Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One (11788 Views)

Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers / Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by Thissystem: 4:49am On Mar 08
Sani Abdullahi a teacher at Government Secondary School Kuriga, Chikun LGA of Kaduna state has disclosed that one person was killed while about 280 pupils including teachers were abducted by bandits who invaded the secondary and primary schools in the community.

The bandits were said to have invaded the schools located in the same proximity on Thursday at about 8am.

The teacher gave the total number Thursday evening when the Kaduna state governor, Senator Uba Sani, along side government officials visited the area.

Abdullahi said that a member of the Kaduna state Vigilante Service (KADVS) was killed by the bandits while 187 students and 125 pupils were missing.
He added however that 25 pupils from the primary school later escaped and returned home.

“At GSS Kuriga, 187 students are presently missing. In the primary school, 125 pupils were initially missing, but, 25 of them escaped and retired home,” Abdullahi told the governor.

Narrating how the incident happened, he said that he resumed work by 7:47am and entered the Acting Principal’s office to sign the staff register.
He said, “All of a sudden, the Acting Principal asked me to look at my back and when I turned, we discovered that bandits had surrounded the school premises.
“We became confused, we didn’t know where to go. Then, the bandits ordered us to enter the bush, so we obeyed them because they were many.
So, when we entered the bush, I was lucky to escape alongside many other people.
“I returned to the village and reported what happened to the community.

“Immediately our vigilante and personnel of Kaduna Vigilante Service (KADVS) followed the bandits, but the vigilante did not succeed.
“The bandits killed one of the vigilante, we just buried him a short while ago.
“It was when we came back that we briefed the Village Head and we started making efforts to find out the actual number of pupils and teachers taken by the bandits.”

Read on..
https://dailypostngr.com/2024/03/bandits-kill-one-abduct-280-school-children-in-kaduna/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by Thissystem: 4:51am On Mar 08
This is terrible!

Peter Obi is right
‘It’s Now Difficult To Sleep At Night’ – Peter Obi Cries Out Over Bad Governance
Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/8023189/now-difficult-sleep-night-peter

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by Hezzyluv: 4:58am On Mar 08
Northern ideologies is quite different from the nation's.

They deserve to get their own country undecided

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by matify83: 5:07am On Mar 08
This is despicable!

With the arrests and killings of "Notorious" bandit leaders in recent past, I thought this "industrial scale" kidnapping has finally eclipsed.

Is it that easy to move 280 people including children through mostly savannah grassland at this time of the year without being spotted by our aerial platforms?

Nigeria we hail thee!

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by Stevenson20: 7:00am On Mar 08
That's Northern problem anyway. Make I no put mouth for their family business.

We all know the solution to Nigeria's problem but choose to pretend as if we don't know.
Divide the country let every region fend for themselves.
Nigeria is never meant to be one. We can't be having 2 constitution in one country. Sharia is not in our Constitution. Divide this contraption let every region choose what's best for them. Afterall, not has chosen Sharia over Nigeria's constitition.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by Judolisco(m): 7:00am On Mar 08
They killed one? If I'm president after dis bandits have been caught, they'll be executed openly.... 3 days of beating before facing the firing squad..... If I do dis one for one year, all dis nonsense go reduce...

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by superCleanworks(m): 7:00am On Mar 08
How many children are now left in the village?

kidnappers are now going for WHOLESALE and not RETAIL.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by Cassandraloius: 7:00am On Mar 08
Not again cry
This is so insane, why hurting innocent people for God's sake?

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by Sabadon(m): 7:00am On Mar 08
What's really up with the north undecided

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by Umueme: 7:00am On Mar 08
God

Stop calling this people bandits. These are terrorists. (I might even go ahead and think they're Ansaru terrorists). How hard can it be to arrest and kill this terrorists? Govt is still petting them with kids gloves and cos of that, they keep growing bolder. I remember when the militant Osisikankwu was robbing banks, bursting up police stations, and kidnapped pupils in Aba. The army entered Aba and in less than 3 months, he was killed, his gang members arrested and his stealing and kidnapping reign ended just like that. Nigerian government is intentionally letting this nonsense slide

#MyOpinion

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by Validated: 7:01am On Mar 08
Bring back our Girls

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:01am On Mar 08
They pronounced death sentence on arrested bandits and kidnappers.
Lets ask them how many found guilty of kidnapping have they carried that sentence on and how many have they discharged and acquitted. The news report of some arrested back then was that they were prisoner-swapped while others freed through jail breaks.
If no killer fulani herdsmen have been found guilty, prosecuted and punished for their crimes it's obvious nothing will happen to bandits.

