Interesting claims. Care to provide Scriptural references for this assertions you make so I at least understand the reason for this interjection of yours. undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Didn't Die To Save Me,my Ancestors Did. by Zaheertyler(m): 9:36am On Mar 08
Dtruthspeaker:
Thank God the end would soon be here and God will venge Himself of all His enemies.
Country wise

The first step to every system is stability
Or being grounded as people say
Most nations have gone beyond stability
Yours is struggling to find

World wise

That will happen when when we stop living in harmony with nature
Which isn't still close yet because humans are divided at this point...some are still sane while some dun kolo with their ideologies on how we should live ..while some believe in freedom some believe in conserving and respecting traditional rules

Personally
You can commit suicide if you want to and end it embarassed tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jesus Christ Didn't Die To Save Me,my Ancestors Did. by Zaheertyler(m): 9:39am On Mar 08
Kobojunkie:
Interesting claims. Care to provide Scriptural references for this assertions you make so I at least understand the reason for this interjection of yours. undecided
They will call your opinion interjection
Re: Jesus Christ Didn't Die To Save Me,my Ancestors Did. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:00pm On Mar 08
Zaheertyler:

Country wise

The first step to every system is stability
Or being grounded as people say
Most nations have gone beyond stability
Yours is struggling to find

World wise

That will happen when when we stop living in harmony with nature
Which isn't still close yet because humans are divided at this point...some are still sane while some dun kolo with their ideologies on how we should live ..while some believe in freedom some believe in conserving and respecting traditional rules

Personally
You can commit suicide if you want to and end it embarassed tongue tongue tongue

See mad delusion. Inspite of the fact that everything is getting worse you stll close your eyes? Surely, tanker would use you for tyre mat ike this girl

https://www.nairaland.com/8022017/tanker-crushes-fresh-abia-poly#128803231
Re: Jesus Christ Didn't Die To Save Me,my Ancestors Did. by Emmanuel30a2: 1:59pm On Mar 08
Na so, HE DIDN'T DIE FOR you-neither did HE DIED because OF you...
Re: Jesus Christ Didn't Die To Save Me,my Ancestors Did. by Zaheertyler(m): 6:12pm On Mar 08
Dtruthspeaker:

See mad delusion. Inspite of the fact that everything is getting worse you stll close your eyes? Surely, tanker would use you for tyre mat ike this girl

https://www.nairaland.com/8022017/tanker-crushes-fresh-abia-poly#128803231
Why you so concerned about a delusional conversation
Re: Jesus Christ Didn't Die To Save Me,my Ancestors Did. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:48pm On Mar 08
Zaheertyler:

Why you so concerned about a delusional conversation

Because only mad people have delusional conversations.

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / God's Promise Keeps / Cac Living Water Daily Devotional...11/6/2017 Abraham, My Friend (ii)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.