19 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by Yakhi84: 7:02am On Mar 08
Shittima is really handling the security situation of the nation excellently well...

Digressing a bit further to how the nation is also flourishing economically, I must say we truly deserve to have these two misfits in helm of affairs of this nation because, you do not sow cassava to reap cocoyam!

20 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by jmoore(m): 7:02am On Mar 08
Bayo Onanuga: 200 is small. They kidnap 2,000 students per minute in Southafrica.

The police, army, DSS are so useless that terrorists can transport hundreds of victims across roads and none of these security agencies will challenge them.

If this happened in southeast, yarimo, benuejosh and other notorious APC supporters will open their mouth waaaa to say nonsense.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by everythingtall3: 7:02am On Mar 08
They want to shot the chibok girls film again. I pray the students are safe and i hope Tinubu takes speedy action

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by masterflowx(m): 7:03am On Mar 08
The repeat of the Chibok Scenario.
Northern leaders will wake up and eat the Tuwo this morning like nothing happens to their children.
What a life...

16 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by olumaxi(m): 7:04am On Mar 08
TINUBU A.K.A TRIBULATION is working

12 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by Tochitee(m): 7:04am On Mar 08
This is the type of news pityobi people will use to advertised their package gbajue Messiah. With Idiotic statements like " election have consequence,whatever this bushshit means??
Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by Obidon1(m): 7:05am On Mar 08
This is terrible

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by marlow1962(m): 7:05am On Mar 08
Lol
How did they move them? Did they lead them as they normally lead their cows or they hired buses for the movement?

Imagine the kind of news they dish out to dummies in Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by SafariHunter(m): 7:09am On Mar 08
Beyond shocking
Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by mytime24(f): 7:13am On Mar 08
Normal bizness as usual

Bandits kidnap in groups
Yet d NA will b looking for bloody civilians
To do frog jump 😀

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by BOSSkesh(m): 7:14am On Mar 08
This is very sad
I still wonder how they can march 200+ people and nobody know where they are honestly
The air force needs to do better as to recon missions and aerial warfare
They can see them from the sky can they not??

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by tojahh(m): 7:14am On Mar 08
Just like the Chibok girls... This news still remains fake to me.

Because how can 280 people be moved into the forest or whatever place they claimed to be and no one. Just not one sane Nigerian saw them?
Do you know if they're to move them in bikes or will take over 150 bikes to move them? And over 40 buses to move them and you say no one saw anything?

We Nigeria is the comedy channel of the world, they must keep entertaining the rest of the world whether the joke is worthy or not.

Tueh!

6 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by Pristine664: 7:16am On Mar 08
Thissystem:
This is terrible!

Peter Obi is right
https://www.nairaland.com/8023189/now-difficult-sleep-night-peter

Na here dem go see you.

It's like you guys are under a spell.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by jmoore(m): 7:18am On Mar 08
Tochitee:
This is the type of news pityobi people will use to advertised their package gbajue messaih. Idiotic statements like " election have consequence,whatever this bushshit means??
Una no get shame!

Tinubulation all over the country.

Tinubu, your messiah is sleeping while terrorists are doing promo.

Dey there dey babablu.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by Minsk24: 7:19am On Mar 08
Judolisco:
They killed one? If I'm president after dis bandits have been caught, they'll be executed openly.... 3 days of beating before facing the firing squad..... If I do dis one for one year, all dis nonsense go reduce... Mm
Lol, u have to try them at courts first, and treat them according to the law
Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by BigYash: 7:19am On Mar 08
superCleanworks:
How many children are now left in the village?

kidnappers are now going for WHOLESALE and not RETAIL.
since they the government don't see them as terrorists,they will definitely do more harm..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by Typicool8(m): 7:20am On Mar 08
Tochitee:
This is the type of news pityobi people will use to advertised their package gbajue messaih. Idiotic statements like " election have consequence,whatever this bushshit means??

It's finally official that you're mad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kidnap 280 School Children In Kaduna, Kill One by Natbrowny: 7:21am On Mar 08
Pls can someone mention one good thing that happens in that kaduna.

I gave up when bandits attack NDA that year. Everywhere red.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chevron Scam Alert / Man Who Forged Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Signature Bags 4 Years In Jail / Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Headquarters In Abia, Kill One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.